逗鸟外传(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第34期 老板人选换了?
日期:2017-02-28 08:07

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

All right. Let's keep this quiet.Yes, sir.
好的,我们低调行事。好的,先生
Thank you for your loyalty, Pigeon Toady.Or should I say boss.
感谢你的忠诚,白鸽托迪。或者我该称呼你老板
Cool, cool, cool.Whoa!Steam room in an elevator. Mind blown!
冷静,冷静,冷静。喔!谷仓里的桑拿房。让人兴奋!
Shut up! I'm planning.
闭嘴!我正在做计划
Oh, that's cool.
喔,好的好的
All right. Now, listen.First, we have to stop that delivery.
好了,听好。首先,我们得去中断交货
But we don't know where they're headed.
但是我们不知道他们去哪里交货
Indeed. We won't go to them.We'll make them... Come to us.
实际上,不是我们去中断他们,而是让他们来上门找我们
Yes!Well, I'm off.
好!好,我要下班了
You're in a suit suddenly.Let's go.
你突然就把制服换好了,我们走吧
My towel blew away.
我的毛巾被吹走了
Junior. Wake up. We gotta go.
朱尼尔 起床,我们得走啦
I'm still asleep.
我还是睡着呢
I know, we gotta go, we gotta go.
我知道的,但是我们要出发了,我们要出发了
Just let me sleep a little longer.
就让我再睡一会会嘛
Junior. Baby's awake. Ship's leaving. Let's go!
朱尼尔,宝宝醒了,船也马上要出发了。我们走吧
You do it. You get the baby.
你需要带上宝贝
Junior, I'm tired, too!
朱尼尔,我也很累的好吧
You made it, you get it.
你办的好事,由你负责啊
重点讲解

loyalty
loyalty to sb
loyalty towards sb
loyalty to sth
loyalty towards sth

[U] the quality of being faithful in your support of sb / sth
忠诚;忠实;忠心耿耿
They swore their loyalty to the king.
他们宣誓效忠国王。
Can I count on your loyalty?
我能指望你对我忠诚吗?

awake
醒着(尤指入睡前或刚醒时)
to be half / fully awake
半睡半醒;睡意全无
to be wide awake (= fully awake)
毫无睡意
I was still awake when he came to bed.
他就寝时我还没有入睡。

wake sb up
to stop sleeping; to make sb stop sleeping
醒;醒来;唤醒;弄醒
What time do you usually wake up in the morning?
通常你早晨几点钟醒?
I always wake early in the summer.
我夏天总是醒得早。

head
朝(某方向)行进
Where are we heading?
我们要往哪儿去?
Where are you two headed?
你们两个去哪儿?

视频及简介

该片讲述了白鸽托迪成老板人选的故事。


分享到