梅林传奇第1季第6集:A Remedy To Cure All 灵丹妙药(5)
日期:2017-02-10 18:59

(单词翻译:单击)

It has the answers to everything.
它能解答一切疑问。
Maybe. It can't explain love.
也许吧。但它不能解释爱情。
So you are in love?
你在恋爱吗?
No. I mean...feelings, emotions.
没有。我是说,感觉,情感。
You seem too bright to be just a servant.
你很聪明,不像侍从。
Oh, don't be fooled, I'm not that bright.
别捧我了,我没那么聪明。
Yes, we will need that. Now, we must hurry to the Lady Morgana. Before it is too late.
对,我们需要这个。趁现在还来得及,我们赶紧去看茉嘉娜公主。
Put my equipment over there. Sire, I would be grateful if you could have everyone leave the room. I require peace and privacy. Certainly.
把器械放在那边。陛下,如果可以就请所有人离开,我不胜感激。我需要安静和隐私。 当然。
That includes you, Gaius.
也包括你,盖乌斯。
But I am eager to learn from your methods.
但我希望向你学习医术。
Now is not the time for giving instruction. I will need all my concentration. Gaius.
现在没时间多做说明。我需要凝神静气。 盖乌斯。
Great news, Your Majesty. You will be glad to hear it is not an inflammation of the brain.
好消息,陛下。您知道肯定会高兴的,不是脑炎。
What is it then? It is cerebral haemorrhage.
那是什么? 是脑溢血。
Haemorrhage? I don't think so.
脑溢血?我不这么看。
I found this trace of blood in her ear. God in heaven.
我在她耳内发现了血迹。 上帝啊。

分享到
重点单词
  • privacyn. 隐私,隐居,秘密
  • inflammationn. 发炎,红肿,炎症
  • gratefuladj. 感激的,感谢的
  • instructionn. 说明,须知,指令,教学
  • concentrationn. 集中,专心,浓度
  • tracen. 痕迹,踪迹,微量 vt. 追踪,找出根源,描绘 v