老友记精校版第1季(MP3+中英字幕) 第53期:洗衣服(6)
日期:2016-11-25 16:30

(单词翻译:单击)

and I got you, I'm looking, I'm looking, I'm looking, I got you
给你买了…我找一找…我找一找… 我找一找…我给你买了…
Chandler: What?
什么?
Janice: What?
什么?
Chandler: What did you get me there?
你给我买了什么?
Janice: I got you these.
我给你买了这个。
Chandler: Bullwinkle socks. That's so sweet.
布威图案的短袜。太可爱了。
Janice: Well, I knew you had the Rockys, and so I figured, you know, you can wear Bullwinkle and Bullwinkle, or you can wear Rocky and Rocky, or, you can mix and match, moose and squirrel. Whatever you want.
嗯,我知道你有洛基的,所以我就想,你懂的,你可以穿两只布威图案的,或者你可以穿两只洛基的,或者,你也可以混搭着穿,一只骆鹿一只松鼠,反正随便你怎么穿。
Chandler: Well, I'm gonna get another espresso. More latte?
好吧,我想再要一杯浓咖啡,你要再来点拿铁吗?
Janice: No, no, I'm still working on mine.
不,不,我这杯还在喝呢。
Chandler: That's it?
就这样?
Phoebe: Yeah, it was really hard.
是啊,真的好难。
Chandler: Oh, yeah, that hug looked pretty brutal.
哦,对啊,那个拥抱看起来真凶残。
Phoebe: Okay, you weren't there.
好吧,你又不是当事人。
Chandler: Sorry.
对不起
Phoebe: How's it going with Janice?
Janice那边进展的怎么样?
Chandler: Going? These aren't going. She got me socks.
进展?这个根本不是进展。她给我买了袜子。
Phoebe: These go with you Rockys. Oh my god, she must really cares about you. I'm sorry.
这个可以跟你洛基的袜子搭啊! 哦,天呐,她真的很关心你。对不起了。
Woman: Coming through. Move, move.
借过,让让,让让。
Rachel: Oh, excuse me. I was kinda using that machine. Woman: Yeah, well, now you're kinda not.
哦,抱歉。我要用这台机器。嗯,好吧,现在你用不了了。

分享到