波士顿法律第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第20集 收藏品
日期:2017-02-04 17:40

(单词翻译:单击)

Previously on Boston legal
前情提要

Robbery isn't as bad as killing a man,
抢劫可不像杀人那么糟糕
and you got me off on that.
你都帮我脱了罪
There are only two get out of jail free cards in the game,
游戏里只有2张免狱卡
and you've used them both up.
而你2张都用完了
Say hello grandpa.
和爷爷问好
Hi, paw paw.
嗨,爬爬
Hi. Hello, sweetheart.
嗨,你好,宝贝
Rachel is using again.
瑞秋又开始吸毒了
I've decided to do an intervention.
我决定插手这事
And Fiona?
菲奥纳呢?
I'll assume custody until Rachel is well.
我会暂为照看她直到瑞秋康复
We always said what a mistake it was for us to get married.
我们总是说,我们结婚是多大的错误啊
Maybe the blunder was splitting up.
也许更大的错是离婚
You are getting married, and you're kissing another woman.
你要结婚了,却吻了另一个女人
Not just any woman. I promise.
不是随便哪个女人,我保证
As a concession for keeping the cottage in cape may,
为了能保留Cape May的别墅
you're willing to give up the house in Great Barrington.
你愿意放弃在Great Barrington的房子
And the antique pewter valued at over $70,000.
和价值超过70万的古董白槭
A considerable gesture of goodwill on your part.
这可是相当友善的表示,对您而言
However, there's something that Natalie's determined to get her hands on,
然而,还有一些是纳塔利决不肯放手的
and I simply can't permit it...
我也决不会同意的...
My Victorian Erotica collection.
我的维多利亚时代的情色艺术藏品
Vic... what?
维多...什么?
Victorian Erotica.
维多利亚时代的情色艺术
As I'm sure you're aware, much like today,
我相信你也了解,和现在很像
the late 1800s were a socially conservative time.
18世纪晚期是一个保守的社会时期
During repressive eras...
在压抑的时代里...
Pornography thrives.
色情文艺兴盛起来
We prefer "Erotica".
我们喜欢称为"情色艺术"
I'm in possession of the premier collection
我拥有维多利亚时代的
of Victorian Erotica in the western hemisphere.
在西半球的最重要的情色艺术藏品
I intend for it to be my legacy to the world.
我打算把它作为遗产赠送给世界
Um... Just so I'm clear here,
呃...这事我清楚了
we're talking about literature, photos...
我们在讨论文学作品,照片...
And machinery.
和机器
Machinery?
机器?
The Victorian Era was the height of the industrial age.
维多利亚时代是工业时期的高峰
Whenever new technology arrives, its first use is erotica.
一旦新技术产生,首先被运用于色情艺术作品
Much like the Internet...
很像是网络...
and Internet porn.
和网络色情文学
Erotica.
情色艺术
No, that stuff's just porn.
不,那些东西仅仅是色情
Um, Clifford, was any of this erotica acquired during your marriage?
呃,克利福德,这些情色艺术品,哪些是在你婚后获得的
All of it, actually.
实际上,全部都是
Well, then legally, Natalie is entitled to a significant portion of the collection.
那么,法律上,纳塔利有权拥有,这些藏品的大部分
Shirley, my family's money and affairs has been connected to this firm
雪莉我家族的金钱和事务,都和这间公司紧密相连
since you opened your doors. I want my collection.
你们要赚钱,就必须帮我得到我的收藏
You'll never get it, Clifford.
你别想得到它,克利福德
And you must be Natalie.
而你肯定是纳塔利
Shirl
Shirl.
Ivan?
Ivan?
You don't normally practice family law.
你一般不负责家庭事务案
What are you doing on a divorce case?
为何你在处理一起离婚官司
Professor Cabot's estate has a strong tie to the firm.
卡伯特教授的资产和我们公司有紧密联系
He wanted me. And you?
他需要我,你呢?
I wanted you.
我也需要你
As a matter of full disclosure,
为了遵循公开诚信原则
Mr. Tiggs and I were once married many years ago
Tiggs先生和我,多年前曾结婚
and could conceivably present a conflict of tersest.
这将令人信服地出现利益冲突
Either one or both of you would be advised to request change of counsel.
建议你们任何一方,或者双方都更换律师
I'm not giving up my attorney.
我不换
No takers? Great.
都没异议?那太好了
Shall we?
可以开始了么?
You don't want to tear apart a collection.
你不是想要把收藏品分开吧
That's why it's called "a collection".
完整的才能叫做一样"收藏"
If you spent a little less time with the collection,
如果你少花点时间在那些藏品上
we might not be here dividing it up now.
现在我们就不用在这分割它了
People!
各位!
Before you met me, you'd never even heard of "The Lusty Turk"...
认识我之前, 你甚至没听过"健壮的土耳其人"
Clifford...
克利福德...
If not for me, "Two circus Virgins" would be hanging over someone else's fireplace.
如果不是我,那幅"两个马戏团的处女"已经挂在别人家的壁炉上了
Natalie, Clifford, if neither of you can budge on this,
纳塔利克利福德如果你们都不让步
then we will end up in court and a judge will decide your collection's future.
这事就要闹上法庭,由法官决定藏品归谁
Fine.
好吧
Now why don't we take a break and see
为何我们不休息下
if we can come up with a better resolution tomorrow.
看看明天,能否有更好的解决办法
That's fine.
好吧
I'll be right down.
我一会儿就下去
I'll call you.
我再联系你
I thought they'd never leave.
我还以为他们没完了呢
So how is the missus... missy?
你的missus...missy怎样了?
The honeymoon was exceptional.
蜜月比较特别
Guadalupe?
瓜达卢普? (西班牙的一个岛)
An atrociously dull island. Nothing to do but have sex all day and night.
一个极度无趣的岛,只能整天不停地做爱
By the way, Shirley, I'm having an affair.
顺便一说,雪莉,我有外遇了
Huh. Ivan, you do not disappoint.
哈,伊凡,你还真没让人失望
You've been married four weeks.
你已经结婚4星期了
Seemed like five.
好像是5星期
And whom are you having the affair with?
你和谁外遇呢
You.
你呀
Well, so far it hasn't been very good for me.
目前为止,对我来说不是件好事
I'm not sure if you follow the morning network news shows,
不知你是否看早上的网络新闻报道
but I caught a couple on the Island.
但我在岛上遇到一对夫妇
And according to the experts, one doesn't have to actually
按照专家的说法,一个人不一定要
have a physical relationship to be considered a cheater.
身体上出轨才被认定为欺骗
No kidding?
开玩笑?
No kidding.
认真的
If our friendship...
如果我们的友谊...
Let's just call it that...
暂时这么称呼吧...
ils deeper than my primary relationship,
比我合法婚姻关系的感情更深
them technically I'm emotionally cheating on my wife.
那严格来说,我在感情上背叛了我妻子
That's what Katie and Matt say, and they both have such trusting faces.
那就是卡蒂和马特所说的,而他们的面容是那么真诚,(卡蒂和马特是一部电视剧中的人物)
Besides humor you, what can I do?
除了迎合你的幽默,我还能怎么做?
Admit you're having an emotional affair with me.
承认你在感情上和我有外遇吧
Consider making it physical, since, after all,
并且考虑发展到肉体上,毕竟
we're already halfway there...
我们已经奔着那方向去了...
And let's call it a day.
今天到此为止吧
I have a better idea,
我有个更好的主意
and I'm sure it's something Katie and Matt came up with as well.
而且我认为卡蒂和马特也会同意的
Go home to your wife, Ivan.
回家找你太太去吧,伊凡
Are you breaking up with me?
你是要和我分手么?
Go home to your wife.
回家吧
Shirley, you know I don't play fair.
雪莉你知道我不是光明正大的人
That's one of the many reasons you love me.
那也是你爱我的原因之一
Did you pack my jean nate?
你帮我装了简·内森了么? (简·内森,一种香水)
Yes, I packed your jean Nate.
是的,装了
What about my nighttime eye patches?
我睡觉的眼罩呢?
I can't sleep without my nighttime eye patches.
没有眼罩我可睡不着
Evening, Adele.
晚上好,阿黛尔
Step on it!
快走!
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait!
哇喔,哇喔,哇喔,哇喔,等等!
Mrs. Piper!
派珀女士!
I have warned you before about this.
我已经警告过你了
You leave me no other choice.
你让我别无选择了
Call Boston PD I want her arrested for kidnapping.
报警,我要她因为绑架而被逮捕
Oh, before you do that, dear, could you do one thing?
哦,在你那么做之前,亲爱的,你可以帮我做件事么?
What?
什么事?
Call Alan Shore. He's in the book.
打电话给艾伦·肖尔,在电话簿里有
Why did you try to kidnap this woman?
为何你要试图绑架这个女人
She wasn't kidnapping me.
她没有绑架我
She was helping me escape.
她在帮我逃跑
Oh, come on...
哦,别逗了...
Alan...
艾伦...
A crime is being committed here.
犯罪正在发生啊
Adele is being held prisoner.
阿黛尔被软禁了
Go on.
继续说
Adele's been in the hospital suffering from depression.
阿黛尔一直在医院里忍受绝望的煎熬
Her son died recently, and it really devastated her.
最近她儿子死了,这让她几乎崩溃了
Last wee, they took her out of the hospital,
上周,他们让她出院
and they brought her here to this so-called "Assisted Living Center".
带她去了那个所谓的"生活援助站"
They put her on antidepressants.
还给她吃抗抑郁药
She started feeling better,
她开始感觉好些了
and she asked when she could go home.
问自己何时能回家
That's when she found out the court had assigned
然后她发现法院已经指派了
a conservator to be in charge of her estate.
一个资产管理人接管她的财产
Donald Wharton... a man she'd never even heard of.
唐纳德·沃顿...她从没听说过的人
He has my power of attorney.
他有我的授权书
He has control of my bank accounts, of my property.
他控制了我的银行帐户,我的财产
He... he's selling off my assets.
他...他正在卖掉我的资产
And he is spending all of my money without my permission.
他没得到我允许,正在花掉我所有的钱
Adele... Do you have any family?
阿黛尔...你有家人么?
Not since my son passed away.
自从我的儿子死后,就没了
Catherine...
凯瑟琳...
If you knew this injustice was being done to Adele,
如果你清楚这是对阿黛尔不公正的
why didn't you simply call me before you attempted to kidnap her?
在你企图绑架她之前,为何你不直接打电话给我
Well, dear, you... you'd helped me out on those two convenience store robberies,
亲爱的,你...你帮我解决了2次便利店的抢劫案
not to mention the murder.
更别提那次谋杀了
I didn't want to think I was becoming a bother.
我不想觉得我是你的负担
So... one has only to fill out a few forms,
所以...一个人只要填一些表格
and is then fury licensed by the state?
然后就能混乱地得到政府授权?
It's that easy. Now many conservators are perfectly qualified,
很简单的,现在很多管理人都很称职
but the lesser ones are Akin to the Jackal.
但少数人就和豺狼一样
They sniff around hospital corridors,
他们在医院的走道里使劲嗅
hunting for senior citizens with no family ties.
猎取没有家人的老年人
When they corner one,
一旦锁定一个目标
the conservator goes before a judge with an emergency motion,
那个保管人就带着紧急动议去找法官
the judge, overburdened with caseloads, quickly grants them a power of attorney,
那个法官,有太多案子要处理,就很快签署了授权书
and suddenly, they sink their teeth into that senior's life.
突然间,他们就开始侵蚀那老人的生活
They seize their assess, strip away all their decision making powers,
他们占有老人的财产,剥夺他们所有的决定权
then run up charges, feeding off the estates until the bones have been picked clean.
然后虚报花销,从老人的资产里拿钱,直到骨头都被剔干净了
Wow. Aren't people grand?
这些人真厉害
Alan, what are you eating?
艾伦,你在吃什么?
Jamaican ackee. It tastes like scrambled eggs if you cook it.
牙买加的荔枝果,如果你煮来吃味道就像炒鸡蛋
No, thanks.
不,谢谢
How do you want to proceed with Adele's conservator?
你要如何起诉阿黛尔的保管人
Mr. Wharton?
沃顿先生?
A visit to his den would be a good start.
去他的老窝瞧瞧就知道了
Hmm, why not?
恩,为何不呢
Avoid the pink parts. They've been known to cause vomiting or death.
避开粉红色的部分,它们被证实会导致呕吐或死亡
The first thing we should talk about is Paul Lewiston.
首先要谈一下保罗·刘易斯顿
Let's wait until he gets here.
等他来了再谈吧
Well, that's the point. He's not getting here.
是这样,他不会来这了
His schedule's been a bit shaky since he's taken custody of his granddaughter.
自从他照看他的孙女开始,他的日程表有点不可靠
Granddaughter?
孙女?
Fiona, his daughter Rachel's in...
菲奥纳他的女儿瑞秋在...
Oh, right, right, right. The druggie.
哦,对,对,对,那个瘾君子
She's not a druggie.
她不是瘾君子
She has an addition for which she's receiving treatment.
她正在接受治疗
We don't need Paul. The hell with it. I'll take care of this. What's on his plate?
我们不需要保罗,去他的,我来接管这,有什么事么
Uh, to start with, Paul has final interviews for summer associate candidates.
呃,首先,保罗要对夏季律师,候选人进行最后一轮面试
Boring. Next.
无聊,下一个
Uh, it's almost the first of the month.
呃,这是本月最紧要的
Someone needs to meet with the building manager.
需要有人和大楼管理者进行一次会面
I'll take that.
我去吧
And Sam Wolfson wanted some time this week.
Sam Wolfson本周要安排时间见一面
Oh, Sam and I go way back. I'll cover Sam.
哦,萨姆和我又到一起了,我搞定萨姆
Well, folks, there you are. You see? Problem solved.
伙计们,就这样,瞧?问题解决了
Denny Crane... Hands on management.
丹尼·克兰...开始插手管理了
Where's Paul?
保罗去哪了?
Oh, dear God.
哦,上帝啊
My absence at this morning's partnership meeting was unavoidable.
我缺席今早董事会议是没办法的
I had to take Fiona to the pediatrician.
我必须带菲奥纳去看儿科医生
Perfectly understandable, Paul.
完全理解,保罗
We're just curious when you'll be returning to work full-time.
我们只是想知道你何时回来全职工作
Shirley, I have recently become the single parent Shirley
最近我成了单亲父母
to a 3-year-old child who has no one but me to depend on.
一个3岁的小孩无依无靠,除了和我一起
Paul, I know it's hard. Paul
我知道这很不容易
No, it's not about being hard.
不,这不是容不容易的问题
It's that my priorities are different now.
是我处事的优先原则改变了
And suddenly, this firm doesn't seem so important.
突然间,这公司好象没那么重要了
Denny Crane... master of the house.
丹尼·克兰这里的主人
Hello, Denny. How are things?
你好,丹尼,你怎样?
Couldn't be better. Paul, I heard about your druggie daughter.
再好不过了,保罗我听说了你那吸毒女儿的事
I've got things under control now.
我会控制好局面的
Why don't you take the time you need?
你随便来不来都行
Thank you. I intend to.
谢谢,正有此意
Shirley
雪莉.
"Druggie daughter?"
"吸毒的女儿"?
What?
什么
We covered the increased security at the front desk,
我们对加强前台保安工作进行补偿
and you're going to repair the water damage on the 14th floor.
而你会去处理14楼地面漏水的问题
Da, I take care of Friday if good.
是的,没问题的话周五搞定
Very good.
很好
What went smoothly. So I guess I'll see you next month.
顺利的话,我们下个月见
So...
那...
I'm forgetting something.
我忘了件事
Yeah.
是的
Right. Here's the thing...
好吧,是这样的...
I don't know what it is I'm forgetting.
我不知道我忘了什么
E... envelope.
信...信封
Are you asking me for a bribe?
你在要求我行贿么
No! No, no, no, no.
不是!不,不,不,不
Cretins.
白痴
So...
那么...
Are you gonna tell me?
你打算告诉我了么
Yes, you're zipped.
是的,你拉链拉好了
That's not what I meant.
我不是这个意思
Denny, do you mind? Denny
如果你不介意的话
Shirley, you're my girl.
雪莉你是我的人
I rarely look at people's faces other than my own,
除了我自己的,我绝少看别人的脸
but your pallor was telling me something.
但你苍白的脸色告诉我一定有事
Man trouble?
男人的问题?
It's Ivan.
是伊凡
He won't stop until he gets what he wants.
除非得到他想要的,不然他不会罢手
Right now what he wants is me,
现在他想要的是我
and... for once, I don't trust myself with him.
而且...这一次,我不相信能和他在一起
So... why not have an affair with him and get it over with?
那...为何不干脆和他外遇,然后把这事忘了
And what about his sweet, young wife?
那他的年轻甜美的妻子怎么办?
Not to mention my own morals.
更别提我自己的道德准则
Morals.
道德准则
Invented by the power elite to keep the hoi pollio from enjoying themselves.
是权利精英阶层发明出来,限制民众享受生活的
As for the wife, either she won't find out
对于妻子来说,或者她不会发现,你会没事
and you'll be fine, or she will and she'll learn.
或者她发现了,她学到一课
If he's gonna have an affair with someone,
如果他要和某人搞婚外情
why not be part of the fun?
你为何不享受这一切
Maybe you should write fortune cookies.
也许你应该去写幸运饼,(一般幸运饼里都有张小纸条)
And maybe you...
而你也许...
should fantasize about him with someone else.
应该在和别人在一起的时候想着他
Good-bye, Denny.
再见,丹尼
Was that too sublet? I meant me.
我说的太含蓄?我是指我
Wait out here, Adele. I'll just be a minute.
在这等着我,阿黛尔,我马上回来
Catherine, to what do I owe this pleasant surprise?
凯瑟琳为何我值得这么大的惊喜?
I heard you were going to see Wharton today.
我听说你今天打算去见沃顿
I'm on my way.
正要出发
I just wanna warn you, don't be fooled by his silly, cherubic face.
我只是要警告你,别被他那愚蠢,天真的面孔欺骗了
I mean, he fools judges, He fools hospital administrators...
我是指,他愚弄了法官,愚弄了医院管理者...
anyone he needs to so he can get his hands
任何他需要愚弄的人
on folk like Adele and her pocketbook.
这样他就能把手伸向,像阿黛尔这样的亲人和她的口袋
He's a bad man, Alan.
他是个坏人,艾伦
I'm hardly ever fooled.
我可不会被愚弄
Oh, come on.
哦,别这样
The first time you met me, I'm sure you had no idea
你第一次见我时,我相信你会不知道
I'd be capable of killing a man with a frying pan.
我可以用煎锅杀人
Catherine, when I met you,
凯瑟琳我遇到你时
I was sure you could accomplish anything you set your mind to,
我很肯定你可以做到,任何你决心做的事
and you've yet to disappoint.
而你还没让我失望过
Just so you know, I've asked Jesus not to forgive him.
只想你知道,我已请求上帝不要原谅他了
I think Adele has a very good friend.
我想Adele有一个很好的朋友
Oh, Adele and I are old. If we don't stick up for each other, who will?
哦,Adele和我都老了,我们不相互支持,,谁会呢
Hello, Adele.
你好,阿黛尔
Clifford, regarding the collection...
克利福德关于这些收藏...
when one is faces with a daunting loss,
当一个人面对可怕的损失
one tries to hold tightly to something tangible.
一个人试图紧紧抓住一些有形资产
as your attorney and as someone who's been there,
作为你的律师,也作为一个离过婚的人
divorce can play some very nasty tricks on your psyche.
离婚的肮脏把戏会给心灵造成伤害
So you're asking, is it conceivable I can't let Natalie go?
你是在问,是否有可能,我不让纳塔利离开?
I'm putting it out there as a possibility.
我只是告诉你一种可能性
Given the fact she'd rather spend more time
考虑到她宁愿花更多时间主持妇女学习部门
chairing the women's studies department than be with me,
而不是和我在一起的事实
and that she's the one that asked for the divorce?
而且是她要求离婚的
Something like that.
诸如此类
The answer is still no.
答案是否定的
Shirley, this is my vision. It's not just some collection of smut,
雪莉这是我的视觉艺术品,不仅仅是些淫秽的收藏
it's an actual window into our history,
这是我们历史的真实窗口
a look at how we perceive ourselves and our society
透过我们最原始的欲望的镜头
through a lens of our most primary urges.
看看我们如何感受我们自己和社会
I even had this artist's rendering done for a museum I'd like to start.
我准备开一家博物馆,甚至想好了名字
"Professor Clifford Cabot's Cabinet of Sexual Curiosities".
"克利福德·卡伯特教授,充满性好奇心的橱柜"
Now that's just to get them in the door.
我现在正迈出了第一步
I'm beginning to get the idea.
我开始理解了
and I think a judge might as well, however...
我想法官也许也一样,但是...
I still feel if you don't give a little,
我仍然感觉,如果你分毫不让
you'll stand to lose a lot.
你会损失更大
Sorry about the mess. It's been busy lately.
很抱歉这太乱了,最近一直很忙
I can imagine.
我能想象出来
Oh, look, Denise. When's the last time you saw a TV tray?
哦,瞧啊,丹尼斯 ,你最后一次见到这种看电视用的小茶几是何时?
Suddenly I feel like watching "Bonanza".
我忽然想看"Bonanza"了,(Bonanza是1959年开播的经典美剧)
So you want to talk about Adele?
你们想谈谈阿黛尔的事?
Yes, Adele tells us that you have moved her into
是的,阿黛尔告诉我们,你把她转移到生活援助站
an assisted living facility and are selling off her assets.
并在卖光她的资产
Well, it's the only way to pay for the place.
这是唯一支付这里费用的方法
They're so damn expensive.
它们太贵了
Someone should look into that.
有人会调查这事的
An alternative would be to take her out of the facility
另一个建议是让她离开援助处
and move her back home. Just a thought.
搬回家, 只是建议
Oh, I know Adele does not want to be there.
哦,我知道阿黛尔不想呆在那
She's fighting me on that one.
为这事她还和我争论过
Mr. Wharton, we've met with Adele.
沃顿先生,我们见过阿黛尔了
And while she may have had trouble when she first arrived at the hospital,
当初进医院时她可能有些问题
she has since recovered and is ready to move on with her life.
不过她已经恢复了,准备开始新生活
And as her attorneys, we'd like to help you move on with certain things as well.
作为她的律师,我们也愿意帮助你完成某些事
We've gotten rid of the trouble of court nonsense...
我们为你免去了法庭上的争论
Notary public, standing in line at the post office...
公证人,和在邮局排队的烦恼...
You have only to sign this release,
你只要签署这份放权书
and we will relieve you of one of the burdens
而我们会减轻你
of your already overburdened workload.
已经过多的负荷
She got to you, didn't she?
她得到你的信任了,不是么
I beg your pardon?
什么意思?
Adele. She's very good with strangers.
阿黛尔她对陌生人很好
Adele has clinical depression.
阿黛尔有临床的抑郁症
You probably saw her on a good day.
你可能刚好在她表现得很好那天见到她
She has bouts of forgetfulness, poor judgment, difficulty concentrating.
她已患上了健忘症,判断能力缺失,不能集中精神
If I were to let her go, as an appointee of the court,
如果我让她离开的话,作为法庭指派的人
and more importantly, as one of the only people who cares about her,
更重要的是,作为唯一关心她的人
I would be completely remiss.
那我就是玩忽职守了
Mr. Wharton, what color are Adele's eyes?
沃顿先生,阿黛尔的眼睛是什么颜色?
Uh... blue.
呃...蓝色
They're brown.
是棕色的
What was her son's name?
她儿子叫什么名字?
Jonathan
乔纳森.
Mr. Wharton, as someone who cares about
阿黛尔·沃顿先生,作为关心阿黛尔的
and is supposed to be caring for Adele,
而且应该照顾阿黛尔的人
you seem to be very forgetful yourself.
你好象非常健忘
Please don't forget your court date.
别忘了上庭的日子
Denny
丹尼.
You're panting.
你在喘气
Yes.
是的
Because of me?
因为我?
Because of you.
因为你
Lock the door.
锁上门
Because of you... Paul didn't keep his meeting with the building manager
因为你...保罗没有和大楼管理者会面
and Brad stiffed him.
而布拉德给他的小费太少
Now we don't have elevator service before 7:00am,
现在早上7点前电梯不开
and I had to walk up 14 flights of stairs. Didn't you?
我不得不走上14层,你不是么?
I climb the stairs every morning. The elevator's for democrats.
我每天都走楼梯,电梯是给民主党人的
Lock the door.
锁上门
My nipple's hard.
我的乳头硬了
While I appreciate the update on your vestigial teat,
虽然我很欣赏,你在锻炼你那退化的乳头
you're not horny, you're freezing.
你不是因为兴奋,而是因为冻坏了
Apparently the heat doesn't go on in the building
明显,早上7点前大楼不供暖气了
before 7:00am because Paul didn't keep his special agreement with the building.
因为保罗没能保持,和大楼管理员的的特殊协议
You're not gonna lock the door, are you?
你不打算锁门了,是么
Denny, you have gotta convince Paul to stay.
丹尼你必须说服保罗留下
Me? Never happen.
我?不可能
The reason you, me, Alan and the rest of us get to go to court
你,我,艾伦和其他人可以去法庭大声喊"反对"
and yell "Objection" and sue people and make witnesses cry is Paul.
去打官司,甚至把证人弄哭,这一切都归功于保罗
Paul makes the elevators run.
保罗使电梯运转
He supervises the associates, he double-checks the billable.
他监管各方面的联系,他仔细检查帐单
Well, let me tell you, Shirley,
那让我告诉你,雪莉
what makes this place run...
是什么让公司运作
money. And I bring it in.
钱,我才是赚钱的人
You bring it in, Denny.
你赚钱,丹尼
But Paul puts it to work.
可保罗让这些钱为我们服务
Shirley... A supermarket doesn't close cause the cashier quit.
雪莉超市不会因为收银员辞职而关门
Yes, it does, Denny.
是的,会关门的,丹尼
Otherwise people would just walk out with the food.
否则,人们就会拿着食物直接离开超市
Good news.
好消息
My client, in the spirit of cooperation,
我的当事人,基于友好合作的精神
has may what I consider an amicable and generous offer.
提出了我认为友善而慷慨的建议
Natalie is willing to give up the entire erotica collection...
纳塔利愿意放弃所有艺术藏品...
book, magazines, paintings, photos...
书,杂志,画,照片...
a collection which includes five first edition copies of "The Pearl".
还包括5本第一版的"珍珠"藏品
Which I'm guessing is not a biography of Earl Monroe.
我猜肯定不是门罗伯爵的自传
Hardly.
不是
The full title is,"The Pearl; a journal of facetiae and voluptuous reading".
书全名是"珍珠,一本引起情欲的日记"
It was first published in London by the society of vice in 1879.
1879年在伦敦由"邪恶社会"首次出版,(邪恶社会是William Dugdale专用于出版,色情文学的笔名之一,其人可查阅google)
The original, unbound periodicals are exceedingly rare.
未装订的原稿是极其稀有的
And they alone are worth more than the entire rest of the collection put together.
单是它们的价值就超过了剩下的所有藏品
So we understand what we're talking about,
那么为了了解我们正在说的是什么
perhaps I could read a passage.
也许我可以念一段
Ivan, that wouldn't...
伊凡那没必要...
"I poured into her ears a tale of burning love. "
我在她耳边倾诉我火热的爱情"
Finding that she made no resistance, I pressed her to my bosom. "
发觉她没有反抗,我把她抱在怀里"
I undressed her till she stood in perfect nudity. "
我为她宽衣,直到呈现完美的裸体"
I led her to the bedside, she lay back, I sank to my knees, "
我带她来到床边,她向后躺下,我跪下"
and then with eagerness and tenderness, I... "
"然后带着渴望和温柔,我..."
Well, you get the idea.
你明白我的意思了
As cheesy as that was, I do.
如果那么低劣,我明白了
Well, that being said,
那就是说
Natalie is willing to give up the collection except for one small item
纳塔利愿意放弃所有藏品,除了其中小小的一件东西
that she currently has in her possession.
是她目前所拥有的
Which item?
哪一件?
Something called the hysteria machine.
那件叫性奋机器的
The hysteria machine?
性奋机器?
That Harridan!
那个泼妇
What the hell is a hysteria machine?
性奋机器到底是什么?
The premier piece of the entire collection.
所有藏品里最重要的
Why didn't I see this coming?
为何我没想到这个?
Forget the house, forget the pewter.
别想要房子,别想要白槭
She wants to play dirty, so be it.
她想玩阴的,放马过来吧
Ivan, we're going to court. Ivan
我们法庭见吧
Sounds like a date.
听着像是一次约会
Your honor, since he became Mrs. Freeman's conservator,
法官大人,自从他成为,弗里曼女士的资产管理人
Mr. Wharton has placed Mrs. Freeman in a convalescent home against her will,
沃顿先生违背弗里曼女士的意愿,把她安置在康复之家
has taken control of all her credit cards.
他控制了她所有的信用卡
He has charged exorbitant fees to the estate.
他从她的资产里索取了过高的费用
To pay her $90 electric bill,
为了支付她的90元电费单
he charged the estate $150.
他索取了150元
He charged $170 to bring her less than $50 worth of groceries.
他要了170美元却只带给她少于50美元的商品
Your honor, these are legitimate expenses.
法官大人,这些是合法的开销
The truth is, if everyone did their job,
事实是,如果每个人都尽本分
helped out with their family, their friends, their neighbors,
去帮助他们的家人,朋友,邻居
it would render my job unnecessary.
那我的工作就完全不必要了
But we don't.
可我们没有
We, as a society, don't like to care of the old and the weak.
我们,作为一个社会,并不喜欢去照顾年老的和生病的人
It's a difficult, heart wrenching affair.
这是艰难的,修复心灵的事情
Well, I stood up and am doing it.
而我站出来,去做了
I have an affidavit from the admitting nurse at the hospital where Adele was first taken.
我有一份阿黛尔首次进院时,医院里正式的护士的书面陈述
She says Adele was confused, disoriented and apparently hadn't eaten in several days.
她说阿黛尔困惑,没有判断力,而且明显很多天没吃东西
A state any of us might be in after the death of our last surviving family member.
在失去最后一位亲人时,任何人都可能出现的状态
I have an affidavit from The Cottonwood Assisted Living Home,
我有一份Cottonwood,生活援助处的书面材料
which states Mrs. Freeman is lucid and rational.
证明弗里曼女士是思维清晰和理智的
She's lucid because she's well taken care of.
她思维清晰是因为被照顾得很好
Mr. Wharton makes a point.
沃顿先生说得有道理
Mrs. Freeman is 83 and has no family.
弗里曼女士83岁而且没有家人
What if she goes off her medication? Suppose she takes a fall?
如果她不再接受药物治疗,假设她摔了一跤呢?
Your honor, if that's a concern, I can arrange for her to live with a friend.
法官大人,如果可以,我可以安排她和一个朋友住在一起
A friend, especially a mature friend,
一个朋友,尤其是一个老年的朋友
is not the same as a family member or a legal conservator.
和家庭成员或者合法的保管人是不同的
Your Honor, I... I've heard enough from both sides.
法官大人,我...我已经很清楚双方的观点了
I'm assigning a court appointed psychiatrist to examine you, Mrs. Freeman.
我会指派一个精神病专家去为你做检查,弗里曼女士
Until I have evidence that you are entirely self-sufficient,
直到可以证明你有足够的自理能力
you will remain a ward of Mr. Wharton.
之前你都要接受沃顿先生的照顾
We will reconvene in six weeks after the examination.
在检查结束后六周内再审
Six weeks?
六周?
Your Honor, for Mrs. Freeman, that is a lifetime.
法官大人,对弗里曼女士而言,那等于一生的时间
And in the court system, it's practically the speed of light.
对法庭系统而言,那几乎和光速一样快了
We're adjourned.
现在休庭
It was actually used as a medical device.
它实际被用做医学设备
During the Victorian Era, there was an inability or an unwillingness of society
在维多利亚时代那是一个,不能也不愿意去理解
to comprehend female sexual desire,
女性性欲望的社会
so this desire was misinterpreted as "an illness".
以致被曲解为一种疾病
It doesn't seem to be working.
它好像不能用了
Well, it takes a minute or two to get its steam up.
需要1到2分钟来加热
In the meantime, professor Cabot,
与此同时,卡波特教授
could you tell us how the hysteria machine works?
你可否告诉我们它是怎么工作的
Women frequently complained of symptoms such as nervousness, uh,
女性常常抱怨的症状,比如紧张
heaviness in the abdomen, vaginal lubrication, insomnia and so on.
小腹胀痛,阴道湿润,失眠等等
Doctors referred to these symptoms as hysteria,
医生称这样的症状为过度兴奋
but of course, they're actually signs of sexual arousal.
可当然,它们都是性欲被唤起的信号
Before the invention of this machine, a doctor would, uh,
在这机器发明以前,一个医生会,呃
massage a woman until she reached a climactic "Paroxysm," as they called it.
为一个女性按摩直到她达到高潮,他们称为"爆发"
I should've listened to my mother. She always wanted me to be a doctor.
我真应该听我妈妈的话,她一直希望我做医生
And how did this machine come into being?
那这机器是如何诞生的呢
A doctor invented it because, well... his arm got tired.
一个医生发明它是因为,呃...他的手臂累了
Ah, the steam is up, and it's ready to go.
啊,蒸汽上来了,准备启动
Oh, my God.
哦,我的天
It's amazing, isn't it?
很神奇,对吧?
And I haven't even put the attachments on yet, which go right there.
我甚至还没把附件放上去呢,在这里
Oh, my God!
哦,上帝啊!
It's the only working one of its kind in the world.
这是唯一能正常使用的一部了
It's unique and valuable and irreplaceable.
它是独一无二的,珍贵的,不可替代的
Would you, uh, shut it off, please?
你能不能,呃,关了它
Sorry, your Honor. A steam engine doesn't just shut off right away.
抱歉,法官大人,蒸汽引擎不能马上就关闭的
Mr. Wharton, unfortunately, what may seem like a small victory is
沃顿先生,很不巧幸,你那看上去的小小胜利
really just postponing the inevitable. We will prevail,
只能推延而不能阻止我们的胜利
and since I know you're anxious to get home and rake your shag carpet,
因为我知道你赶着回家,去抖你那蓬松的地毯
why don't you just let this one go?
这事就干脆算了吧
Well, mostly because I'm mad.
很可能因为我疯了
And for Adele's sake, I'm willing to stay in this for the long haul.
而且看在阿黛尔的份上,,我很愿意留下打持久战
I'll hire my own high priced attorneys at $500 an hour.
我会给自己雇每小时500美元的高价律师
And you know where that money comes from, don't you?
你知道钱从哪来么
Adele's bank account.
阿黛尔的银行账户
That's what it's there for... To insure the well being of my client.
那就是用来...保障我的委托人的利益的
But don't worry, I'll eventually stop battling you once all the money's run out.
不过别担心,我最后会停战的,只要钱都花光了
Professor Cabot, don't you intend, eventually, to donate this collection,
卡伯特教授,你是不是打算,最终捐献包括这机器在内的藏品
including the hysteria machine to a museum, a place where everyone could...
给博物馆,一个人人都可以...
get some pleasure from it?
从它之中得到愉悦的地方
Objection, your Honor. Leading the witness.
反对,法官大人,这是误导证人
Sustained. The witness will not answer.
反对有效,证人无须作答
But I got the point anyway. Please take a seat.
但我明白你们的意思了,请坐
It seems to me that professor Clifford Cabot's motivation for wanting the machine
我看来,克利福德·卡伯特教授,想得到这机器的动机
would serve a greater good than your more... localized motivations.
会比你们那些局限的动机,带来更大的益处
I'm inclined to award the machine to professor Clifford Cabot.
我倾向把机器判给克利福德·卡伯特教授
Bring it and an inventory of the rest of the collection into court this afternoon,
今天下午请把剩下的财产清单带来
and then I'll decide who gets what.
我会决定如何分配
Alan... He's selling her house.
艾伦...他在卖她的房子
That's my living room,
那我的客厅
my son Jonathan's bedroom,
我儿子乔纳森的卧室
my kitchen, my bathroom.
我的厨房,我的浴室
My house is a "Charming 3- bedroom with potential. "
我的房子是"迷人的3房格局,升值潜力很高"
What's going on?
有什么进展?
Mr. Wharton is even more rancid than I had imagined.
沃顿先生比我想像的更无耻
He's attempting to sell Adele's home.
他企图卖掉阿黛尔的房子
Apparently, this isn't the first time Mr. Wharton has done this.
显然,这不是他第一次这么做了
According to a title search, he has sold 11 houses belonging to his wards.
根据标题搜索,他已经卖掉了11栋,在他监管之下的房子
And get this, the house he's living in right now
而这个,他目前住的房子
belonged to another one of his wards who happened to
属于另一个他负责保管的房产
pass away in her sleep.
原屋主正巧在睡觉时去世了
This man is pure evil.
这个人是魔鬼
Alan, you have gotta get that creative brain of yours to work and stop him. Alan
你必须用你的智慧去阻止他
Yes, I do.
我会的
Stolen?
被偷了?
Right out of her car.
就在她车外面
Oh, no.
哦,不
It's all she had.
这是她所遭遇的
Please, this is ludicrous.
这太荒谬了
I mean, obviously Mrs. Cabot doesn't want to surrender the hysteria machine,
我是说,显然,卡伯特女士不愿意交出性奋机器
and she's hiding it fromher husband for her own personal reasons.
所以她以私人理由藏了起来
That's a shocking accusation.
那真是惊人的指控
You know, you're right. You don't play fair.
你是对的,你毫不光明磊落
What can I say?
我还能说什么呢
Your Honor, my client recognizes that the news is causing distress
法官大人,我的当事人承认,对于Cabot教授来说
to professor Cabot, and is therefore willing to pay her half of the appraised value.
这是令人悲痛的消息,因此愿赔偿机器估价的一半
Nonsense. the item is question was in Mrs. Cabot's care and control.
胡闹,卡伯特女士有责任照看好这机器
Clearly, this machine is a precious item... to him.
显然,这机器非常珍贵...对他来说
I am therefore ordering you pay the full cost of the machine,
因此,我判决你赔偿机器的全额款项
plus punitive damages I will determine at a later date.
还要加上惩罚性的损失赔偿,我稍后决定是多少
Your Honor, this is unacceptable. Obviously, she still has the machine.
法官大人,这让人无法接受,明显她还拿着那机器
If it turns up, we will address the matter later.
如果找到它,我们之后处理这事
But until such time, this ruling stands.
但此刻,裁决生效
You lying bitch.
你这个骗人的婊子
Don't threaten me.
别想威胁我
You think this is over?
你以为事情就这样完了么
The judge ruled.
法官已经判了
It's not over.
我跟你没完
People!
各位!
Clifford, we need to push forward with this.
克利福德我们需要继续处理这事
If the hysteria machine was stolen,
如果这机器被偷了
you need to take the necessary and appropriate action.
你需要采取必须和恰当的行动
And as co-owner, you will file a police report,
作为机器的共有人,你去警局备案
and you will file a claim with your insurance company.
然后想保险公司申请索赔
There'll be an investigation. You'll have to open up your house.
接下来会有人来调查,你必须打开你的家门
If you give a false statement to the police
如果你给警察假口供
or, worse these days, the insurance company,
或者,甚至更严重,欺骗保险公司
you'll be charged with fraud and prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
你将被起诉以欺诈罪,并受到最大量刑
And from my experiences, the DA's office takes these crimes seriously
而且依我的经验,地方检察院很重视这类罪案
and often pushes for jail time,
总是尽力导致坐牢的判决
where you'll be able to do lots of women's studies.
在监狱里,你有大把的时间进行妇女学习
Shirley
雪莉.
Now, that's not nice.
这可不友善
Are we being nice now?
我们是要友善么?
This is for $4,000, Bob.
这次的奖金是4000美元,Bob
A provost is a high-ranking officer commonly found at what type of institution?
教务长通常是什么机构里的高级官员?
Museum..., hospital, university, bank.
博物馆...医院,大学,银行
It's university, you idiot.
大学,你这白痴
University.
大学
Final Answer?
是最后答案么
Final.
是的
Yes, sir. You got it again, Bob.
对了,先生,你又赢了,鲍勃
Help! Help!
救命!救命!
Oh, God! Oh, God!
哦,天啊!哦,我的天!
Help! Help!
救命!救命!
Yoo-hoo, anybody home?
有人在家么
Mr. Wharton.
沃顿先生
Oh, my goodness.
哦,仁慈的上帝啊
This is dreadful.
这太可怕了
Look at you. You've been assaulted and robbed.
瞧瞧你,你被袭击,抢劫了
Oh, the world we live in.
哦,我们生活的是什么世界啊
Who on earth would do something such as this?
究竟是谁居然会做这种事?
Oh, of course. You can't speak.
哦,当然,你不能说话
I'll get you a pad and a pencil.
我给你拿支笔和块垫版
No, that's no good. Your hands are tied. My God.
不,那可不好,你的手被绑着,我的天
You must have been left here for what, over an hour?
你肯定被扔在这,超过1小时了吧
It must feel awful to be left alone and vulnerable.
被孤独地留在这感觉很恐怖吧
Well, apparently, they made off with nothing more than some dingy old file boxes,
显然他们只抢走了一些,又脏又破旧的文件箱
which could only contain records, I would imagine.
只能用来装唱片,能想象出来
How stupid are they?
他们真是蠢啊
I mean, what could they possibly hope to get for that?
我是说,他们可能希望得到什么呢?
Anyway, I'm glad it's over.
不管怎么说,很高兴已经结束了
Let's just pray it never happens again
让我们祈祷它不会再发生
and again and... again. Oh.
一次又一次的发生,哦
Also, obviously, you're in no shape to handle your court appointed duties,
明显的,你决不能完成法庭给你的任务了
particularly with regard to Adele. Not to worry.
尤其是关于阿黛尔的,别担心
I just happen to have with me that... release form from the other day.
我刚巧带在身上...前几天的放权同意书
Now maybe there's just enough give here...
现在也许有足够的让步理由...
to let you sign it.
让你签了它
There's that. Here you go.
在这,签吧
Wonderful.
太好了
You know, now that this experience has brought us closer,
你知道,既然这次经历让我们更亲近了
I feel I can say this.
我觉得我可以说这些话了
Sometimes these events are just what one needs
有时这些事件正是某人所需要的
to shake things up a bit, make a change.
受一点惊吓,造成一些改变
New job, new direction, new ideas... just a thought.
新工作,新方向,新的主意...只是一个想法
I'm thinking now would be a perfect time to start.
我想现在正是好时机去从头开始了
Yes, well, this is much better already.
是的,这已是非常好的机会
I feel that foreboding sense of danger fading.
我感觉不祥之兆已经逐渐消失
Still, best to stay alert, on the right path.
仍然,最好保持警惕,朝正确的道路走
Because you never know when this kind of thing might happen again.
因为你永远不知道这样的事情会否再发生
You only know that it will.
你只是知道它会的
Hey.

Hey, hey.
嘿,嘿
You didn't actually file a police report?
你没有真的去报警吧?
And an insurance claim.
还有保险索赔
Shirley...
雪莉...
If, God forbid, the guy who stole this feels remorse and returns it to my client,
如果,看在上帝的份上,如果那小偷后悔了,把东西物归原主
she could end up going to jail.
她可能因欺诈而坐牢的
It's a tribute to the risks one is willing to take for some momentary pleasure.
对于那些为了一时意气而冒险的人,坐牢是很好的礼物
Which proves my point, by the way.
正好证明了我的观点
It's not just me, it's all of us.
不只是我,是我们
We are all merely sexual animals.
我们都是有欲望的动物
And Shirley, as crude as you might think me at times,
而雪莉,有时你会认为我拙劣
at least I put myself out there and act on my instincts.
至少我表现了我的本性
You must at least admire me for that.
你至少会羡慕我吧
I more than admire you, Ivan, and you know it.
我不止羡慕你,伊凡
You have a wife who adores you and who you love...
你有一个爱你的你也爱的妻子...
probably more than you're willing to admit... and for her sake,
可能你不愿意承认...看在她的份上
if not more importantly for you own, you need to grow up.
而不是看在你自己的份上,你应该长大了
I love you, Shirley.
我爱你,雪莉
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Sam
萨姆.
Denny Crane
丹尼·克兰.
Good to see you.
见到你真好
Oh, look at you.
哦,瞧瞧你
How's Evenly?
Evenly还好么
She's well.
她很好
She's very well. Thanks for asking.
她真的很好,多谢关心
How is the fishing going this season?
这个季节去钓鱼怎样? (fishing俚语里有泡妞的意思)
In the water or in the bedroom?
在水里还是在床上?
Well... what can we do for you?
那...有什么可以帮你么
Shouldn't we wait for Paul Lewiston?
不等保罗·刘易斯顿了么
Paul's... dialing things back a little right now.
保罗...这会儿被事情耽搁了
Oh, well...
哦,好吧
I'm considering divesting from some of my Hong Kong subsidiaries...
我在考虑出售一些香港的资产
Really?
真的么
And, uh... I'm sorry.
呃...抱歉
Is Paul leaving the firm?
保罗离开公司了?
It's unclear. But the point is,
还没定论,但关键是
I'm your point man. Always have been.
你有我就行了,一直都是这样啊
Denny, we've known each other long time,
丹尼我们认识很长时间了
so I don't take any pleasure in being this blunt,
我很不愿意这么说
but I love having a drink with you, schmoozing.
可我很喜欢和你喝一杯,闲聊几句
Right.

Paul's the one I deal with.
而我喜欢和保罗谈生意
I mean, he's the expert in Asian markets, and you...
我是说,他是亚洲市场方面的专家,而你...
Well...
呃...
This is for you.
这是给你的
What is it?
什么
Open it.
打开它
Denny...
丹尼...
Just a simple "Thank you, Oh, kind and benevolent leader" will suffice.
只要说声"谢谢,善良仁慈的领导"就够了
I can't accept this.
我不能接受
I thought it was what you always wanted.
我以为这是你一直想要的
I'm sure it's what you thought I always wanted.
我肯定这只是你以为我一直想要的
You trying to play hardball with me, Paul?
你想和我耍花招么
Don't tell me this whole thing is simply a matter of respect?
别告诉我这仅仅是尊重的问题
Good God, it is.
上帝啊,的确如此
My mind and my priorities are exactly where they should be right now.
我的全部精力都集中在应该做的事上
When Rachel gets out, I will be back here full-time, or maybe I won't.
等瑞秋出来了,我会回来工作,或者不会
In the meantime, it will give you the opportunity
同时,也给了你机会
to actually think about things for a change.
实际的转换一下思维角度
God bless us. We found it.
上帝保佑,我们找到它了
The antique, steam-powered woman-pleasing machine
那个古董的,蒸汽驱动的,挑逗女人的机器
is always in the last place you look.
总是在你最不留意的地方
You bet.
当然
Now my client is more than thrilled to return it
我的当事人不是因为害怕而归还
and just ask for visitation right.
是希望得到探视的权利
However, she cannot do that from jail,
不管怎样,她不能去坐牢
and so she requests that the police and insurance claims be withdrawn.
所以她希望警局的备案和,保险索赔申请可以撤回
Done. I just want to check to make sure it's the original machine.
成交,只要验明机器的正身
You don't trust me.
你不相信我
Not a bad idea.
不是坏主意
I left my wife, Shirley.
我离开了我太太,雪莉
Did you?
是么
About an hour ago.
大约1小时以前
So what do you think?
你觉得呢
To be honest, I'm a little afraid to think.
坦白的说,我有点不敢去想
Well, no need then.
那就不要想了
However, you know me. I do have a question.
好吧,你知道的,我有个问题
And what would that be?
什么问题
Would you like to see my attachments?
你想看看我的配件么
Denny... You're here late.
丹尼...你这么晚还在这
I run the place.
这是我的地方
So...
那么...
You and Shirley...
你和雪莉...
that gives us something in common.
这让我们有了共同点
A hell of a woman.
一个女人
We have something else in common.
我们还有别的共同点
What's that?
是什么
We're both...
我们都是...
leading men. We're like stars in our own show.
男主角,都是自己的领域里的明星
Only the star doesn't have only one leading lady.
只是男主角不会只有一个女主角
Oh, sure, sometimes, at the end of an episode,
哦,是的,有时候,在一集结束时
it looks like he's settling down with someone,
好象他要和某人定终身了
but the next week, she's not there. It's somebody else.
可到了下周,她不在了,换了别人
It's a way of holding up viewer interest.
这是讨好观众的方法
You're a strange man, Denny.
你是个奇怪的人,丹尼
Strange leading man.
奇怪的男主角
You're not gonna hurt her, Ivan.
你不会伤害她吧,伊凡
So whose ass did you have kicked?
你教训了谁?
Someone whose ass thoroughly deserved it.
一个彻底应该被教训的人
Good.
不错
I can never understand why people don't use violence
我没法理解为何大家,不用多暴力去解决问题
more often to solve their problems. Works every time.
每次都很有效啊
Actually, I'm quite disturbed by it.
实际上,这问题很困扰我
I had a real appetite for Mr. Wharton's fear and suffering.
我很愿意看到沃顿先生,害怕和受折磨的样子
Is that unusual?
那反常么?
For me? Not at all.
对我来说么?一点也不
What was unusual was how swiftly I acted on my carvings.
不寻常的只是,我如此快速地完成了我的工作
It was an emergency. What else could you do?
那是紧急情况,不然你还能怎样?
Something more clever.
更聪明的办法
Equally disturbing was how easy it all was...
同样困扰我的是,居然这样容易
a quick fix which required very little thought on my part.
对我而言,本该仔细斟酌的每个细节
Just a phone call.
却只要一个电话就搞定了
I wonder what I'm turning into.
我想知道我正变成什么人
Denny Crane
丹尼·克兰.
I think I'm still a long ways away from that.
那还远着呢
Don't you worry.
别担心
You'll get there.
你会成功的

分享到
重点单词
  • orderingn. [计]定序;排序;订购 v. 命令;指挥;订购(o
  • bluntadj. 钝的,迟钝的,直率的 v. 使迟钝,变钝
  • suevt. 控告,起诉 vi. 请求,追求,起诉
  • vulnerableadj. 易受伤害的,有弱点的
  • committedadj. 献身于某种事业的,委托的
  • requestn. 要求,请求 vt. 请求,要求
  • abdomenn. 腹部
  • portionn. 部分,份,命运,分担的责任
  • depressionn. 沮丧,萧条
  • inevitableadj. 不可避免的,必然(发生)的