梅林传奇第1季第2集:Valiant 骑士的盾(2)
日期:2016-11-18 09:44

(单词翻译:单击)

Knight Valiant of the Western Isles. I'm here for the tournament.
本人乃西部群岛的Valiant骑士。我为比武而来。
Welcome to Camelot.
欢迎来到卡梅洛特。
Ready? Would it make any difference if I said no?
准备好了吗?如果我说没有有什么区别吗?
Not really. Body, shield, body, shield. Head.
区别不大。身体,防御,身体,防御。头部。
Come on, Merlin. You're not even trying. Once more.
不是吧,梅林。你都不动一下。再来。
The left, right, and the left, head.
左侧,右侧,左侧,头部。
Come on, Merlin. I've got a tournament to win.
上啊 梅林。我要在比武中胜出。
Could we stop now, please?
我们能不能到此为止?
Shield, body, shield. Shield.
防御,身体,防御。防御。
You're braver than you look. Most servants collapse after the first blow.
你比看起来要勇猛。大多数仆人在第一击后就都倒下了。
Is it over? Just a warm-up. How's your mace-work coming along?
结束了?热身而已。你的流星链锤用的如何?

分享到