美剧纸牌屋第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第2集:本职工作
日期:2017-02-20 18:22

(单词翻译:单击)

This is not the most inspiring choice for a vice president, right?
他可不算是最令人振奋的副总统人选吧
I I mean, a well-respected operator. Pragmatic.
他的确是位备受尊敬的官员,务实
But let's face it.
但老实说
This is probably just a nod to Congress.
这也许只是总统对国会的示好
Tapping one of their own.
提拔一名议员
It's really nothing more than a placeholder until 2016, assuredly.
下次大选前,他也就是个充数的
I'm not surprised he's doing a private swearing-in.
我对他私下宣誓就职毫不惊讶
My bet is that the president wants to draw
我猜总统是想
as little attention to this as possible.
尽量保持低调
There's just no real wow fa--
这其中实在没什么让人...
Christina's working out well?
克里斯蒂娜怎么样
She's getting her sea legs, but I've been happy so far.
还在适应,不过我目前挺满意的
She works hard.
她很勤奋
It's a big load off my shoulders
她能替我陪总统出行
when she can travel with the president instead of me.
我可是大大松了一口气
I get so much more done when I stay here.
我留在这边更有用武之地
The president have a preference in the whip's race?
总统有看好的党鞭人选吗
Can't believe how ugly it's gotten.
没想到局面会变得这么不堪
It was more disappointing than anything.
真让人无比失望
Watch out. Yeah, it was.
当心,是啊
I hope I'm not interrupting.
没打扰你们吧
Not at all.
没有
This is something else.
这可真是不一般
Security specs. They had to work fast. Watch out.
安保要求,他们得赶工,小心
It's like a war zone around here.
这里简直像战场
The idea is to keep the war from getting in.
改建的目的就是隔绝外界影响
How's the whip's race coming, congressman?
党鞭的竞争怎么样了,议员先生
It's tight between you and Howard.
你和霍华德的竞争蛮激烈的
Well you'd have to ask Howard,
这你得问他
if he's not too busy trying to sodomize me.
不过他大概在忙着琢磨怎么搞我
Shall we go and say hello?
去打个招呼吧
For god sakes, don't make me talk to that man.
天呐,别逼我跟他说话
Good to see you, Howard.
你好,霍华德
Nice to see you, Wes.
见到你真高兴,韦斯
Yeah. I bet it is.
高兴个屁啊
Bob. Frank.
鲍勃, 弗兰克
Appreciate you inviting me, Frank.
谢谢你邀请我,弗兰克
What? Thanks for inviting me.
什么, 谢谢你邀请我
You bet.
不客气
Judge.
法官大人
Good to see you.
你好啊
Is there somewhere I can go to change?
有换衣服的地吗
Yes, absolutely. There's room down the hall.
当然有,大厅那边
Doug, will you take care of the judge?
道格,照应一下法官
And when he's ready, let's get this thing over with.
他准备好了就赶紧开始
I'll start bringing 'em in.
我去叫大家进来
...that I take this obligation freely,
我自愿承担此义务
without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion...
既无保留,也不逃避
...that I take this obligation freely,
我自愿承担此义务
without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion...
既无保留,也不逃避
And that I will well...
我将尽职尽责
One heartbeat away from the presidency,
离总统只差一步
and not a single vote cast in my name.
却不用一张选票
Democracy is so overrated.
民主也不过如此
office on which I am about to enter, so help me God.
完成我的本职工作,上帝保佑
And that I will well and faithfully discharge
我将尽职尽责
the duties of the office on which I am about to enter,
完成我的本职工作
so help me god.
上帝保佑
Congratulations, Mr. Vice President.
祝贺你,副总统先生
All right, let's get back to running the country.
好了,我们继续治理国家吧
Now, one of you is gonna replace me as the whip.
你们中一人将接任党鞭
You're the two frontrunners, and we know you both want it.
你们俩最有希望,大家也知道你们都想争取
And you're not behaving like men who belong in the leadership.
可你们一点领导风范也没有
We need to tone down the rhetoric.
场面话就别说了
You're hurting your party.
你们伤及了党派利益
I'm just responding to the lies Howard's been slinging.
我只是在回应霍华德抛出的谎言
Those junkets happened, Wes. I'm not making it up.
公费出游是真事,韦斯,不是我编的
And nepotism's any better.
那你任人唯亲呢
That's just not true, and you know it.
你知道那不是事实
And your sister's husband
所以你妹夫
just happened to be appointed state treasurer.
是凑巧被任命为财务部长了吗
Ex-husband. And yes.
前妹夫,是的
That is such a load of crap, Howard.
真是一派胡言,霍华德
Gentlemen, Bob is right.
先生们,鲍勃说的对
This sort of cat-fighting gets out in the press,
你俩的斗争一旦被曝光
whichever one of you wins hits the ground limping.
不管谁赢,都不是好事
Let's keep it clean and bring some civility back to the house.
别出阴招了,大家文明一点
Can we agree to that?
可以吗
I'd feel a lot better if you shook hands on it.
你俩握个手我会安心一些
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm with him right now, Christina.
我和他在一起呢,克里斯蒂娜
I'm off. I'll swing by your office later.
我走了,我晚些时候去你办公室
Don't. It's not ready yet.
不用了,还没装修好呢
I'll be working from here.
我就在这儿办公了
What?
什么事
Tusk is in town.
塔斯克来了
He's meeting with the president in 45 minutes.
他45分钟后和总统会面
Christina just told me.
克里斯蒂娜刚告诉我的
The Joint Commission talks.
商贸联委会谈判的事
That's what she said.
她就是这么说的
Christina is proving useful.
克里斯蒂娜还真有用
We stay in touch.
我们随时联系
Get me Cathy Durant.
给凯茜·杜兰特打电话
Your people coming by?
你的人要过来吗
Just my new chief of staff.
就只有我的新办公室主任
That's all I've got until we hire more.
招人之前也没有别人了
So how does it feel to be married to the vice president?
做副总统的夫人什么感觉
Exactly the same. Just louder.
完全一样,就是有点吵
Secretary Durant.
国务卿杜兰特
Cathy.
凯西
Raymond.
雷蒙德
Congratulations, Mr. Vice President.
祝贺你,副总统先生
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
May I please introduce Secretary Durant.
向你介绍国务卿,杜兰特
My pleasure, Madam Secretary.
很荣幸,国务卿女士
This is quite a surprise.
简直太意外了
I had no idea you were in town.
我根本不知道你来了
Morning, sir.
早上好,总统阁下
Mr. President.
总统先生
Catherine.
凯瑟琳
We just happened to run into Raymond.
我们刚好撞见了雷蒙德
Wonderful.
太好了
Come on in.
进来吧
The phone records will absolutely prove I'm right.
电话记录肯定能证明我是对的
There were no phone records. You know that.
根本就没有电话记录,你知道的
The data history with the carrier.
那还有运营商的数据历史记录
Even if we got the case reopened, which isn't gonna happen,
重新调查根本不可能,就算重新调查了
do you have any idea how hard it is to get a warrant for phone data?
你知道要拿到获取运营商数据的令状有多难吗
Probable cause.
合理理由
Bring him in for questioning.
把他找来进行讯问
Technically you have jurisdiction.
严格说这事在你辖区之内
The vice president of the United States.
美国的副总统
I know this all sounds preposterous to you,
我知道你觉得这很荒谬
but if -if you go through my notes --
但如果你好好看看我的笔记
We've been through your notes.
我早就看过了
You've listened. But you haven't heard me.
你听是听了,但你根本没听进去
Circumstantial, yes. But plausible.
的确是间接证据,但都合情合理
I know you've reopened cases on less.
我知道你曾为更小的原因重新调查案子
This has gotta stop, man.
你必须停手了,哥们
We keep having the same conversation.
我们说来说去就这么几句
It can't be an accident.
不可能是意外
Okay. I'm gonna show you something.
好吧,我给你看个东西
CNN tried to get a hold of this.
CNN想拿到这个
We eighty-sixed it out of respect to the family.
出于对家属的尊重,我们拒绝了
The footage?
监控录像吗
It's not easy to watch.
你看了肯定难受
I want to see it.
我想看
She tripped. Or jumped.
她要么是绊倒了,要么是跳下去的
She didn't jump.
她不是自杀
Here it is, frame by frame.
我逐帧放给你看
Now, there were two witnesses.
还有两个目击证人
One was a 70-year-old woman with macular degeneration.
一个是患眼部黄斑变性的70岁老太太
All she saw was a blur.
她什么都没看清楚
The second was the conductor of the train.
第二个就是车上的列车员
He said it looked like she fell.
他说看上去像是她摔倒了
I mean between those two and this video, that's all there is.
除了这两个证人,就是监控录像了
You can watch it a million times, but this case is closed.
想看你可以看一万遍,但是这个案子结了
We should limit the agenda to a couple of key issues:
我们得把议程限制在几个关键问题上
import tariffs on industrial manufactured goods
工业制品的进口关税
and export quotas on rare earth elements.
以及稀土元素的出口限额
They're using both as political levers.
他们把这两个都当做政治杠杆
I agree these are two areas where we can make meaningful progress.
我也认为在这两个问题上我们能有所进展
But I'm worried about the rise in corporate cyber attacks.
但我更担心针对企业的网络攻击的增加
That's a rabbit hole.
扯上这个就没完了
Well, we have to address it sooner or later.
我们早晚得说这件事
It's just a matter of whether we want to address it now.
问题是我们要不要现在谈这个
The Chinese don't like surprises.
中国人不喜欢意外
All I'm proposing is that
我只是想说
we use the Joint Commission talks to bring it up gently now,
我们现在利用商贸联委会谈判委婉地提出这个问题
set the stage for the next round.
为下轮谈判做好铺垫
Look, I'm a businessman, not a diplomat.
我是个商人,不是外交官
But I'm a businessman with 35 years experience working in China.
但是我是个在中国工作了35年的商人
When they come to the table, you don't get greedy.
和他们谈判,不能太贪心
You're working on a co-venture refinery project in Fujian.
你在福建有一个合资炼油厂
Which would be the first of its kind.
这也是业内首家
Open the gateway for increased investment --
放开了增加投资的渠道...
Cyber attacks threaten those co-ventures.
网络攻击对那些合作企业构成威胁
There's less a need for them
如果中方可以通过
if the Chinese can obtain new technology from corporate espionage.
商业间谍活动获取新技术,也就无需合作了
Frank, what do you think?
弗兰克,你觉得呢
I lean more toward Raymond's thinking.
我更倾向于雷蒙德的想法
If we antagonize the Chinese we could undo years of progress.
如果引起中方的反感,那多年的努力都白费了
Allow me to do this quietly, with a soft touch.
我可以低调行事,绝不会使强硬手腕
I won't antagonize them, sir.
我不会激怒他们,先生
The last thing we want to do is rock the boat.
我们最不需要的就是自找麻烦
What do you have in mind, Catherine?
你想怎么办,凯瑟琳
A suggested agenda.
建议性议程
Not a demand.
而不是作为要求
We'll keep it mid-level. I won't get anywhere near it.
这件事由中层出面,我根本不插手
Raymond?
雷蒙德
I've voiced my concerns.
我已经表明了顾虑
A very soft touch. You have my word, sir.
要格外谨慎克制, 我向你保证,先生
Good.

Raymond? Want to grab some lunch?
雷蒙德,一起吃个午餐吧
Would love to.
乐意之极
Thanks, Frank. Welcome to the West Wing.
谢谢,弗兰克,欢迎加入白宫
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你,先生
The president is like a lone tree in an empty field.
总统就像旷野上的一棵孤树
He leans whichever way the wind is blowing.
风往哪吹,他就往哪倒
And right now Raymond Tusk blows far too strong from the west.
现在雷蒙德·塔斯克的西风吹得实在太猛
Is that a wig?
那是假发吗
No. He's been growing it out for months.
不是,他都留了好几个月了
Diane says she likes it long.
戴安说她喜欢长发
I told her she'll feel differently
我告诉她,等她看到
once she sees the first dread lock.
他留起长发辩就会改主意了
Or smells it.
或者闻到
I went to see your daughter last weekend.
我上周去看了你女儿
How is she?
她怎么样
You want to see a picture? Okay.
想看看照片吗, 好啊
Was her mother there? Yeah.
她妈妈在吗, 对
Are they okay on money?
他们的钱够用吧
The rate at Greenwoods is going up in January.
格林伍兹的保险率费一月份要上调了
Catalina is worried she's gonna be short.
凯特琳娜担心钱不够用
I'll make sure to put more into the account.
我会多打点去她账上
We don't have to talk about her if you don't...
如果你不舒服,我们不用聊她
No, no, no. It's fine. I appreciate you going to see her.
不不,没事,我很感谢你去看她
I'm sorry, Ted.
抱歉,泰德
I thought that when you asked me to lunch it was because you want --
你邀我一起吃午餐,我以为你是想...
No, no, no. I mean, yes,
不不,没错
I want to make sure they have what they need.
我想确保她们的需求都得到满足
But, no,
但是,不
the reason I wanted to talk --
我想找你谈是为了...
Lorrie Tate.
洛莉·塔特
Lorrie's a friend of mine. What about her?
洛莉是我朋友,她怎么了
She mentioned you're interested in the whip's race.
她说你有意竞选党鞭
Oh, no.
天呐
I wish she hadn't.
真希望她没这么说
Why not?
为什么
Because it's ridiculous.
因为很荒唐啊
Is it?
是吗
I just mentioned it off-hand.
我只是随口说说
The whole Webb and Buchwalter thing is just --
韦斯和巴克沃特的竞争简直...
Complete mess.
一团糟
But I wasn't serious.
但我是开玩笑的
I think you should be serious.
我觉得你该认真想想
Do you want to do it?
你想竞选党鞭吗
I don’t have the experience, Ted. And I -I --
我没有经验啊,泰德,我还...
Yes or no?
想不想
Yes, of course.
当然想
Someday.
将来再说
But now I -I don't have the money they do.
但现在,我没有他们那样的财力
Unless you use mine.
你用我的钱,就有了
You can't waste your money on --
你不能把你的钱浪费在...
If I funnel my PAC money to
如果我找到那些还持观望态度的人
some folks who are on the fence,
把我的政治行动委员会资金给他们一些
round up a couple dozen commitments before you announce,
在你正式宣布前,拉拢一些支持者
that would make you an instant contender.
那你立刻就是有力竞争者
Now tell me that's a waste.
你说这是浪费吗
We're talking hundreds of thousands.
这可是千百万啊
It's not a Christmas present, Jackie.
这可不是圣诞礼物,杰姬
With you as whip I have a strong ally in the leadership.
如果你是党鞭,我就在领导层有了坚定的盟友
I stand to gain as much as you.
我的获益不比你少
Hang on one second.
稍等片刻
I don't know where the...
我不知道哪里...
How did it go? Did he buy it?
怎么样,他信了吗
Whatever bug you put in his ear burrowed deep.
不管你给他吹了什么风,吹得很到位
It was easy. The man adores you like you're his own child.
很简单,那人喜欢你,对你视如己出
But you sure as hell better make me Chief Deputy.
但你可得选我做首席副党鞭
I need to win first.
我得先当选
Ted and I make two. 111 to go.
我和泰德两票,还剩111票
It's always good when the Chief Deputy knows her arithmetic.
副党鞭会数数总是好事
Fuck off. Let's start taking names.
别扯淡,我们数票吧
This one seems promising.
这个还不错
Connor Ellis. He's solid. Good experience.
康纳·埃利斯,可靠,有经验
Oh, he's the one that got Senator Jones out of that mess
是他解决了琼斯参议员
with the push polling.
推手民调的烂摊子
Yes. Kept him from the ethics committee.
是啊,免受纪律委员会的调查
Let's set up an interview.
面试一下吧
I'll find a good time in schedule.
我安排一下日程
Let's talk about the schedule.
我们说说日程的事
I think we need to be more selective with the events I do.
好好挑一下我该参加哪些活动
Some of these are leftovers from Mrs. Matthews.
有些是上任副总统夫人没去成的
We can cancel whatever you like.
你想取消也可以
And what's this?
这是什么
Your husband will be pinning stars on two newly commissioned Marine generals.
你丈夫要为两位新晋海军陆战队将军授衔
I think that's one you should do.
这个你应该去
Okay. Walk me through it.
给我介绍一下
The generals are Alicia Hampton
两位将军分别是艾莉西娅·汉普顿
and Dalton McGinnis.
和道顿·麦金尼斯
Arriving at 6:50
6点50到场
Dalton McGinnis?
道顿·麦金尼斯吗
Yes. Do you know him?
是的,认识吗
We went to college together.
大学同学
I'm sorry, where were we?
刚说到哪了
Arrive what time?
什么时候到
6:50.
6点50
Great. I'd like a list of all the people that will be attending.
很好,出席人员名单给我一份
It's not that big a deal if I get left out,
我被排除在外没什么
but you're the secretary of state.
可你是国务卿啊
I mean, Tusk should not be determining policy.
塔斯克怎么能参与决策
The president alone should instruct you on what you are to pursue.
只有总统可以决定你该怎么做
What's their relationship?
他们什么关系
He's had his ear for years.
他一直给总统出谋划策
An advisor...
提建议
More of a mentor. And one whose advice is not easily dismissed.
更像是导师,总统很重视他的建议
He's gonna keep pushing back on cyber warfare.
他还会继续要求忽视网络战
Not if I get it on the agenda.
除非我给提上议程
No, especially if you get it on the agenda.
不,你提上议程他更会来劲
Tusk is not gonna take any chances
商贸联委会谈判再度开启时
when the next Joint Commission talks come around.
塔斯克绝不会冒丝毫风险
You agreed with him in the meeting.
你刚刚不是支持他吗
If we had ganged up, he would have taken a firmer position.
如果我们站一边,他的态度只会更强硬
For all we know,
说不定
he's convincing the president right now to change his mind.
他现在就在劝总统改主意呢
Now we need to remove that option as a possibility.
所以我们绝不能给他机会
How?
怎么办
Force the Chinese to confront the issue now, this round of talks.
下次谈判时,强迫中方回应网络安全问题
I promised the president a soft touch.
我答应总统不采取强硬手段的
I can't intentionally break my promise.
我不能有意食言
What if it was unintentional?
如果是无意的呢
Cathy, if you don't like how the table is set,
凯茜,如果你不喜欢现在的局势
turn over the table.
就干脆搅局
You're cheating.
你偷吸
No, I'm not. It's vapor.
哪有,是电子烟
Still.
那也算
You should try it.
你该试试
Addiction without the consequences.
会上瘾,但没副作用
It's all yours.
你自己抽
You staying up?
不睡吗
This ceremony tomorrow night.
明晚的授衔仪式
You don't want to go.
你不想去
If I don't have to.
除非我必须去
I hate these sorta things, too.
我也不喜欢
But it is my first public appearance as vice president.
但这是副总统的首次亮相
Okay.
好吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Should we turn this into a proper office?
要不要把这儿改成办公室
That's not a bad idea. No privacy downstairs.
可以啊,楼下没有私密性
I'll talk to the contractor.
我去找装修队
Goodnight, Francis.
晚安,弗兰西斯
Goodnight.
晚安
Sir! Sir! Congressional Record.
先生,先生,根据国会议事录
Weren't the talks supposed to go until six?
不是要谈到六点吗
We can't talk if they won't listen.
他们不听,我们谈不下去
Did the Chinese walk out?
中方不谈了吗
We made it clear that we won't discuss any other issues
我们已经表明,除非他们肯谈政府资助的
until government-sponsored cyber attacks are on the table.
网络攻击,否则其他问题免谈
Apparently that's not what they wanted to hear.
显然他们不开心了
Sir, what did you tell the Chinese delegation before they walked out?
中方代表离席之前你说了什么
We didn't have anybody there.
我们没派人去
The Joint Commission is usually a snooze-fest.
商贸联委会谈判通常很无聊的
Not today it wasn't.
今天不是
I've got Greer on it.
我已经让格里尔去弄了
Isn't this international?
这不是国际板块的新闻吗
We need somebody from the tech beat
如果要写网络战的背景资料
if we want any background on cyber warfare.
就得请科技板块的记者
Does he have anybody on record yet?
他找到人接受署名采访了吗
The Chinese aren't talking.
中方不肯谈
And all the U.S. delegation said is what's in the AP wire.
美国代表团的话美联社都报道了
I want something online in the next two hours.
无论如何两小时内网上要出报道
In-depth follow-up sometime this week.
本周内发一篇深入后续报道
Hey, Lucas? You all right?
卢卡斯,你还好吗
Yeah. Why?
好啊,怎么了
You're wearing the same clothes you wore yesterday.
你还穿着昨天穿的那身
Am I?
是吗
I don't know what's going on in your personal life,
我不知道你私生活发生了什么
but it seems to be entering the workplace.
但似乎已经影响到你的工作了
Appearances matter.
仪表很重要
And we can't have an editor looking more disheveled
我们的编辑不能比他的记者
than his reporters.
还不修边幅
Two hours. You'll have something.
两小时,一定给你个交待
Did you know Jackie Sharp's running for Whip?
你知道杰姬·夏普要竞选党鞭吗
No, this is the first I'm hearing of it.
不知道,这是我第一次听说
I spoke to Webb.
我跟韦伯说了
He got an email from Lorrie Tate about me.
洛莉·塔特给他发了一封关于我的电邮
I got one from Dave Holland about him.
戴夫·霍兰德给我发了一封关于他的电邮
Which means nothing to me.
这我不管
The junkets, the nepotism. Tate and Sharp are close.
公费旅游,任人唯亲,塔特跟夏普很亲密
Holland serves on the VA committee with her.
霍兰德跟她在退伍军人事务委员会共事过
She used proxies to insulate herself.
她找别人出手,好撇清干系
So you think that she gave the dirt to them.
你觉得是她把料爆给了他们
Yeah. She's been playing both of us.
没错,她在耍我们两个人
How many commitments do you think she could have?
你觉得她能拉到多少支持者
Around 20 so far.
目前也就20个左右吧
So she's a distant third.
那她还是被你俩远远甩在后面啊
But she's picking people off us left and right.
但她在一个个动摇我们的支持者啊
I want your help.
你得帮我
You have my support, Wes.
我支持你啊,韦斯
Then make that public.
那就公开表态
If I come out for you, Birch comes out for Webb.
如果我公开支持你,博奇就会支持韦伯
That's gonna hurt you, not help you.
那反倒会害你,而不是帮你
This is serious, Frank.
情况很不妙,弗兰克
Ted Havemeyer is bankrolling her.
泰德·哈维梅耶在赞助她
Have you thought of talking to Jackie?
你想过跟杰姬谈谈吗
No, no. I can't do that on principle.
没有,原则上我不能那么做
Why not?
为什么不行
Anyone who Havemeyer is backing, I don't work with.
我不会跟哈维梅耶支持的人合作
He pulled the same crap on me when I ran for Senate.
我竞选参议员的时候,他也搅了我的局
He financed my primary opponent. Asshole.
他赞助我的主要对手,混蛋
Well, that is your call.
那由你决定
But if you're gonna let an old grudge get in the way of progress --
但如果你要让旧账阻碍你的竞选
I just can't do it, Frank.
我就是不能这么做,弗兰克
Havemeyer's been trying to shove me down the totem pole for years.
哈维梅耶这些年一直想把我赶下去
I won't give him the satisfaction.
我不会让他得逞的
Well, I can respect that, but my hands are tied.
我尊重你,但这样我就无能为力了
It's a delicate matter,
这件事很微妙
but we are in communication with the Chinese government
但我们正在和中国政府沟通
as to how to move forward.
如何推进谈判
Does this mean the U.S. will back down on cyber attacks?
这是不是表示美国将在网络攻击的事上屈服
The United States never backs down,
美国从不屈服
particularly on issues that are high priority to us.
特别是在重要问题上
Madam Secretary, what did you--
国务卿女士,您是怎么
Thank you.
谢谢
What did you tell the head of the delegation?
您是怎么跟代表团团长说的
The delegation overstepped its bounds,
代表团越界了
but Cathy couldn’t throw her own people under the bus.
但凯茜不能坑她自己的人
She should have consulted us first before speaking publicly.
她公开发表言论前该先跟我们商量一下
The press was on her doorstep
媒体堵在她家门口
and the president was in another hemisphere.
总统又在地球另一端
Now, look, I'm not condemning what she did,
我不是在批评她的做法
but she had to do something.
但她总得采取措施
She made a gut call and she acted.
她凭直觉做决定,并采取了行动
We have to distance ourselves from this.
咱们得撇清关系
When is the president back?
总统什么时候回来
Tomorrow morning.
明天早上
Can we set up a meeting?
我们能安排一次会面吗
Cathy needs to publicly apologize.
凯茜得公开道歉
Can we get her in the room with the president?
我们能让她跟总统谈谈吗
Shouldn't we all be on the same page first?
我们不应该先统一一下步调吗
I'll see what I can do.
我再想想办法吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Now, you asked me a question before I went and got my food.
我去拿吃的之前,你问我了一个问题
Mr. Vice President. General McGinnis.
副总统先生,我是麦金尼斯将军
it's a great honor. I hope you don't mind.
不胜荣幸,希望你不介意
The president wishes he could be here. He's asked me to fill in.
总统也想出席,他让我代为参加
The honor is mine, sir.
荣幸的是我,先生
And, General, this is my wife, Claire.
将军,这是我妻子,克莱尔
It's good to see you, Claire. It's been a long time.
很高兴见到你,克莱尔,好久不见
Yes.
是啊
Harvard. We were classmates.
哈佛的同学
Claire didn't say a thing.
克莱尔没提过这事
We dated for a time.
我们还约会过
About five minutes.
只有五分钟
Anyway, I'll let you get back to your meal.
好了,不打扰你们用餐了
Thank you. I've remembered.
谢谢,我想起来了
Interestingly enough,
有意思的是
in South Carolina the largest crop is not cotton.
南卡罗莱纳州第一大作物不是棉花
No. It's tobacco.
而是烟草
And the third-largest crop is marijuana.
第三大作物是大麻
Now -we'll just keep that to ourselves.
咱心里明白就好
Would you all excuse me for just a moment?
失陪一下
Is she alone? Yes.
只有她一个吗, 是的
Would you give us a few moments, please?
我们想单独谈谈
What's wrong?
怎么了
It was him.
是他
Who?

Freshman year.
大一那年
You mean... McGinnis?
那件事...是麦金尼斯吗
Francis, Francis. Please, don't do anything.
弗兰西斯,弗兰西斯,别做傻事
I am not gonna pin a medal on that --
我绝不会给他授衔...
You have to.
你必须授衔
Just a minute, please! There is no way that man --
等一下,不能让他
Sir, they want to start the ceremony.
先生,典礼要开始了
Just a minute, please! He does not deserve a medal..
等一会儿,他不配接受...
Francis. I beg of you.
弗兰西斯,求你了
I'm telling you, that man deserves to be taken out and shot.
我告诉你,枪毙他都不过分
I am begging you.
我求你了
No. Please!
不行, 求你了
No. Do not
不要, 别
I said just a minute!
我说等等
Do not make a scene. Please.
求你了,别惹事
Tom. Thanks for coming by.
汤姆,谢谢你能来
You know, I thought I would miss this place the moment I stepped inside.
我走进来时,我以为会有一丝怀念
But I don't.
可是没有
Hope you like Stella.
喝斯黛拉没问题吧
Cheers.
干杯
Beers up.
干杯
How are things?
你怎么样
They're good. They're good.
还不错,还不错
You're happy?
你开心吗
I haven't been happy a day in my life.
我就没开心过
But I have time now.
不过现在有时间了
To think. To write. Been working on a novel.
可以思考,写作,我最近在构思小说
Yeah?
是吗
It's absolute shit. That's okay.
纯粹是狗屁,不过还凑合
That's great, Tom. That's really great.
挺好的,汤姆,真挺好的
What's on your mind?
有什么事
I know you didn't ask me here just to catch up.
找我来不是叙旧的吧
Frank Underwood.
弗兰克·安德伍德
On the president's behalf
我万分荣幸地
it is my great honor to formerly recognize the selection
代表总统,授予艾莉西娅·汉普顿将军
of General Alicia Hampton as Commander,
美军欧洲司令部
United States European Command,
司令一职
and General Dalton McGinnis
授予道顿·麦金尼斯将军
as Commander of the United States Strategic Command.
美国战略司令部司令一职
The United States Marine Corps has been well served
两位模范领袖为美国海军陆战队
by these two exemplary leaders.
做出了卓越贡献
The president and I are grateful for their continued service.
总统与我希望两位再接再厉
Congratulations.
恭喜你
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你,先生
You think I'm insane?
你觉得我疯了吗
I don't think you're insane.
我不觉得你疯了
I think you've been through a lot.
只是经历了太多痛苦
Trying to make sense of it all.
想探个究竟
I know I'm right.
我知道我是对的
I'm sure I believe you are.
那是自然
It's a fact that he helped cover up the DUI.
酒驾的事的确是他掩盖的
Imagine if one of your reporters came to you with this story.
如果你手下的记者拿着这事来找你
Could you print a word of it?
你会登出去吗
No, but I'd have them keep digging.
不会,但会要求他们继续调查
Would you?
是吗
If you're honest with yourself,
凭心而论
wouldn't you tell them it seemed farfetched?
你不会说这故事太牵强了吗
Your notes aren't convincing.
笔记说明不了什么
The police reports don't prove a link.
警方报告也证实不了什么
And the speculative leaps you're making... I know.
还有你的妄加猜测, 我知道
Hold yourself to the same standards as you hold your staff.
律人要先律己
You and Zoe were seeing each other.
你当时在和佐伊约会
I -I'm assuming. Maybe I'm wrong.
我是猜的,也许错了
We -we were.
是在约会
When I lost my first wife, it didn't add up.
第一任妻子去世时,我也接受不了
Who dies of breast cancer at 31?
谁会在31岁就死于乳腺癌呢
I wanted to sue. Doctors, the hospital, everyone.
我想起诉,告医生,医院,所有人
Thought they were hiding something.
觉得他们在隐瞒什么
No.
但没有
Grief demands an answer, but sometimes there isn't one.
悲伤让人想要答案,但有时真的就没有
Her life couldn't be saved. Period.
没人能挽救她,就是这样
What do I do?
我该怎么办
Would you consider seeing someone?
你愿找人谈谈吗
There's a therapist who helped me a great deal
辛西娅去世时
when Cynthia passed away.
有个医生帮了我很多
I can put you in touch
我可以帮你联系
No. I don't need to see somebody.
不了,我不用见谁
Lucas.
卢卡斯
I appreciate you coming by, Tom.
很感谢你过来,汤姆
Thanks for the beer.
也谢谢你的啤酒
You call me anytime.
随时联系我吧
You take care of yourself, Lucas.
照顾好自己,卢卡斯
I mean it.
我是认真的
Any plans to go elsewhere, sir?
还打算去哪吗,先生
No. We're in for the night. Thank you.
不了,我们今晚不出去了,谢谢
Yes, sir.
好的,先生
I'm tired.
我累了
Do you need something, sir?
需要什么吗,先生
Uh, my remote. I want to play.
我的遥控手柄,我想玩游戏
It's right over here.
就在这儿
Thank you.
谢谢
Is there something wrong with the Internet? I can't get online.
网络出问题了吗,我上不了线
We had to disable the access.
我们封掉了连接
It's not a secure connection.
那个连接不安全
Could you just give me a moment, please?
能让我单独待会儿吗
Whenever you're out here, somebody needs to be with you.
只要您在外面,身边就得有人
I can't be alone in my own backyard?
我在自家后院都不能独自待着吗
If it were up to me, sir. But it's not up to me.
我说了算倒可以,但我说了不算
Okay, Meechum.
好吧,密查姆
You think I don't want to smash things?
你以为我不想摔东西吗
I know what that anger is more than you can imagine.
我的愤怒是你无法想象的
When he was on top of me
他压着我的时候
We don't have to talk about it.
我们不需要说这个
No, I want to.
不,我想说
When he was on top of me, I pressed my hand -
他压着我的时候,我使劲推
with everything I could I pressed it into his face.
用尽全力推他的脸
I pressed it so hard I broke his nose.
我使足了劲,弄伤了他的鼻子
That didn't stop him.
但那没能阻止他
He shoved the sheets in my mouth.
他把床单塞进我嘴里
I could barely breathe.
我几乎无法呼吸
Every time I think of her
每次我想起那个女孩
pinned down like that
被人那样按倒
I strangle her, Francis,
我都会勒死她,弗朗西斯
so she doesn't strangle me.
这样她才不会勒死我
I have to. We have to.
我必须那样,我们必须那样
The alternative is
否则
it's unlivable.
我无法忍受
You should go to sleep.
你该休息了
I'm not sure if I can.
我不知道能不能睡着
Then you should go back downstairs.
那你就回楼下去
You'll still feel the hate in the morning.
早晨的时候,恨意也不会消退
You'll use that. But not on him.
你会利用那份恨意,但不是去报复他
What did you communicate, exactly?
你到底说了什么
I told him to bring up the agenda,
我让他提出议事日程
suggest bullet points for the SED, but make no demands.
指出战略对话的关键点,但别提要求
And how did that translate into a direct ultimatum?
那怎么会被理解成最后通牒
Well, sometimes my delegates try to read between the lines.
有时我的代表会探究言外之意
They know that I need plausible deniability for diplomatic purposes.
他们知道我为外交目的需要合理推卸责任
Why didn't you immediately recant?
那你为什么没有立刻否认
In my experience with the Chinese,
就我跟中国人打交道的经验看
backpedaling makes us look weak.
变卦会让他们觉得我们软弱
I had two choices: Lose face or exhibit strength.
我当时有两个选择,丢脸或展示实力
I chose the latter.
我选择了后者
All right, Catherine. I'll be in touch shortly.
好吧,凯瑟琳,我会很快跟你联系
Thank you, sir.
谢谢,先生
Get me Raymond on the private line.
用我的私人线路打给雷蒙德
Do you think she overstepped on purpose?
你觉得她是故意越界的吗
Cathy would never disobey your orders. Not on purpose.
凯茜绝不会违反你的指令,不会故意违反
Raymond, I've got Frank here.
雷蒙德,弗兰克在我这儿
Just the three of us?
就我们三个吗
Just us three. Morning, Raymond.
就三个,早上好,雷蒙德
My contacts in Beijing
我在北京的联系人
tell me the minister of commerce is in a tizzy.
跟我说商务部部长很激动
Wants to use this as an excuse to start clenching fists.
他想以此为借口重拳出击
Well, either I turn my back on Cathy or I stand behind her.
我要么拆凯茜的台,要么支持她
It's gotta be the former.
选前者
I agree.
我同意
If you don't apologize,
如果你不道歉
you go from ruffling feathers to plucking them.
那就不是小矛盾,而是大摩擦了
And the Chinese won't stand for that, Mr. President.
中国人绝不会忍气吞声,总统先生
What about perceived miscommunication between me and my cabinet?
说是我跟内阁之间意思传达有错误如何
Mr. President, right now the goal is to resume the talks.
总统先生,现在的目标是继续谈判
I wouldn't worry about perceptions.
就别担心他们是怎么想的了
Frank is right. We need to be pragmatic.
弗兰克没错,我们得现实点
Worry about appearances later.
先别担心场面上的事
All right. I'll have Catherine draft an apology.
行,我让凯瑟琳拟一份致歉信
No, it has to come from you, Mr. President.
不,必须由你亲自写,总统先生
If the apology is to mean anything,
道歉要有份量
it must come from the White House.
就得由白宫出面
That is certainly the more likely to succeed.
这样的确应该更有成效
Fine. I'll do it then. Thank you, Raymond.
行,那我亲自写,谢谢,雷蒙德
Thank you, Garrett.
谢谢你,加勒特
Do you hear how he still uses the president's given name?
你听到他仍然直呼总统的名字吗
And that Walker doesn't flinch at the lack of respect it implies.
而沃克也毫不在意他的失敬
Sir, forgive me if this isn't the case,
先生,恕我直言
but you seem a bit hesitant.
你好像有点犹豫
Why do you say that?
为什么这么说
Well, you've raised a good point about public perception.
关于公众看法的事,你所言极是
I don't want you to think that
我不想让你觉得
I'm dismissing your concerns casually.
我对你的担忧毫不在意
No. It's a concern for you, too?
没有,你也担心这个吗
There is some insight into what Cathy brought up.
凯茜提出的观点不无道理
Backpedalling is weakness.
变卦就是软弱
Well, it's always a coin toss with the Chinese.
跟中国人合作总是碰运气
But sometimes standing your ground is better than giving in.
但有时候坚定立场比让步妥协要好
They respect you more when you show strength.
你强势,他们反而更尊重你
Are you changing your mind on this, Frank?
你改变对此的看法了吗,弗兰克
I just think it's important that you do what you think is best.
我只是觉得,你该按自己的心意决定
The American people voted you president.
美国人民选你当总统
Not me. Not Raymond Tusk.
不是我,也不是雷蒙德·塔斯克
I'll let you know what I decide.
我决定了再告诉你
Thank you, sir.
谢谢,总统先生
You think she's Underwood's choice?
你觉得安德伍德会选她吗
He deflected, so it's possible.
他没直说,所以有可能
You and I,
你和我
we need to work together on this, Wes.
我们得合作,韦斯
Before we both get screwed.
否则我们俩都得完蛋
I agree.
我同意
One of us drops out,
我们中一个人退出
throws support to the other.
支持另一个人
That'll dwarf any following she has.
这就能削弱她的支持力量
You want me to drop out.
你想让我退出吗
I'll make sure you get my chairmanship on appropriations.
我一定任命你做众议院拨款委员会主席
All you can offer me is, uh, Ethics, which nobody wants.
你至多能任命我做纪律委员会主席,这没人稀罕
Let's put this to bed, Wes.
我们把事定下来吧,韦斯
Webb must have offered him a deal.
韦伯肯定跟他谈了协议
Then we have to offer a better one.
那我们就提出更好的条件
I'm guessing appropriations. There's no way I can top that.
我猜是拨款委员会,我给不了更好的
Except for ways and means.
除非是众议院税赋委员会
I -I won't let you give your chair to an ass like Buchwalter.
我不能让你把职位给巴克沃特这样的混蛋
If you're the Whip,
如果你是党鞭
you outrank him and every other chairman.
你地位比他,和其他主席都高
Screw committees.
去他的委员会
I'll have a direct line to the speaker.
我能直接跟议长交流
Don't be stubborn, Jackie.
别固执了,杰姬
You think he'd take it?
你觉得他会接受吗
He was willing to take a deal from Webb.
他连韦伯的条件都愿意接受
But you're the only person he hates more.
但你是他最讨厌的人
He's a brute. But he's not an idiot.
他很蛮人,但不是傻子
Well, I know you're not refusing out of loyalty.
我知道你不是出于忠诚而拒绝
True.
没错
So it's because of Ted.
所以是泰德的缘故
You think you are hot shit, don't you?
你觉得自己很厉害,对吧
Can we set egos aside and talk business like the adults we are?
我们能放下架子,像成年人那样谈正经事吗
I want more than ways and means.
我想要的不只是税赋委员会主席之位
Tell me.
说吧
I want Havemeyer gone. Not just retired....
我要哈维梅耶走人,不只是退休
Politically dead.
让他从政坛消失
That race was 12 years ago.
竞选是12年前的事了
That was 12 years I could have been in the Senate.
不是他,我也能当12年参议员了
Revenge? Really?
你就想报复,真的吗
Not revenge.
不是报复
Equity.
是报应
Well, what are you gonna do?
那你准备怎么办
Buchwalter won't budge.
巴克沃特不会让步的
You know, there's nothing I despise more in life than pettiness.
我这一生最鄙视小气之人
I could approach Webb, but I don't have enough to offer him.
我可以去找韦伯,但我给不了他什么
Ah, he'd never drop out. Too much pride.
他不会退选的,他自尊心太强
I'm not sure what to do.
我不知道该怎么办
This is my file on Ted. An illegitimate daughter.
这是泰德的档案,他有个私生女
The nanny, of course.
和保姆生的
Her name is Emily Rodriguez. 19.
她叫艾米莉·罗德里格斯, 19岁了
Cerebral palsy.
患脑中风
I know about Emily.
我知道艾米莉的事
Well, then why are we having this conversation?
那我们还在这里讨论什么
It's complicated.
这说来话长
The daughter? It's very black and white to me.
私生女,我没看出有什么复杂的
I've known Ted since I was born.
我跟泰德是一辈子的交情
He and my father were very close.
他跟我父亲是好友
Yeah, I'm aware.
是的,我知道
He's always looked out for me.
他一直都对我关照有加
He got me into West Point. He funded my first race.
他把我送进西点军校,资助我第一次竞选
I like Ted. He's always been a team player.
我喜欢泰德,他一直都很有团队精神
It's unfortunate he has this secret.
很不幸,他拥有这样的秘密
It was a mistake. One he's always regretted.
这是个错误,他一直都很后悔
After she was born he asked me to check in on her,
她出生之后,他让我去探望她
because he couldn't. Because he trusted me.
因为他自己做不到,而他信任我
I see.
我懂了
You came in here knowing what you had to do,
你来这里的时候就知道你该做什么
hoping I would pull a rabbit out of a hat so you wouldn't have to.
但你还是希望我能变个戏法,你就不用那么做了
I know the girl. I know her mother.
我认识这姑娘,我认识她母亲
These people don't deserve this.
她们不该经受那种事
I've given you all I can.
我该支的招都支了
Whatever you decide is your prerogative.
你要如何决定是你自己的事
But maybe I misjudged you.
但也许我错看了你
Ted is family to me.
泰德对我来说就像家人一样
An adopted daughter in lieu of a real one.
用来取代亲生女儿的养女
Sir, the secretary is here.
先生,国务卿来了
Thank you. Send her in. Excuse us.
谢谢,让她进来,你下去吧
It's good.
很好
Not too long?
是不是太长了
A little bit, but not much.
有一点,但也还好
This part, three paragraphs in.
这部分,三个段落
Oh, about the phone companies?
关于电话公司吗
Tell me more.
多跟我讲讲
It's one of Homeland Security's major concerns.
这是国土安全部的主要担忧之一
That the cyber attacks might infiltrate phone carriers,
网络攻击会渗透到电话运营商
get access to millions of people's data history.
得到数百万人的数据记录
Like who they called?
比如他们跟谁通过电话吗
Yeah, who they called, texted,
是的,跟谁通过电话,发过短信
what they texted,
短信是什么内容
when, where they were. Everything.
何时,何地,所有信息
And that's possible?
有这种可能吗
There haven't been any catastrophic breaches yet.
目前没有严重的信息泄露事件
At least not reported.
至少没有相关报道
But it looks like the Chinese are starting to
但是中国似乎已经开始
recruit mercenaries on the Deep Web
在深网上招募雇佣黑客
to launch guerilla-type attacks that can't be tracked back --
发动无法追踪的网络游击战
Wait, wait, wait. Hold on. The Deep Web. I've heard of that.
等一下,深网,我听说过
Oh, yeah, yeah.
是的
No, 96% of the internet isn't accessible
96%的网络内容无法通过
through standard search engines. Most of it's useless.
普通引擎搜索到,这其中大部分毫无价值
But it's where you go to find anything and everything.
但是在那里你几乎可以找到任何东西
Child porn, Bitcoin laundering, mail-order narcotics,
儿童色情片,比特币洗钱,邮购麻醉剂
hackers for hire.
雇佣黑客
How do you access it?
怎么进入深网
It's actually pretty easy. I could show you if you want.
其实很简单,你想看的话我可以演示
Yeah, I'm curious.
好啊,我很好奇
Mind if I...?
我能不能...
Go ahead.
请便
Okay, first thing you need is TOR.
好,首先你需要洋葱路由
Some people prefer I2P, but I think TOR is better.
有些人喜欢隐形网,但我觉得洋葱路由更好
What is TOR?
洋葱路由是什么
It protects you through proxy servers. Keeps you anonymous.
它可以通过代理服务器保护你,让你匿名
Then I'll show you how to get to
接下来我来演示如何进入
the posting boards and the IRCs.
论坛和即时聊天
But I gotta warn you: Be careful what you click.
但我要提醒你,不要随便乱点
Some crazy shit there, man.
这上面有些很疯狂的东西
For too long, uh, we've, uh,
长久以来
danced on egg shells regarding the issue of cyber warfare.
我们对网络战一事小心翼翼
Now, Secretary Durant
杜兰特国务卿
acted on instructions that came directly from me.
是按照我的指令行事
Now, if the Chinese are not willing to
如果中国没有诚意
engage in a meaningful dialogue
进行一场有意义的对话
about intellectual property of American corporations
探讨美国公司的知识产权
as well as this deliberate targeting
以及对我政府网络设施的
of our government's online infrastructure,
蓄意攻击
well then that is proof of a double-standard mentality
那就证明他们抱有一种双重标准的心态
that we shall no longer tolerate.
而我们将不再容忍这种心态
Our delegation to the Joint Commission on Commerce and Trade
我们派往商贸联合委员会的代表
was unfairly accused and defamed
遭到了美国政府代表的
by representatives of the United States government.
不公平指控与污蔑
The People's Republic of China
中华人民共和国
will not be threatened
不会受
by derisive and unsubstantiated claims.
荒谬而未经证实的指控所胁迫
As long as the White House continues to behave this way,
如果白宫还要继续如此行事
any future bilateral trade talks will be impossible.
那么将来任何的双边对话都是不可能的
It caught me by surprise, too.
我也觉得大吃一惊
Did you say anything to him after I hung up yesterday?
昨天我挂电话之后,你又对他说什么了吗
No. Have you spoken to him?
没有,你跟他谈过了吗
Yeah, a few minutes ago.
是的,几分钟前
He said he did what he thought was right.
他说他做了他认为该做的事
Well, there's nothing we can do to combat that.
这我们没法反驳
He doesn't usually go against my advice
他一般不会招呼都不打
without giving me fair warning.
就违背我的建议
What are you suggesting, Raymond?
你什么意思,雷蒙德
He's easily manipulated.
他容易受人操纵
Clearly not in this case.
这次不是
We need to fix this. And I'm counting on you for that, Frank.
这问题必须解决,就指望你了,弗兰克
Let me freshen your memory. I don't owe you any favors.
我再说一遍,我不欠你什么
I promised to work with you, not for you.
我答应跟你合作,不是给你卖力
And when it comes to China, we both want the same thing.
对于中国的问题,我们的目标一样
So we need to work together.
所以得合作
To convince Garrett he should retract.
说服加勒特撤回言论
To support the president in the path that he's chosen.
是支持总统的选择
While he continues to antagonize them publicly.
他可是在公然挑衅
While he continues to benefit from a bump in approval ratings.
他这是持续赢得民众认可
A tough stance on China is popular.
对中的强硬政策很吃香的
And we can use that to our advantage.
这点可以加以利用
Let's just be patient
耐心点
and see if we can smooth things over from back channels.
我尽量暗中调解一下
If I don't see any results, you won't have my patience for long.
我的耐心是有限的,尽快让我看到成果
That's understood.
我知道了
Let me know what Durant has to say.
杜兰特的话记得告诉我
Absolutely.
当然
Thank you, Mr. Vice President.
谢谢你,副总统先生
I thought he might balk at taking a handout from me.
我以为他不会愿意接受我的恩惠呢
I'd call it more than a handout.
这可不是小恩小惠
Well, he's always been the sort of man
他向来不难收买
who could be bought, but never cheaply.
只是代价一直很大
It's not the chairmanship that bought him, Ted.
赢得他的不是主席位子,泰德
What do you mean?
什么意思
I'm telling you this
我现在告诉你
so that you have time to call your wife
是给你时间跟你妻子谈
and prepare your statement.
并且准备发言稿
What's my out? What does he want from me?
我怎么脱身,他要干什么
There is no out. He wants it to hurt.
脱不了,他就想伤你
You told him.
你跟他说的
I just promised him that I could make it happen.
我只是说可以办到
You can't do this, Jackie.
你不能这么做,杰姬
The story's breaking tomorrow.
明天报道就见报
What part of it?
哪部分
No names. Just that you have a daughter.
不提名字,只说你有私生女
Have you thought about what this will do to Diane? To our sons?
你想没想过对戴安的影响,对我们的儿子
I hate myself for it.
我并不觉得光彩
But I'll get over that.
可是我能撑过去
What about her?
那她呢
Emily. You can't even say her name, can you?
艾米莉,你连名字都不敢说吗
Don't lecture me.
少教育我
You've never been in the same room with her.
你都没跟她共处过
She's had the best treatment available.
我给她提供了最好的医疗条件
Alone. Hooked up to machines.
一个人,满身的仪器连线
Surrounded by nurses who punch out at dinnertime.
晚饭之后就没有护士了
You don't know what I've been through.
你不知道我有多难过
You? What about her?
你,那她呢
I can't do more than I've done.
我已经尽力了
That's bullshit, Ted. You could've found a way.
胡说,泰德,你有办法的
I won't defend myself to you.
我不会向你为自己辩护
Don't. Save that for your wife.
不用,跟你老婆说吧
This isn't to punish you, Ted.
我不是要惩罚你,泰德
It's -it's simpler than that.
比那简单
When I first encouraged you to run for office,
当初我鼓励你参选
it's because I sensed how unstoppable you were.
是觉得你不达目的不罢休
But I never thought I'd have to lie down on the tracks myself.
可没想到连我你都可以牺牲
If you're going to put my neck in the noose,
你要是想弄死我
look me in the eye while you do it.
动手时要看着我的眼睛
I'm very grateful for all that you've done for me.
你对我的付出我很感激
You'll make an excellent whip, Jacqueline.
你能做个好党鞭,杰奎琳
Now please get out of my office.
滚出我的办公室吧
What are you doing?
你干什么呢
It's finally quiet.
终于清静了
It is, isn't it?
可不是吗
We have our fortress now.
这是咱俩的堡垒了
Where are you coming from?
你去哪了
My new office. They just finished setting it up today.
新办公室,今天刚装修完
Do you like it?
喜欢吗
It's an office. It's fine.
就是间办公室,凑合吧,

分享到