梅林传奇第1季第4集:The Poisoned Chalice 餐杯之毒(17)
日期:2017-01-15 09:30

(单词翻译:单击)

Sounds as if you know her.
听上去好像你很了解她。
I do. To know the heart of one sorcerer is to know them all.
我的确了解她。江山易改本性难移巫师都一样。
You did the right thing, even thought you were disobeying me. I'm proud of you, Arthur. Never forget that.
你做的对,即使你违背了我的命令。我为你骄傲,亚瑟。记住这一点。
Still alive, then?
还没死啊?
Uh, yeah, just about. I understand I have you to thank for that.
对,还有气。我知道该谢谢你救了我。
Yeah, well, it was nothing. A half decent servant is hard to come by. I was only dropping by to make sure you're all right.
这点小事不足挂齿。想要个得体的侍从还真是件难事。我只是过来看看你是否恢复了。
Shall you be back to work tomorrow?
你明天能回来工作吗?
Yeah, of course. Bright and early. Arthur? Thank you.
当然。我会一大早容光焕发出现在你面前。亚瑟?谢谢。
You too. Get some rest.
也多谢你。好好休息。
Arthur may give you a hard time, but at heart he's a man of honour. There aren't many who'd risk what he did for a servant.
亚瑟也许让你难受过,但他的确是个君子。没哪个君主会为一个侍从赴汤蹈火。
It all would've been for nothing if you did not know how to make that antidote. Eat your dinner.
如果不是不知道怎么制作解药就全完了。 快吃饭吧。
But I still don't understand why she went to all the trouble of framing Bayard. She could've just kept quiet and killed Arthur.
我还是搞不明白她为什么要这么麻烦地陷害贝亚德。她本可以悄无声息地杀了亚瑟的。
Destorying Arthur and Camelot wasn't all she was after. She knew you'd be forced to drink that wine. It was you she wanted to kill.
她想要的不仅是杀亚瑟、毁都城。她早就料到你会替亚瑟喝了那杯酒。她想杀的人其实是你。
Seems someone else knows you're destined for great things, Merlin.
看来似乎还有其他人知道你注定要成就一番伟业,梅林。

分享到