梅林传奇第1季第1集:The Dragon's Call 巨龙的召唤(8)
日期:2016-11-03 15:17

(单词翻译:单击)

It's not that bright. A bit like you, then.
没那么亮眼。那和你一样了。
Put the target down the other end, shall I, sir?
先生,请允许我把靶子放到那头去?
This will teach him.
让他吃点苦头。
Hey, hang on. Don't stop. Here?
等一下啊。别停下。这里?
I told you to keep moving.
我让你别停下。
Come on! Run. We want some moving target practice.
快点!跑啊。我们想练习移动靶。
Come on, that's enough. What?
得啦,够了。你说什么?
You've had your fun, my friend.
你玩的够乐了,我的朋友。
Do I know you?
我认识你吗?
I'm Merlin. So I don't know you.
我叫梅林。所以我也不认识你。
No. Yet you called me friend.
不认识。不过你刚才叫我朋友。
That was my mistake. I think so.
那是我的失策。的确是你失策了。
Yeah. I'd never have a friend who could be such an ass.
是的。我从来没有一个朋友像你这么混球。
Or I wonder who could be so stupid.
或者说我不知道谁会像你这么愚蠢。
Tell me Merlin, do you know how to walk on your knees? No.
告诉我梅林,你知道怎么跪着走路吗?不知道。
Would you like me to help you?
要我帮你吗?
I wouldn't if I were you.
如果我是你就不会这样。
Why? What are you gonna do to me?
为何?你能把我怎样?
You have no idea.
你绝不会知道。
Be my guest. Come on. Come on! Come on.
请便。放马过来啊。快啊!来啊。
I'll throw you in jail for that.
就凭这我就可以把你扔进监狱。
Who do you think you're, the king? No, I'm his son, Arthur.
你以为你是谁,国王吗?不,我是他儿子,亚瑟。

分享到