摩登家庭第五季(MP3+中英字幕) 第31期:游戏规定
日期:2017-01-03 06:54

(单词翻译:单击)

Uh, you're pretty nonchalant about our family pet dying.And shouldn't we help our daughter process this loss?
你对我们宠物的生死有点冷漠啊。我们难道不应该帮助闺女度过这一关吗?
Yes, we will, and she'll be fine. And it's not nonchalant.It's farm life. Death is everywhere. You just learn to not get too attached to anything.
应该,应该,她会没事的。我也不是冷漠。农场生活就这样。动物死亡很正常。别对他们投入太多情感就行了。
Oh, so, what, if I were to die, you would just wait a few weeks and then replace me?
这么说,要是我死了,你就等几周然后找个人取代我吗?
Of course not. Where would I find another gay Mitchell with your exact markings?
别说傻话。我上哪儿去找一个跟你一模一样的同性恋米奇尔呢?

摩登家庭9.jpg

What's happening, big Al?
大艾艾,干嘛呢?
Yeah, let's go ahead and veto that nickname.
再管我叫那名字试试看。
Hey, Reuben taught me this cool trick. Close your eyes.
罗本教会我一个特棒的把戏。眼睛闭上。
Oh, my god! What is wrong with you?
我的天!你们什么毛病啊?
You kissed a girl. Now we're even. Just paying off a poker debt.
妹子让你亲了。现在谁也不欠谁。我打扑克牌输给他了。
Luke's creepy friend just kissed me.
卢克的变态朋友刚刚强吻了我。
Ew. Reuben? That little weirdo?
好恶。罗本吗?那个小怪胎吗?
I'm still here.
我还在这呢。
I'm gonna go boil my mouth.
我得把嘴放开水里消消毒。
Oh, hey, guys. Game's downstairs.
兄弟们。去楼下玩游戏。
Hey, this little game you dorks play, we talking milk money or heavy cream?
你们这些笨蛋玩的游戏赌注到底大不大?
A lot of fresh bar mitzvah money down there.
好些刚收的成人礼礼金呢。
Mind if I sit in?
我能参加吗?
We kind of got a nogirls policy.
我们有规定不能带女的。
Is it a policy or just something that keeps happening?
是规定,还是根本没姑娘要跟你们玩?
The second.
后者啦。
Hey, honey.
亲爱的,怎么了。
I am so excited I can't stand it!
我激动得都不能自已了!
If you're gonna move your hands around like that, you need to put the phone down.
你那手要是再那么扑腾,还是先把电话放下,别摔了。
Okay, okay, okay. For cocktail hour, they're creating a running waterfall onto which they're going to project a hologram of us embracing.
好的,好的,好的。餐前鸡尾酒会的部分,他们在为我们设计一座人造瀑布,我们两个拥抱的全息影像会被投影到瀑布上面。
But we're still winnowing, right?
但我们还是要注重简化,对吧?
Already winnowed. I cut the angel costumes. Hard choices, Mitchell. Okay, I got to go. I'm so excited!
那已经很精简了。我舍弃了天使装呢。好难抉择的,米奇尔。好的,我得挂了。太激动啦!
Yeah, me too.
好吧,我也是。

分享到
重点单词
  • nonchalantadj. 不关心的,冷淡的
  • replacevt. 取代,更换,将物品放回原处