闪电侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第125期:速度是一切的核心
日期:2017-01-23 16:38

(单词翻译:单击)

Sorry, guys, I got a little held up.
不好意思,大伙,我有点事耽搁了。
You had to be there.
我必须得在那帮忙。
I'm gonna need a moment or two alone with Barry.
我要和巴里单独谈谈。
Ooh, you're in trouble.
你要遭殃了哦。
Now, may I remind you, Mr. Allen, we had an agreement.
让我提醒你一下,艾伦先生,我们有过协议。
We would help with your heroics out there, while you would help us research and develop your abilities in here, right?
我们帮你在外面维持英雄形象,作为交换,你要帮助我们进行研究并且充分发展你的潜能,对吧?
Yeah. No, I know. I-I guess I've just Gotten a little caught up with being able to help people, You know, put bad guys away. It feels good.
是,我知道。我想我可能对帮助他人这事有点上瘾了,把坏人一网打尽什么的。这样感觉很好
Imagine how good it will feel, to cure diseases, stop aging, reverse paralysis. All good causes.
想象一下,如果能治愈疾病,推迟衰老,治疗瘫痪,那感觉会有多好。这些都是好事
So how can I help you do that? You need more MRIS, more blood, or...
那我要怎么帮你?你是要我多做几次核磁共振,多抽点血……我需要更快的速度。好吧。
I need more speed. Okay. Speed is the key to progress.
速度是一切的核心。
闪电侠

You need to kick it up a notch.
你得加把劲才行。
There was a homicide.
刚刚发生了一场谋杀案。
I'm sorry. I've got to go.
很抱歉,我得走了。
This is not just about you.
这事不仅仅关系到你。
Remember that, Barry. Yeah.
记住这点,巴里。好。
I hope you both skipped your breakfast. Whoa.
但愿你们都没吃早餐。喔。
What the hell could do that?
谁能干得出这种事?
2,400 degrees, give or take.
2400华氏度的大火就能。
This area's filled with combustibles. How come nothing else burned up?
这片区域都是易燃物。为什么其他的东西没烧起来?
Where you going?
你要去哪里?

分享到