逗鸟外传(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第19期 为什么想当老板
日期:2017-02-07 18:51

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Oh, it's so exciting. What can we expect from boss. Junior?
太令人兴奋了。当老板有什么好处嘛?
Oh, you know that's top secret.
不可说,这可是高级机密
You can tell me. Come on. It's gonna be big!
你就告诉我嘛。好处是大大的有!
Like what? Like, what, how big? Like, what are you gonna do?
有多大?你要去做什么?
I prefer not to talk about it right now.
现在还不适合说
Do you not know? What?
你也不知道吧?什么?
Oh, my gosh. You don't know. I know.
天呐,你真的不知道。我知道。
If you don't know,then why do you wanna be boss?
既然你不知道会得到什么,那你为什么想当老板?
I know. You don't.Oh, man,you laugh when you're uncomfortable.No.
我知道。不,你不知道。得了吧,你感到不自在的时候会笑。哪有
Am I pushing your buttons? Uh, no.Yes, lam. Nah.No.
我能戳你吗?不行。可以。这不行。
Beep, beep, boop, boop...No, those aren't even where my buttons would be if I had buttons.Beep, beep, boop, boop...So, nice try.
biu...即使我有按钮,你戳的地方也不是我的按钮 biubiu...尽管试吧
I am programming you to tell me why you want to be boss.
我在竭力让你告诉我你为什么那么想当老板
I love robots, so this is fun.
我爱机器人,所以这十分有趣
We're having a good time together.Why do you wanna be boss?Why do you wanna be boss?Back off!
我们在一起非常愉快, 你到底为什么想当老板啊? 别问了!
Wow! Well, that was funny.You almost died.
哇哦,也是挺有趣的,你差点就死了
I guess the lesson we learned today is don't ask me why I want to be boss, right?Okay, good talk. Good talk.
今天的这个教训告诉我们不要问我为什么想当老板,对吧?没错,相谈甚欢
重点讲解

expect
预料;预期;预计
We are expecting a rise in food prices this month.
我们预计这个月的食物价格会上涨。
Don't expect sympathy from me!
休想得到我的同情!

push sb's buttons
(also ˌpress sb's 'buttons especially in BrE) (informal)
to make sb react in either a positive or a negative way
使有所反应(无论是积极或消极的)
I've known him for years, but I still don't know what pushes his buttons.
我已认识他多年,可还是摸不透他的脾气。

back off
停止威胁(或批评、骚扰)
Back off! There's no need to yell at me.
走开点!没必要对我大喊大叫。
The press have agreed to back off and leave the couple alone.
新闻界同意退让,不再搅扰这对夫妇。

secret
秘密;机密
Can you keep a secret ?
你能保守秘密吗?
The location of the ship is a closely guarded secret.
那艘船的方位是高度机密。
Shall we let him in on (= tell him) the secret ?
我们要不要把秘密透露给他?
He made no secret of his ambition (= he didn't try to hide it).
他并没有掩饰自己的雄心壮志。

视频及简介

该片讲述了朱内特与郁金香聊天的故事。


分享到