少年斯派维的奇异旅行(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第42期:摆造型
日期:2016-12-16 08:30

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
People are so predictable it's nuts, really. I should write a handbook on how to move the masses. Hang on! Honey! Smile! No, I think it would be better if you're sketching in your notebook.
噢,人就是爱看热闹 真是一群蠢蛋 我都要成舆论操纵专家了 别挂 亲爱的,笑一下!你给摆个写写画画的造型可能更好
But, I didn't bring one.
但我没带笔记本
Sally, can we have a notebook here, Quick. Hang on a minute, problem with the kid. There you go.
萨利,麻烦拿个笔记本来,快 再等等,小鬼有点事情 给
But, It's not the right colour. I'd never sketch on a green notebook.
但这本颜色不对,我从不在绿色笔记本上记事
This is just a photograph, nobody cares. OK, so, where were we?
噢宝贝,拍个照而已,没人在乎这些 喂,我们聊到哪了?
It's amazing! Wow. Thank you.
很棒!好的,谢谢
Now, I don't want to get your hopes up, but ... Listen to this: The White House is sniffing around!
虽然我想给你留个惊喜,但忍不住了 听着:白宫在打听我们!
The White House?
白宫?
The President stated the union addresses next week, and they, and they love having talking points in the audience.
州联盟主席下周会发表演说 观众需要这样的谈资
I can hear 'em now
我都可以听见他说了
重点讲解

predictable
可预见的;可预料的
a predictable result
可预见的结果
The ending of the book was entirely predictable.
那本书的结局完全是可以想见的。

move mass
群众;平民百姓
government attempts to suppress dissatisfaction among the masses
政府试图压制群众不满情绪的做法
a TV programme that brings science to the masses
普及科学知识的电视节目

sketch
素描;速写;草图
The artist is making sketches for his next painting.
画家正为他的下一幅作品画素描。
She drew a sketch map of the area to show us the way.
她画了一幅这个地区的略图,用来给我们指路。

hang on
别挂电话,等一下
Hang on—I'll just see if he's here.
等一下——我这就看看他在不在。

sniff
sniff around
sniff round (informal)

to try to find out information about sb/sth, especially secret information
探查,打探,访查(秘密信息)
We don't want journalists sniffing around.
我们不需要四处打探的记者。

视频及简介
该片讲述了T.S.做造型的故事。


分享到