权力的游戏(MP3+中英字幕) 第二季:逃亡的艾莉亚(39)
日期:2016-11-29 05:15

(单词翻译:单击)

权力的游戏(MP3+中英字幕) 第二季:逃亡的艾莉亚

It's a hard place, the Iron Islands. Always has been. It's cold and it's wet.

铁群岛是个严苛艰难之地一直都是如此湿冷

Oh, I love the cold and wet. They say hard places breed hard men. And hard men rule the world.

啊 我爱这湿冷人们说艰苦的地方养育出坚毅的人坚毅的人统治这个世界

Then you'll be king before long. Try smiling with your lips closed. Better.

兴许不久之后您就会成为国王笑的时候闭上嘴巴嗯 好多了

My father doesn't trust you Iron islanders. I don't blame him. He says that you're all reavers and rapers

我父亲不信任你们铁民我不怪他他说你们是掠夺者和强奸犯

And that no matter how many women you have, you'll never be sat ! Quit talking about your father.

不管你们拥有多少女人你们永远不会满别提你父亲了

But he's right about us. Our wives from the Iron Islands, they're for breeding. That's not enough for us.

他对我们的看法正确得很呐我们铁群岛的岩妻只负责给男人生儿育女这无法使我们满足

That's why we take salt wives the women we capture. Capture me.

所以我们从那些抢来的女人里边挑选盐妾抢走我吧!

Take me with you when you go ashore. Make me your salt wife. Your place is on this ship. Not after you leave.

我可以同您一齐上岸 让我成为您的盐妾 你该待在这船上您走后我怕是呆不下去了

Father will punish me. He'll call me a whore. I haven't paid you.

父亲会惩罚我他会责骂我是个妓女我可没给钱你

I barely touched her.

她连碰都没让我碰

分享到