生活大爆炸 第二季:第16集 靠垫饱和度(上)
日期:2017-01-20 13:50

(单词翻译:单击)

That was close. God, I love the smell of paintballs in the morning.
真悬。神呐我爱死早上的彩弹味儿了。
Yeah, still funny, Raj.
是啊,不过还是很滑稽,拉什。
There's no way we can get to the ridge. The Chemistry Department has us completely cut off.
我们根本没法到山脊上去,化学部的家伙彻底断了我们的路。
But what about the creek bed?
那河床那边呢?
The Pharmacology Department controls that, and they're all hopped up on experimental steroids.
药理学部的家伙控制着呢,别忘了他们都吃了实验用的类固醇。
That's it then. We're doomed.
那可好了,我们完了。
I think the time has come to acknowledge that we are paying the price for some of us failing to attend my Physics Department paintball strategy meeting.
我觉得现在是该遭报应的时候了,我们中的某些人可是没有参加物理部的彩弹策略会议。
My mom has spider veins. I had to take her to the laser clinic.
都说了我妈得了蜘蛛静脉,我得带她去医院照激光。
And I told you I want to see a doctor's note.
我也跟你说了让你把病例卡给我。
We need a plan. How about Operation Hammer of the Gods?
我们得拟定个计划。执行“上帝之锤”计划如何?
I forget. Which one is Hammer of the Gods?
我都忘了哪个是上帝之锤?
We hide behind the Dumpsters in the parking lot and ambush people when they come to pee.
我们躲在停车场的垃圾堆旁伏击那些来尿尿的家伙。
No go. The Dumpsters are deep in Astronomy Department territory.
不行,垃圾堆在天文部的大后方。
That shouldn't be a problem. Venus is up during the day. They're probably just all staring at the sky.
那不成问题,白天金星不正亮着呢,他们可能都在仰望天空呢。
All right, what we need now is a tactical retreat.
好吧,我们要来一次战术性撤退。
Did you see the episode of Stargate where they found themselves on a planet with a culture based loosely on Earth's Athens and Sparta? Not important.
你看过那集星际之门么?他们发现自己正身处于一个基于地球上的雅典和斯巴达 文明的行星之上。那不重要了。
Leonard, Raj and I are going to burst out the door and run away. Howard will cover us.
兰纳德拉什还有我一起冲出门去,霍华德来掩护我们。
Why don't I run away and you cover me? Because you chose your mother's veins over victory.
为什么不是我冲出去你们来掩护我?因为在胜利和你妈的蜘蛛静脉之间,你选择了后者。
On three. One, two, three, go!
数到三,一二三 出发!
I had to take her! It's almost bathing suit weather!
我没法不带她去!夏天都快到了!
I surrender! Don't shoot! They went that way!
我投降!别开枪!他们往那边跑了!
Howard, I'm on your team. Oh, Leslie, thank God. Where's the rest of your squad?
霍华德,我是你队友。噢,莱斯莉,谢天谢地。你们队的其他人呢?
Ah, they left me here to die. What about yours? Dead, all of them.
啊,他们丢下我一个人在这儿等死。你们队呢?都死了。
Sorry. Don't be. It was friendly fire. They just wouldn't listen.
抱歉。不必,都是我干的。他们就是不听话。
Well, we're surrounded, so I guess there's nothing for us to do but wait to be captured or killed.
好吧,我们被包围了,我想除了在这儿等着被俘被杀,没什么其他事能干了。
Hmm, that's the worst part, the waiting.
哼,等待是最不好玩的了
All the while knowing that there's a paint pellet out there with your name on it.
一直想着外头有颗写着自己名字的彩弹在等着。
Yeah, the big wet ball of death.
没错,又大又湿,宣告你的死期。
Kind of makes you feel more alive, doesn't it? It kind of does.
倒是更能体会生的感觉,不是吗?-确实有点。
I say we make every moment count. I agree. How exactly do we do that?
我说,我们不能虚度光阴。同意。我们究竟该怎么做?
Howard, why aren't you covering us? We're getting slaughtered out here! War is hell.
霍华德,你为啥不掩护我们?我们被人屠杀了!战争是地狱。
Did you guys see the new budget memo that went out this morning? Yeah, more cutbacks.
你们看见今晨出的预算备忘录了么?嗯,又削减了不少。
Unacceptable. It baffles me why they don't simply let some of you go so that there's money available for my research.
无法接受,我就想不通了,干嘛不干脆让你们中的某些人滚蛋,这样我的研究经费就有保障了。
You know what baffles me, Sheldon?
你知道我想不通啥么谢尔顿?
Based on your academic record, any number of things, I imagine.
基于你的学术记录,你想不通的事多了去了。
Hey, guys. Hey, Leslie. Howard, I got the approval for the rapid prototyper you wanted.
嘿你们好。嘿莱斯莉。霍华德,你要的快速原型机我替你批下来了。
That's great, Leslie. Thanks.
真是太好了莱斯莉,多谢。
You scratch my back, I scratch yours. What was all that about?
你替我抓背,我当然要还你了。那是怎么回事?
Oh, uh, no big deal. They gave Leslie control of some unrestricted grant money.
噢没什么,他们让莱斯莉掌管一些非限制性基金。
Yeah, okay, but what's with the back scratching and the meow!
那是没错,不过抓背还有”喵“是怎么回事?
I believe the backscratching metaphor generally describes a quid p quo situation
我想那个抓背的比喻主要说的是相互报答,
where one party provides goods or services to the second party in compensation for a similar action.
一方提供货物或服务,另一方给予类似的回馈。
Thank you. but the meow, that sounded to me like an African civet cat. Are you done?
谢谢你。而那个喵听上去像是种非洲灵猫。说完了没?
No. Despite what the name suggests, the civet cat is not a true cat. Now I'm done.
还没。虽然名字里有个猫字,但灵猫并不是一种猫。这下说完了。
You know what I'm thinking?
你知道我在想什么吗?
I'm thinking Howard wasn't making a backscratching metaphor. I'm thinking there was some actual scratching involved.
我在想霍华德的抓背并非是个比喻,我想应该真的有抓才是。
What about it, Howard?
你说呢霍华德?
Okay, I didn't want to say anything 'cause I know you and Leslie have a little history.
好吧,我什么都不想说,因为你和莱斯莉有过那么一小段。
I don't care about that. Great, cause I've been dying to say something.
这我倒是不在乎。太好了,我都快憋死了。
You and Leslie? In the paintball shed! Twice!
你和莱斯莉?在彩弹小棚里!还两次呢!
Is that why you didn't cover our escape and let us get cut down like animals? Oh, yeah, sorry about that.
这就是你没有掩护我们出逃让我们任人宰割的原因?噢没错,真是抱歉。
My good man, dereliction of duty in the face of the enemy is a courtmartial offense.
我的老兄,在敌人面前玩忽职守可是要被送上军事法庭的。
Courtmartial, schmortmartial, Leslie Winkle is the fifth girl I've ever had sex with. I mean, for free.
军事法庭也好笨蛋法庭也罢,莱斯莉?温柯是我上的第五个女人。我是说,不要钱的那种。
And plus, you got a rapid prototyper. That's an expensive piece of equipment, dude.
别忘了,你还得到了快速原型机。老兄,那玩意儿可不便宜。
And the rest of us have had our budgets cut to the bone.
而我们的预算经费被剥削了。
Okay, one way to look at this is that I'm getting new equipment, and you're not, and that's unfair.
看起来好像是我得到了新的仪器而你们没有,这很不公平。
But a better way to look at this is that I'm getting sex and you're not, and that's delightful.
但你们换个更好的角度看看就是,我和别人上床而你们没有,多高兴。
The whole thing froze. I don't know what happened. Calm down. We'll figure it out.
不知道怎么搞的,完全死机了。-冷静点,会有办法的。
How can I calm down? I'm gonna lose my whole shopping cart. That's three hours of picking out shoes just shot to hell.
我要怎么冷静?我购物车里的所有东西都没了,我花了三个小时选的鞋子就这么没了。
Hello, Penny. Hello, Sheldon. You're in my spot.
你好佩妮。你好谢尔顿。你占了我的座。
Are you planning on sitting here? No, I'm going to the comic book store.
你打算坐在这儿?没有,我打算去漫画书店。
Then what difference does it make? What difference does it make? Here we go.
那我坐这儿怎么了?你坐这儿怎么了?又来了。
That is my spot. In an everchanging world, it is a single point of consistency.
那是我的座,在这个不断变化的世界中那是唯一一个连续点。
If my life were expressed as a function on a fourdimensional Cartesian coordinate system,
如果将我的人生比作四维笛卡尔坐标系里的一个函数,
that spot at the moment I first sat on it would be zero zero zero zero. What?
在我第一次坐上那儿的时候,那个座的坐标就是(0,0,0,0)。啥意思?
Don't sit in his spot. Fine. Happy? I'm not unhappy.
别坐他的地儿。好吧,开心了?我没不开心呀。
Boy, I love him, but he is one serious waadoodle.
我爱他,但他实在怪里怪气。
Okay, that should do it. Oh, thank you. You are a lifesaver.
好了,应该成了。哦谢谢,救了我的命。
That's a lot of shoes you ordered. Yeah, you know the sad thing is, it's really not.
你还真定了不少鞋啊。可悲的是啥知道不,这根本不算多。
Ooh, is this one of those paintball guns? Yeah. You ought to come out with us sometime.
哦,这就是那彩弹枪?是啊,找时间一起来玩呗。
Oh, no, thanks. I'm from Nebraska. When we shoot things, it's because we want to eat them or make them leave our boyfriends alone.
哦不谢了,我是内布拉斯加州人,我们开枪要么是要吃那玩意,要么就是让她们离我们男友远点。
Boy, your heart's racing. I must've really gotten you going.
哦你心跳很快啊,我还真有两下子呢。
Well, it's partly you, partly my transient idiopathic arrhythmia. Sexy.
你只是一部分原因,我有短暂自发性心律不齐。性感。
Can I assume that you likewise found the experience... Satisfactory?
我可不可以说你也觉得这过程...很满足?
That wasn't quite the word I was looking for, but sure, I'll do this passfail.
我不是想用这个词,不过是的,过与不过来衡量蛮好。
Hey, are you enjoying that prototype I got you?
嘿,那原型机用着还不错吧?
Oh, it's great. Everybody in the Engineering Department is eating their hearts out.
哦,好极了。工程部的人眼馋得哈喇子都快流出来了。
Isn't it nice when your good fortune makes others miserable?
你这么好命让别人惨兮兮的,感觉不错吧?
You know, most people don't get that.
要知道有些人想不通。
Howard, I'm home! Oh, great.
霍华德,我回来了!这下好了。
Book club was cancelled! That thing on Phyllis's neck opened up again!
读书会取消了,佩里斯脖子上那玩意又爆开了。
I'm busy, Ma! Too busy to help your mother with her zipper?
我忙着呢妈。忙的没工夫帮你老妈拉拉链了?
Don't come in, Ma! Why not? He's got company! Oh, there's the arrhythmia.
别进来妈。为啥不?有人在呢!哦,心律不齐了。
Is she Jewish? Are you Jewish? No. Yes!
她是犹太人吗?你是犹太人吗?不是。是。
Okay, then you kids have fun! Use protection!
那你们好好玩吧,注意防护。
You think he'll notice? There's a chance.
他会发现吗?-有可能吧。
Oh, what are we gonna do?
我们怎么办呀?
We? No, no, you had your chance to be "we" for, like, a year and a half now.
我们?不不不,一年半啊,你本有机会选择我们的。
Right now, you are "you," and you are screwed.
现在呢,你就是你,你完蛋了。
Why do we have to tell him I did it? Well, we're not gonna tell him I did it.
干嘛非要告诉他是我干的?反正不会说是我干的。
Okay, okay, how about this? We tell him somebody broke in.
好了好了,看这样行不,我们告诉他有人闯进来过。
Just to shoot the couch with a paintball gun?
就为了用彩弹枪喷沙发?
I'm sorry, I buy it. All those people are on drugs.
抱歉,我就会信,嗑药的人啥事不干。
We could him they wanted the couch to stay away from their boyfriend.
可以跟他说他们想让沙发离他们男朋友远点。
Okay, fine. What if we just flip it over? There. Looks fine, right?
这样吧,干脆翻过来呢?好了,看着还行是吧?
Mm, butt print. There's no discernible butt print.
屁股印记,上面没有屁股印记。
Oh, come on. There, butt print. It's too small and too...perfect.
哦好了。瞧,屁股印。太小太...完美了。
Thank you. You're welcome. Act normal. Sheldon! How was the comic book store?
谢谢。不客气。正常点。谢尔顿,漫画书店怎么样啊?
Fine. a new issue of Flash is out.
挺好,新一期的闪电侠出了。
Great, great. Did you walk the whole way? It's a little chilly.
真好真好。你走着去的?天有点冷啊。
Koothrappali picked me up.
库萨帕里让我搭车了。
Isn't that terrific? He is such a good friend. You know what the best thing about friends is?
真棒呀。他真是个好朋友。你知道做朋友最好的一点是什么吗?
They don't talk incessantly for no particular reason. No, no, friends forgive the little things.
不会无缘无故说个没完。不不,朋友不会计较小事。
You know, I gotta go home and wash my hair. Don't you dare, missy.
那啥,我回家洗头去。想都别想小姐。
Hello, fastest man alive. Want to see me read your entire comic book? Want to see it again?
你好,现存速度最快的人,想看我读你整本漫画书吗?想再看一遍吗?
Something is wrong. What do you mean? I'm not sure.
有问题。啥意思?说不清。

分享到
重点单词
  • assumevt. 假定,设想,承担; (想当然的)认为
  • particularadj. 特殊的,特别的,特定的,挑剔的 n. 个别项目
  • ridgen. 脊,山脊,山脉
  • lasern. 激光,镭射
  • budgetn. 预算 vt. 编预算,为 ... 做预算 vi.
  • shedn. 车棚,小屋,脱落物 vt. 使 ... 流出,散发
  • metaphorn. 隐喻,暗喻
  • offensen. 过错,冒犯,触怒,犯规,犯罪,进攻
  • unacceptableadj. 不能接受的,不受欢迎的
  • discernibleadj. 可辨别的