越狱第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第5集 我觉得你有事瞒着我
日期:2017-02-22 09:28

(单词翻译:单击)

previously on prison break
前情提要
I didn't kill that man,Michael. The evidence says you did. -
那人不是我杀的,迈克尔,有证据的
I was set up.
我是被陷害的
Put down your weapon!
放下武器!
I find it incumbent that you see the inside of a prison cell.
我必须判你牢狱之刑,斯科菲尔德先生
I'm looking for someone, guy named Lincoln Burrows.
我在找人,他叫,林肯巴罗斯
Man killed the Vice President's brother.
杀副总统兄弟的那个人
Why you want to see Burrows so bad,anyhow?
你为什么这么急着见巴罗斯?
'Cause he's my brother.
因为他是我哥哥
I'm getting you out of here. It's impossible. -
我要把你带出去,-不可能
Not if you designed the place,it isn't.
除非这地方是自己设计的
You've seen the blueprints. Better than that. -
你见过蓝图了,-不止如此
I've got them on me.
我纹到身上了
You find out who's trying to bury him.
你得查出是谁在陷害他
Nobody's trying to bury him. The evidence was cooked. -
没人陷害他,-证据是伪造的
There's a lawyer poking around.
有个律师在多管闲事
Anyone that's a threat is expendable.
对这种人不要心慈手软
I'm going to kill that scum.
我要杀了这人渣
You won't. You kill him you kill our express ticket out of here.
你不会的,你杀了他,你就毁了我们逃出去的机会
What're you doing here? Where's Maricruz?
你在这儿干嘛? 马里克鲁斯在哪儿?
She's with me now.
她现在跟我了
Fish,I gotta be back in.
雏儿,我得回去
Nick Savrinn with Project Justice.
尼克 "终极正义"的
My boss may not think Lincoln's case is worth looking into,
我的老板认为林肯的案子没什么好查了
but I do.
但我可不这样想
When do we get started?
我们什么时候开始?
Getting through this wall is just the beginning.
这堵墙只是个开始
There's a whole lot of real estate in between here and the outside walls.
在这堵墙和外面的墙之间还有很多房子
That is a transfer request.
是一份转送申请
Michael Scofield is getting shipped out tomorrow. Michael Scofield
明天就被送走
I assume this is about your transfer request for Michael Scofield.
我想你们是为迈克尔斯科菲尔德的转移申请来的
More specifically, why you denied it.
更确切的说,是为了你否决了这份申请来的
Look,Mr. Kellerman, do I come into your house
想想看,凯勒曼先生,我有没有跑到你家来
and tell you where to put your furniture?
对你该怎么摆放家具指手画脚?
We're just asking for professional courtesy.
我们只是在寻求同行的谅解
But you're asking for a federal courtesy in a state penitentiary.
但是你是在州立监狱里寻求联邦法律的谅解
Most people in your position would be happy
大多数在你这位置上的人
to have another body taken off their hands.
都会很高兴让别人来接手的
These men are my responsibility
这些人是我的责任
from the minute they walk through those walls
从他们走进这些高墙的那一秒钟开始
to the time that they've paid their debt to society,
到他们偿还清亏欠社会的一切为止
I'm responsible for them.
我要对他们负责
Which means that unless Mr. Scofield has done something I don't know about,
也就是说,除非,斯科菲尔德,先生,做了些什么我不知道的事儿
he is going to stay here at Fox River under my watch.
他会一直在我的监管下呆在这里
Mr. Pope,in our line of work,
监狱长先生,我们的职责所在
we've discovered that just about everyone has done something that someone doesn't know about.
我们刚好知道每个人都做过一些不为人知的事情
What's this? Right now,just a piece of history. -
这是什么? -目前,只是一段住事
now that's up to you.
是不是会出事,现在取决于你
My wife already knows about Toledo.
我妻子已经知道托莱多了
Does she really?
她真的知道?
You're a smart man,Warden.
你是个聪明人,监狱长
I'm sure if you look hard enough,
我相信如果你看的够仔细
you could find a reason why Michael Scofield's presence is no longer required
你会找出个原因解释
at this particular correctional facility. Michael Scofield
不应该再住在这所监狱里了
Could use more PVC. here,boss.
这儿没塑料管了,长官
Boss? Sure thing,Burrows. -
长官? -难免的,巴罗斯
But,hey,I don't want to check your trunk for splinters.
但是,嘿,我可不想去你箱子里去找碎片
I want every piece accounted for. Sure. -
我希望每一片都有去处,-没问题
I got a ripped fertilizer bag inside!
里面有一袋撕破的肥料!
Hey,you!
嘿,你!
You!
你!
Get in there and clean it up
快把里面清理干净
before this whole place starts smelling like San Juan.
快受不了这味道了
Hey,he's on his way.
嘿,他正在往这边来
You mind telling me what this is all about?
你能告诉我这些都是在干嘛吗?
These are the guys we're breaking out with.
这些就是我们要一起越狱的人
I don't think so,Fish.
我可不这么想,雏儿
That was not our agreement.
这不是我们的协议
I'm not going to work with this...
我不会和这个...
crazy rhino. Keep pushing it,John. -
疯子一起的,-继续,约翰
Yeah,I keep pushing it, you know. Huh?
是,我是在继续,你知道,哈?
What's your deal,man?
你能提供什么,伙计?
Touch my brother again, and I'll show you.
敢再动我弟弟,我就会让你知道
Brother? Your brother?
弟弟?你弟弟?
We've only got a few minutes.
我们只有几分钟
We're gonna spend them spitting on each other,
我们是要用这几分钟来互相扯皮
or are we gonna talk some business?
还是我们来谈点儿正经事儿?
The reason we're all here today is we have a decision to make
我们今天聚到这儿的原因是我们要做个决定
English... English,Fitz or Percy? Fitz
还是珀西?
If we're going to pull this off,
如果我们想要越狱成功
we need to take one of them out.
我们必须在三条路中选定一条
And you want us to tell you which one?
而你想让我们告诉你选哪条?
I just want you to help me get to them.
我只想让你帮我观察清楚
I'll take it from there. You're crazy,you know that? -
我会从中做出决断,-你真疯狂,你知道吗?
All I need is five minutes. Oh,you won't even get five seconds. -
我只需要,5分钟,-你连,5秒钟都别想
Thought you had everything worked out,Fish.
我以为你什么都搞定了呢,雏儿
We're not breaking out of a Jamba Juice,gentlemen.
我们不是要逃出Jamba Juice,先生们,(Jamba Juice是美国一家连锁餐厅)
It's gonna take a little more than digging a few holes.
不只是挖几个洞那么简单
There are eyes,ears,
那些耳目
dots that couldn't be connected from the outside.
单独的个体们没办法和外界联系
And English,Fitz and Percy... One of those dots. -
而English Fitz和珀西... -,是计划的一部分
How exactly are you supposed to pull this off?
你究竟要怎么把这事儿搞定?
With a little help from my friends.
通过我朋友们的一点儿帮助
Sucre,hold up. Sucre
停一下
Scofield,you got company. Scofield
你有客人
Why do I get the feeling that there's more to you than meets the eye,Scofield?
为什么我觉得你有事瞒着我呢,斯科菲尔德 ?
Anything you want to tell me?
有没有什么想坦白的?
Some other reason you're in here, besides holding up a bank?
你进来的其它原因,除了抢银行?
You're being transferred. What? -
你要被转走了,-什么?
We're moving you over to Statesville.
我们要把你送到斯泰茨维尔去
You can't do that. Yes,I can. -
你不能这么做,-不,我能
I'm the boss here. This is my house.
我是这儿的长官,这是我的地盘
Three weeks. What for? -
三周,-为什么?
Lincoln Burrows...
林肯巴罗斯 --
he's being executed in three weeks.
他三周后就会被行刑
Well,I'm aware of that. What's that to you?
哦,我知道那个,这和你有什么关系?
He's my brother.
他是我哥哥
When I knew I was being sent to prison,
当我知道我要被送进监狱
my attorney petitioned the D.O.C.
我的律师向监狱总局提出了申请
So you could be near him. That's right. -
这样你就能和他更近,-是的
Don't take that away from me.
别把我送走
Not until it's over.
在一切都结束以前
I'm not the one behind the transfer.
不是我要转移你的
You're up against much bigger fish than me.
你遇上了比我更高级别的麻烦
I'll arrange for you to say good-bye.
我会给你安排告别时间的
You ship out tomorrow.
你明天被送走
I'm going into the walls tonight, see if I can access the roof.
我今晚进墙里去,看看我能不能到屋顶上
You going to tell me about the transfer?
你要告诉我转移的事儿吗?
I'm taking care of it. You're taking care of it? -
我正在处理,-你正在处理?
Sounds to me like you're reaching.
让我听起来就像你要搞定了
Maybe... a little.
可能...有点儿
A little.
有点儿
You know,I had made my peace to what was coming.
你知道,我本来已经接受了将要发生的一切
and then you show up and give me the one thing
然后你出现了,给了我一样东西
a man in my situation shouldn't have--
一个在我这种处境下的人不应该有的东西...
hope--
希望--
and now that's gonna be taken away.
而现在又要被拿走了
Don't do this,Linc. I got three weeks. -
别这样,林,我还有三周
What do you want me to do?
你想让我怎么样?
Come on,Michael.
别这样,迈克尔
What do you want me to do?
你想让我怎么样?
Bring her back.
把她带回来
You know I can't do that.
你知道我做不到
But look,there's some stuff that I can do.
但是,有些事儿是我可以做的
It's not gonna be the same, but we're gonna figure it out.
方法不会是一样的,但是我们会想出办法来的
And,no matter what, it's still gonna be me and you.
还有不管怎么样,你和我总是在一起
Okay,but what if something happens to you?
好吧,但是如果你出事儿了怎么办?
You just... have a little faith.
你只要...有点信心
Just have a little faith.
只要有点信心
All right,here's the deal.
好吧,是这样
We believe Lincoln. This tape is a lie.
我们相信,林肯,这盘带子是个骗局
It has to be. You saw it.It's all there. -
这一定是,-你看见了,一切都在里面显示出来了
Yeah,but,maybe what we're looking for is what's not there.
是的,不过,可能我们要找的是不在里面的
Okay. Steadman.
好了,斯特德曼
You see,what's he looking at? Car? A pedestrian? -
你看,他在看什么? -车?行人?
No,no,no. His eye line is too high,right?
不,不,不,他的视线太高了,是不是?
It's like he's looking right into the camera.
就好像他正在看镜头
Might as well be saying "cheese."
可能还在说"茄子"
Now he just sits there.
现在他只是坐在那儿
Like,ten,15 seconds,as if he was... Waiting for someone. -
好像,10 15秒左右,好像他在... -等什么人
Right.

There. That's a nine millimeter.
那是把9毫米手枪
Shouldn't there be some kind of kick or something?
不该有点后座力什么的吗?
Lincoln's pretty strong. Yeah,but strong enough to bury a recoil? Lincoln
身体很壮,-是的,但是会强壮到抵消掉后座力?
No. You shoot someone,
不,你向某人开枪
supposedly for revenge,
假定是为了复仇
do you take the time to go back in
你会再花时间回去
and hit the glove box or you just get the hell out of there?
去翻杂务箱,还是你就赶紧离开那里?
Fed said he was trying to make it look like a robbery.
他们说这是因为他想把现场伪造成抢劫
Look.

Look at Lincoln's angle as he leaves the frame.
注意,林肯离开屏幕时的角度
Walks away from the car.
从车旁走过
Now,this guy,
现在,这家伙
who conveniently hides his face from the camera,
他的脸很容易不被摄像头拍到
he comes back in. Why?
他走回来,为什么?
To explain the bloody pants they'd already planted in his apartment.
是来解释他们已经嫁祸在,林肯,公寓里的带血的裤子
Nick,this is great. Yeah. Nick
真是太棒了,-是呀
Who should we go to? Nobody.Yet. -
我们该去找谁? -谁也不找,目前
I mean, to the unbiased eye,
我的意思是,在公正的角度看
we're just backing a horse that died in the gate.
我们只是在一匹已经死在跑马场门口的马,身上下了注
A lot of "what ifs" and conjecture,you know.
很多的"如果"和假设,你知道
We don't have anything. We need some evidence.
我们什么也没有,我们需要证据
Look,if... if Lincoln didn't fire this gun,
瞧,如果...如果,林肯,没有开过枪
then somebody with some serious skills
那么就是有特殊技术的人
went to work on this tape to prove that he did.
伪造了这盘带子来证实他开过枪
Fine,but how do we prove that?
好吧,但是我们怎么证明呢?
I know a guy.
我认识一个人
You know a guy? Yeah,I know a guy. -
你认识一个人? -是的,我认识一个人
Thanks.
谢谢
Seems we need to have another powwow.
看起来我们得再商量一次了
There's been talk about you packing your bags.
有人说你在打包行李了
Don't believe everything you hear.
别相信你听说的每一件事
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪儿也不去
You know,I have a really hard time trusting you,Fish.
你知道,我真的很难相信你,雏儿
The important thing is that we stay on schedule.
重要的是我们在按计划进行
And English,Fitz and Percy? English,Fitz or Percy. -
那么,English Fitz和珀西? English Fitz或珀西
You want to know which one I think we should take out?
你想知道我觉得该选哪个吗?
All due respect, I don't need opinions.
我没别的意思,不过我不需要建议
I need answers.
我需要答案
Remember,the warden leaves at 5:00 tonight,
记住,监狱长今晚,5:00离开
so by 5:05,we're going to need that key.
所以,5:05我们得拿到钥匙
And how is this key going to give you the answers?
钥匙又怎么能给你答案呢?
I'll worry about that.
我会考虑这问题
You worry about getting the key.
你的问题就是拿到钥匙
This key better be worth it. Understand?
这把钥匙最好物有所值,明白吗?
Afternoon,Mr. Scofield.
下午好,斯科菲尔德先生
I need to know if there's any way to block a transfer order.
我要知道有没有办法阻止转移命令
There's about 50 ways. All right. -
大概有50种方法,-很好
I'll take the quickest.
我要最快的方法
You file a motion for what they call an "interlocutory injunction."
你写一份申请来得到他们所谓的"临时禁令"
How long does that take? How fast can you write? -
要多长时间? -你能写多快?
A man can claim almost anything violates his constitutional rights.
人们几乎可以声称所有东西妨碍了他的合法权益
There's environmental issues,allergies,
像环境问题,过敏反应
religious requirements, take your pick.
宗教需要,选个合适你的理由
What if they don't buy it? Don't matter. -
如果他们不接受怎么办? -没关系
Court's required by law to hear your motion.
法律规定法院必须受理你的申请
Until they do, you can't be transferred.
在他们审理之前,你不能被转移走
Hell,they been trying to move my tired,gray behind for ten years.
该死的家伙们,已经在试图把我这把老骨头转走有,10年了
God bless the American legal system.
上帝保佑美国的司法系统
Why do you want to stay in here so badly?
你为什么这么想留在这儿?
Someone here I can't bear to leave behind.
这有我不能丢下的人
I guess that means we got something in common.
我想也就是说我们有了一点儿共识
State's requiring a physical for Lincoln Burrows.
政府要求给,林肯巴罗斯,做一次体检
You heard the news,didn't you? Thanks. -
你听到那消息了吧,是不是? -谢谢
No. What?
没有,什么消息?
They're brothers. Who? -
他们是兄弟,-谁?
Burrows and Scofield.
巴罗斯和斯科菲尔德
Michael Scofield?
迈克尔斯科菲尔德?
Heard it from one of the C.O.s over in gen pop.
从一个监狱长那边的狱警那儿听说的
He didn't say anything to you about it?
他一点儿都没跟你提过?
No.
没有
Oh. Must be hard to be here so close to your brother
哦,一定很痛苦,和哥哥这么接近
and not be able to do anything to help him.
而又不能帮他做什么
What's this? More bathroom reading. -
这是什么? -又多了点儿消遣
Scofield Westmoreland again? Scofield. -
又是威斯特摩兰?
He's blocking his transfer.
他在阻止他的转移
Even if the motion is denied it's going to take 30 days to process.
即使申请被否定了,也还需要,30天来处理
And that means...
这也就意味着...
All right,I'm going in.
好了,我要进去了
I'm going to need your help. You mean in-in? -
我需要你的帮助,-你的意思是进...墙里面?
Now? I thought you were waiting...
现在?我以为你要等...
I need to make sure I know how I'm getting up there,
我得确定地知道怎么上去
so when the time comes... Yo,yo,yo. -
那么到时候... -嘿,嘿,嘿
In case you didn't notice, the lights are all on.
好像你没注意到,所有的灯都亮着
We got a live studio audience,Fish.
我们有一群的现场观众,雏儿
How are you going to get around that?
你想搞得天下皆知吗?
Don't we have some laundry to do?
我们没有衣服要洗吗?
Just to be clear,
只是想说清楚
I ain't touching your drawers.
我不会管你的内裤
Eyes straight ahead.
目光向前
Keep it moving.
往前走
Keep it moving. Keep it moving.
继续走,继续走
Get him! Get him!
抓住他!抓住他!
Fish!
雏儿!
I can't deal with this.
我应付不来了
Fish.
雏儿
Come on.
快点
Yo,Fish!
嘿,雏儿!
Fish,you're taking too long,bro!
雏儿,你去的时间太长了,伙计!
This ain't gonna fly,man.
这可不行,伙计
The 'Ricans,
做为波多黎各人
we got genetically higher blood pressure,you know that?
我们天生就有高血压,你知道吗?
My cousin, he died from too much stress.
我堂兄,他死于压力过大
Thought you said your cousin was moving in on your girl.
记得你说过你堂兄抢了你女朋友
That's my other cousin,but thanks for bringing that up,jackass.
那是我的另一个堂兄,不过多谢提醒,混蛋
Look,the good news is, I can get to the roof.
好消息是我能到房顶上去
So what happens now? Now?It's all about timing. -
那现在怎么样呢? -现在?就差合适的时机了
This is a top-dollar job.
这可是个高技术活儿
Do you know who did it? No. You? -
你知道谁做的吗? -不知道,你呢?
People who do this kind of work are ghosts,man.
干这事儿的人就是魔鬼,伙计
The guy behind the guy behind the guy,
那家伙背后的背后的家伙
you know what I mean? You see anything? -
你知道我的意思? -你发现什么了?
Definitive cuts?Any place that proves the tape might've been doctored?
精确的剪切?有什么能证明这带子可能被修改过了吗?
The thing's clean. No footprints.
整个都是干干净净的,没有痕迹
I mean,usually,you peel a video back a couple of layers
我的意思是,通常,当你把录像分成几层
and anything bogus comes off. You know,now you see it,now you don't.
伪造的痕迹就出来了,现在你看见了,什么也看不出来
But not this one.
但这盘带子不是这样
It's laced. Ingrained.
带子是被处理过的,隐藏的很深
You see something? No. -
你看出什么东西了? -没有
The problem with your eyes is that they play tricks on you.
问题是你的眼睛欺骗了你
Now,but your ears... ears don't lie.
不过你的耳朵...耳朵不会说谎
Look.Here's the audio track from the tape.
看,这是从录像带里提取出来的声音
Sound pretty true,right? Yeah. -
听起来很像真的,是不是? -是的
But noise is a lie. See,it doesn't just die like that.
不过声音是假的,看,声音不是像这样消失的
Stripped down, those levels should be dancing.
逐渐消失,这些线条应该是跳跃的
I mean,a room that size would give you a...
我是说,在那种大小的房间里应该是...
a... blam,blam,blam,blam.
一种...砰,砰,砰,砰
You know?Like,one off each wall, split second after the other.
你知道?就像,声波是依次从每个墙上消失,一个接一个
On yours,the reverb's bouncing at the same time.
而你的带子上,回声是同时响起的
What does that mean? The sound of the gunshot, -
这代表什么? -这声枪响
it wasn't recorded in that room.
不是在那间屋子里录下的
Would you testify to that?
你能为这个做证吗?
Oh,I,uh... I don't know. Tape you gave me's a dupe.
哦,我,嗯...我不知道,你给我的带子是复制的
You know,for all I know, you guys tampered with it.
你知道,就我所知,你们就动过带子
Look,you want me to testify in court,
瞧,你想让我上庭作证
I'm going to need to get my hands on the original.
我得先得到原始的录像带
How are those allergies? Excuse me? -
那过敏反应怎么样了? -什么?
In your motion,you cited chronic,um...
在你的申请里,你提到了慢性,嗯...
Sinusitis.
鼻窦炎
It's not an allergy,actually. It's a bacterial infection.
那个实际上不是过敏症,是一种细菌感染
The moist air from the river along the east wall
沿东边墙过来的河上潮湿的空气
helps keep me,you know...
让我感觉,你知道...
clear.
清爽
I'm impressed.
我很惊讶
Not even a week in here and you're already working it like an old con.
到这儿还不到一周,你做起事儿来就像是个老油条
Well,you've got one up on me, Warden.
你已经胜我一筹,监狱长大人
You know why I needed to file those motions,
你知道我为什么需要写这些申请
but I have no idea why you needed to transfer me.
但是我就不知道你为什么要把我转走
Traffic control,Scofield, that's all.
人员流动管制,斯科菲尔德,就是这样
Traffic control.
人员流动管制
Look,it's coming up on 5:00. What do you say we call it a day?
看,就要到,5:00点了,你看我们今天就到这儿了怎么样?
I don't think I can do that,sir. Why not? -
我觉得我弄不完,先生,-为什么?
If I let go of this support right now the whole thing's coming down.
如果我现在放开这个支柱,整个建筑就会倒掉
See,the Taj was designed using axial force,
看,泰姬陵的设计是用轴向力
a series of internal forces along a longitudinal axis.
一系列沿着一条纵轴的内力
Uh-huh,yeah. How much longer?
嗯啊,好的,还需要多久?
Depends on how long it takes to dry.
看它多久能干了
If you need me to leave, I can show your secretary how to hold it.
如果你一定要我离开,我可以告诉你秘书怎么扶住它
All right,you can stay till it dries.
好吧,你可以留下来直到它干
There'll be a guard waiting outside the door.
门外会有一个警卫等你
Just check in with Becky when you're done
等你做完了就和贝基说一声
and she'll have somebody escort you back to your cell.
她会找人送你回号子
All right. And,uh,Scofield... -
好的,-还有,嗯,斯科菲尔德...
I want to thank you for showing up today.
我想谢谢你今天过来了
I would have understood it if you didn't.
即使你不来我也会理解
We had a deal. Right. -
我们讲好的,-对
Still,thanks.
不过还是,谢谢
My wife is going to love it.
我妻子会喜欢的
You're welcome.
你太客气了
See you tomorrow,sir.
明天见,先生
Good night,Warden.
晚安,监狱长
We just happen to be two people, who happen to know each other,
我们刚好有两个人,又碰巧彼此相识
who happen to show up at the same movie theater,
又碰巧去了同一家电影院里
what happens to be the same time.
又碰巧是在同一时间
That's it. I don't know. -
就这样,-我不知道
You know,from this angle,
从这个角度看
you look just as good as you did when we first met.
让我想起我们刚相识的那会,你真漂亮
How about from this one? Even better. -
那这样呢? -更美了
Those are for your guests.
这是给你客人的
Guests? Your associates? -
客人? -不是你同事吗?
They said you had a meeting. They're in the den.
他们说你在开会,正坐里面等你呢
Evening,Warden.
晚上好,狱长
There's nothing I can do.
我也没办法
I'm legally obligated to file every properly drafted motion with the court
按照法律规定,我必须将有效的申请呈交法庭
so that a hearing can be scheduled.
然后安排听证会
And how long does that take?
这要多久?
A month,maybe two if there's a logjam.
一个月吧,不顺利的话,也许要两个月
I'm sorry, but it's out of my hands.
我很抱歉,但这不是我的职权范围
Why do I get the feeling you're not all that disappointed?
我怎么觉得,你对此一点都不失望呢?
May I ask you a question, Warden?
我能问你个问题吗,狱长?
More of an observation,really.
只是一些我的个人看法
I was looking at the,um,
我看了...
morgue photos from that boy back in Toledo,Will Clayton.
那个托莱多男孩,威尔克莱顿的一些死亡照片
And,my Lord,if he wasn't the spitting image of his daddy.
长得还真跟他父亲像是一个模子出来的
Apple fell real far from the tree with that one,didn't it?
看上去像是从很高的地方摔下来啊
Fell off the tree, fell all over the pavement.
从树上摔下来,摔得满地都是
You son of a bitch.
你狗娘养的
Your wife gave you a pass on the affair.
在这件事上你老婆倒是不计前嫌
Something tells me that's pretty much all the forgiveness she's got left in her bag.
看来她还真是能逆来顺受啊
Especially when it comes to an illegitimate child.
特别在碰到"野种"这种问题时
What happened with young Will,
小威尔出什么事了?
Warden?
狱长?
Get out of my house.
你们给我滚出去
Lose Scofield's paperwork.
记得把斯科菲尔德的申请处理掉
You gentlemen staying for dinner?
你们留下用晚餐吗?
Thanks,but I think we're on our way.
多谢,不过我们该走了
Judy,it was a real pleasure. Judy
谢谢你的款待
Thank you.
多谢
And that just may have been the best iced tea I've ever had.
这可能是我喝过的最棒的冰红茶
Warden,better do everything you can to hold on to this one.
狱长,你应该珍惜眼前的一切
I will. Good. -
我会的,-很好
Is everything all right?
没事吧?
Oh,yeah. Just fine,honey.
嗯,一切正常,亲爱的
I just have a little unfinished work to take care of.
我只是还有些工作没做完
I'll be right in.
马上就来
Okay.
好的
It's all clear.
可以了
Evening,Lincoln.
晚上好,林肯
Doctor.
医生
I'm,uh,supposed to give you a physical this evening.
我是来给你做检查的
Believe me,apologize in advance for the heavy dose of irony we're about to participate in.
不好意思,检查过程可能会比较繁琐
That's all right. Just doing your job.
没关系,你也是例行公事
Yeah,well,letting the state know that you're healthy enough
好的,我当年学医的初衷
to execute is not why I went to medical school.
可不是想来给死囚作行刑前的健康检查的
I apologize. It's okay. -
我很抱歉,-没事
All right.
好了
I'm,uh,going to need a family medical history from you,
我需要了解一下你的家族病史
any ailments or conditions that are hereditary.
看看有没有遗传性的疾病
Start with your mom.
从你母亲开始吧
cancer,liver. Okay,father? -
癌症,肝癌,-嗯,父亲呢?
Um,split when I was young.
我还小的时候就分开了
Siblings?
兄弟姐妹呢?
Anyone besides Michael?
就迈克尔一个吗?
Fox River's a small town, Lincoln.
狐狸河监狱可不是个大地方,林肯
People around here don't have a whole lot to do besides time and talk.
在这里,人们有的是时间来闲聊
You close?
你们亲密吗?
We were.
以前是的
How about now? Huh? -
现在呢? -嗯?
How about now?
现在如何?
He's been abandoned his whole life.
他的一生,是遭人遗弃的一生
Dad,Mom,she died young, and now me.
父亲丢下他,母亲也死得很早,现在又轮到我了
Think that's why he's here?
所以他来这里?
'Cause your...
因为...
your death would feel like it's happening again?
你的死会勾起他痛苦的回忆?
I abandoned him a long time ago.
我以前抛弃了他
That's why he's here.
所以现在他回来了
will age 10
威尔10岁
Gates closing!
关门!
It's time. Time? -
是时候了,-什么?
Oh,God,here we go again.
噢,天呐,我们又要忙活了
Count's in 15 minutes. What are you doing?
15分钟后要点名了,你这是做什么?
Trust me, the less you know,the better.
相信我,你知道得越少越好
The less I know? Man,you got me in the dark.
知道越少越好?伙计,你根本什么都没告诉我
That's exactly where you want to be.
这样对你最好
Don't normally find you here at this hour.
你一般不会这个时候来的
Are you,uh,seeking his forgiveness or advice?
是来忏悔的,还是需要神的指引?
I really don't know anymore, Ben.
我自己都分不清了,本
All I know is my son Will was my responsibility.
我应该对我儿子威尔负责的
And if I'd stayed in his life,I could have saved his life.
我要是没走,他也不会出事
His death was an accident,Henry.
他的死是意外,亨利
He was a criminal and an addict,
他犯罪,还吸毒
but he was only 18 years old.
他才18岁啊
His mother made it clear you couldn't be in his life
她母亲当时说得很清楚,如果你离开她
if you weren't going to be in hers.
你就别想接近你儿子
When you chose to stay with Judy,you understood that.
当你决定和朱迪在一起的时候,你就该想到这点
I not only understood it, I was grateful for it.
我当然想到这点,我还暗自庆幸呢
I told myself I...
我跟自己说...
I was respecting her wishes.
我这是尊重她的决定
I cursed her under my breath
尽管我很恨她
while every day I thanked God
我仍然感谢上苍
for allowing me to wash my hands of...
能让我有机会摆脱...
Toledo... of
托莱多...
all of it.
的一切
So,I ran home to Judy.
朱迪成了我逃避的港湾
I buried the secret.
我把秘密埋藏在了心底
But I never got a chance to...
但我却连...
to bury my...
亲手为儿子收尸的机会...都失去了
my son.
我的儿子。
What kind of a person does that, Ben?
这还算是人么,本?
Sacrifices somebody else's life just to make their own life easier?
只是为了自己方便,就不顾别人的性命
You can argue with me all night.
你们愿意的话,整晚呆这我也没意见
Believe me,I haven't got anything better to do.
反正我也没什么事做
But it won't change the fact that I can't just hand out original copies of evidence.
但即使这样,我也不会把证据母带给你们的
If you could just take a look...
请你看一下...
Oh,I don't care if your FOIL is signed by the attorney general,
噢,即使你的文件上有司法部长签名,也无济于事
I can't give it to you.
我不能给你
What if we brought somebody here to watch it?
要是请其他人在场,可以吗?
Your supervisor could monitor him the entire time.
可以让你们主管来盯着他
He'd strip down, swear on a stack of bibles.
你们可以搜他身,可以让他宣誓
Whatever it takes. Wait,what did you say the docket number was? -
怎样都行,-等等,你刚才说的文件编号是...
It's,uh,296-SPE.
嗯...296-SPE
What's wrong?
怎么了?
Come with me.
跟我来
Last night,a pipe burst upstairs,flooded the place.
昨晚,楼上一根水管爆了,把这里给冲了
Files from over a hundred cases,
一百多个案子的档案
pretty much lost all of them, including yours.
包括你们的,几乎全没了
Just this room? Some kind of freak accident. -
就冲了这间? -不巧得很
Callahan... Count 'em. Callahan... -
点名了!
Malinowski Pohlen
马利诺夫斯基.波伦.
Chance Graziano
钱斯.格拉齐亚诺.
Scofield Sucre
斯科菲尔德.苏克雷.
Scofield
斯科菲尔德.
Get the hell out here.
他妈的快出来
We got a runner!
有人逃狱了!
All right, for the last time,
最后再问你一遍,小子,
where the hell's Scofield?
斯科菲尔德人呢?
He's gone,you're gone. You hear me?
他要是不见了,你就去了,懂吗?
Call it off,Captain.
取消警报,队长
I got Scofield right here. Where?
斯科菲尔德在我这里,-哪里?
In the warden's office.
他在狱长办公室
You looking at him?
你看着他?
Stop trying to nail the secretary and check the damn office!
你他妈别泡马子了,快进房间看看!
Captain,he's gone. English
队长,他不见了
Percy
珀西
Fitz
菲茨
Man can't just vanish,deputy. I know,sir. -
他不可能就这样人间蒸发的,-我知道
He never checked out with you? No. -
他没有出来过吗? -没
And the rear door? It's still locked,sir.I checked. -
后门呢? -后门锁着,长官,我检查过了
How the hell did he...?
那他到底怎么...?
What's going on?
什么事?
You're in the warden's office after hours.
你晚上了还呆在狱长办公室
I could kill you and the paperwork wouldn't need much more than the date!
我现在杀了你,谁都不会过问
Tell me,what were you doing in here? All right,deputy, that's enough. -
快说,你在这里干吗? -好了,副官,行了
Work wasn't dry,you said to stay until it was.
还没干,是你叫我等到干了再走的
You were in here the whole time? Yes,sir -
你一直在这? -是的
It's true. I never saw him leave.
他说的是实话,我一直没见他出来
I must not have seen him behind the table.
肯定是他在桌子后的时候,所以我没看见
Warden,all due respect, this is ridiculous!
狱长,这简直太荒谬了
This prisoner was out of his cell.
犯人没呆在牢房里
He missed the count. I understand,deputy. -
点名都不在,-我明白,副官
Thing is,Mr. Scofield is not our problem anymore.
不过,斯科菲尔德先生不会再给我们惹麻烦了
Seems there was an error in his paperwork.
他的档案发生了点问题
He's going to be transferred after all.
他要被转监了
That's not possible.
没理由的
Escort the prisoner back to his cell.
把犯人带回去
Warden,all I need is three weeks.
狱长,我只要三星期的时间
Get off me! Hey,come on,now! -
放开我! -嗨,走吧!
Please,I just need a little time.
求你了,我只要一丁点的时间
Just give me the time.
给我点时间吧
Any chance you want to write this off as a coincidence?
你觉得这是巧合吗?
Me,neither.
我也不这么看
How could they have known we were coming for the tape?
他们怎么会知道,我们要来找带子?
Three hours ago,we didn't even know.
三小时前,我们甚至都还没见面
Well,we're pissing someone off.
显然我们惹到一些人了
You say that like it's a good thing.
你似乎还挺得意的
People start breaking the law, you know you're getting warm.
他们妨碍司法公正,你看上去还是满怀信心的
We still have our copy of the tape,so maybe...
我们还有那盘副本,也许...
Nick Nick. Stay here. -
呆这别动
Whoever it was is gone.
不知道是谁,已经走了
Does it look like they got anything? No. -
少了什么东西吗? -没发觉
Everything's exactly the way I left it.
一切都跟我走的时候一样
What? What?
怎么了?怎么了?
What?
怎么了?
The tape,it's gone. Are you sure? -
带子,不见了,-你确定?
How could they know? Let's think this through. -
他们怎么会知道? -得好好想想
How could they know exactly where to look?
他们怎么会知道带子放哪?
Wait,wait.Does anyone else have a key to this place?
等...等等,还有其他人有这里的钥匙吗?
You sure this is where you put it? You were here,remember? -
你肯定你是放这里的? -你当时也在,记得吗?
I was talking to you,I walked toward the cabinet,
我当时在跟你说话,然后我把东西放在柜里
and I said...
我当时说...
What?
什么?
Veronica?
维罗妮卡?
Are you okay?
你没事吧?
Veronica?
维罗妮卡?
Open up!
开门!
Breakfast,gentleman! Let's move it!
早餐时间,先生们!来吧!
Sucre,let's go. Scofield,wait here. Sucre
走吧,斯科菲尔德,在这等着
I'm sure your ride will be along any minute now.
他们估计马上就来把你送走了
This can't be it.
不能这样
It can't end like this.
不能就这样完了
Let's move it!
走吧!
Fitz Fitz. What? -
什么?
They were going to take Fitz out.
要从菲茨方向出去
It was as clear as day.
毫无疑问地
And the cops? How long did it take them to respond?
警察呢?他们赶到得花多久?
You got all the timing down?
你算过了?
Think we would have made it?
你觉得能成吗?
Sucre,now. Sucre
走吧
Hey,Fishface, where you going?
嗨,伙计,你这是去哪?
Call my wife,tell her to get the kids and get the hell out of the country.
打电话给我老婆,叫她带上孩子,离开这里
I'm sorry.
对不起
Don't forget to buckle up.
别忘了系安全带
What's this prisoner doing out of his cell?
这个犯人干吗要走?
Being transferred. No,no,no,no. -
他要转监,-不...不不
There must be some kind of a mistake.
一定哪里弄错了
This man filed a motion yesterday.
这家伙昨天还提出过申请
He has a medical condition which precludes transfer.
他身体有状况,不适合现在转送
Sinusitis,right? Sinusitis. -
鼻窦炎,对吗? -鼻窦炎
Take the prisoner back to his cell.
把他带回去
But yank his rec time. He missed count last night.
但得扣他放风时间,他昨天点名没到
You're home early. Everything okay?
你那么早就回家了,没事吧?
Yeah.

Yeah,it is.
嗯,没事
There's just,um...
只不过...
Judy...
朱迪...
there's someone I need to tell you about.
我得跟你说些关于他的事
yes?
喂?
The transfer didn't go through. That's disappointing. -
转监失败了,-真是令人沮丧啊
We can refile,but the warden... It's a waste of time. -
我们可以再次提出,但那个狱长... -别浪费时间了
I think it's time we stop beating around the bush,gentlemen,
我们不要再隔靴搔痒了,先生们
and go after the damn bush!
是时候动手了!
Burrows
巴罗斯.
What do you want me to do?
你想我们怎么做?
Take the only thing Burrows has left: time.
想想巴罗斯还剩些什么时间,就让他一无所有吧
After all,the chair isn't the only way to take the man's life in prison
死刑不一定得通过电椅来执行的

分享到