爱在黎明破晓前(MP3+中英字幕) 第62期:爱上他
日期:2017-01-16 16:53

(单词翻译:单击)

When you talked earlier about after a few years how a couple would begin to hate each other by anticipating their reactions or getting tired of their mannerisms.
你说过在最初的几年之后,一对夫妻怎样开始彼此厌恶,由于彼此太了解或是厌倦了对方的恶习。
I think it would be the opposite for me.
我觉得我恰恰相反。
I think I can really fall in love when I know everything about someone.
我彻底了解一个人时就会真正爱上他。
The way he's gonna part his hair which shirt he's gonna wear that day knowing the exact story he'd tell in a given situation.
他怎样梳理头发,哪一天穿哪件衬衣,知道在什么场合他会说什么故事。
I'm sure that's when I know I'm really in love.
这时候我肯定就爱上他了。
Hey, guess what. What?
嘿,你猜怎么了。 怎么了?
We didn't go to those guys' play.
我们没去看那些人的话剧。
Play? Yeah.
话剧? 是的。
The cow? Yeah.
那头母牛? 是的。
Oh, yeah, we didn't.
是啊,我们没去。
Oh, no. We missed it.
哦,不,我们错过了。
Okay, you know what bus to take to the airport? Yeah, yeah. No problem.
你知道去机场的公车吗? 是的,别担心。
I should get on this one. Right here. You wanna get on there? Yeah.
我就上这趟车。 到了,你就要上去吗? 是的。

分享到