少年斯派维的奇异旅行(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第5期:3条路
日期:2016-11-02 15:19

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

If you finish before I get back, count the number of good ears and the number of bad ones.
如果我还没回来你就剥好了 帮我数数好的和坏的玉米棒子都有几根
Why don't get the kernels, while you're at it?
怎么数,都剥成玉米粒了
I had 3 options to get to the phone.
去接电话,有3条路可走
The corridor / kitchen way, the quickest but also the most boring.
一条是走廊/厨房之路 它最快,也最无聊
Upstairs /Downstairs route, but the shift in altitude made me nauseous.
另一条是上楼/下楼之路 但爬楼和高度变化让我头晕恶心
I opted for the third and riskiest, particularly when father was working around the house.
我选择了第三条,也是最冒险的路 尤其是当父亲在房子里游走的时候
The scent in room smelled like whiskey stained leather. and moldy photographs.
休息室有点威士忌混着皮革的气味还有发了霉的照片
If you just closed your eyes, you could feel the dust forming onto your prairie after a cowboy posse cavalcade.
当你闭上眼睛,仔细品味 你便会仿佛置身草原,一群牛仔骑士 驰骋而过,尘埃落定
Layton use this thing as setting room,was the greatest thing since quirrell trees.
雷顿觉得休息室是自烤奶酪之后 最棒的东西了
Hello?
喂?
Hello, yes, uh... I would like to speak to T.S. Spivet, this is Miss Jibsen,
喂,好的,嗯 我想找T.S.斯比维特,我叫吉布森
Under Secretary of the Smithsonian.
是史密森学院的副干事
Hold on. Father! Phone!
请等一下 父亲! 有电话!

重点讲解

scent 香味:
The air was filled with the scent of wild flowers.
空气中弥漫着野花的芬芳。
These flowers have no scent.
这些花不香。

option (of doing sth) | ~ (to do sth)可选择的事物;选择;选择权;选择的自由:
As I see it, we have two options...
据我看,我们有两种选择…
There are various options open to you.
你有多种选择。

shift (in sth)改变;转移;转换;变换:
a dramatic shift in public opinion
公众舆论的急剧变化
a shift of emphasis
重点的转移

stain (sth) (with sth)(被)玷污;留下污渍:
I hope it doesn't stain the carpet.
希望它别把地毯弄脏。

hold on 等着;停住
Hold on a minute while I get my breath back.
稍等一下,让我喘口气。

视频及简介
讲述了一位美国少年因获得世界科学大奖被邀请到华盛顿演讲,独自穿越美国的故事。


分享到