生活大爆炸第八季(MP3+中英字幕) 第199期:满地抽抽
日期:2016-12-25 09:53

(单词翻译:单击)

See?
是吧?
You did flop around a lot.
你被电到满地抽抽啊。
I'll take your word for it. I was too busy trying not to defecate.
这一点我承认。我当时正忙着不让自己尿出来。
You know, when they were escorting us to the detaining room,
话说他们带我们去拘留室的时候,我看进一扇门。
I looked through a door, and I'm pretty sure I saw a display case with the Ark of the Covenant.
我很确定我看到了一个展示台,里面装着约柜(圣物)。
That's amazing. -I know.
太神奇了。-就是啊。
And I saw Jabba the Hutt riding by on a motorcycle. Although that was right after the Tasing, so who can say for sure?
我还看到赫特人贾巴骑着摩托车经过呢。不过那时我刚被电过,所以我也不确定是真是假。

生活大爆炸13.jpg


I-I guess this could count as an adventure.
我觉得我们这可以算是一场冒险。
It was. And even though we're not allowed back there, they can never take today away from us.
确实是。而且虽然他们禁止我们再去,但却夺不走我们今天的经历。
Unlike my sense of smell, which hasn't returned since the Tasing. No, I got nothing.
但不包括我的嗅觉,被电击完到现在还没恢复呢。不,什么都闻不到。
Amy, the Daleks are right on my tail!
艾米,戴立克正追着我跑呢!
Quick, we need to reset the time circuits. Oh, no, I left my sonic screwdriver behind.
快,我们得回去重设时间线。不,我忘拿我的音速起子了。
Really should have thought this through.
我当时真应该好好考虑。

分享到