生活大爆炸第八季(MP3+中英字幕) 第150期:看起来很搭
日期:2016-11-06 15:47

(单词翻译:单击)

Yeah, she said I could use it. Doesn't it look great?
是啊,她说我可以搬过来用。看起来很搭吧?
Not as great as it looks in the den where it belongs.
还是放小房间里比较搭,因为它只属于那里。
Howie.
华仔。
Why don't you just clean out the whole room?
你何不索性把整个房间都搬空算了?
Take the string art clown I made her in third grade and the ribbon I got in swim class for putting my face in the water.
把我三年级给我妈做的手工彩线小丑拿走啊,再随便把我参加游泳班在水里憋气赢来的缎带奖拿走啊。
What is your problem? She said it was okay.
你干嘛生气啊?你妈都不介意了。
Well, I'm her son, and I say it's not okay.
我是她的儿子,我很介意。
Some son looks like you spent ten minutes on that clown art.
哪门子的儿子,那手工小丑你也就花了十分钟做的吧。
Well, maybe I should've gone to a fancy art school like you. Then I could run a failed comic shop and mooch off some guy's mother.
或许我应该像你一样去念名牌艺术学校。然后开一家失败的漫画店,店倒了就去骗其他人妈妈的钱。
Why don't we leave so you can cool off?
我们先走,让你冷静一下吧?

生活大爆炸19.jpg


I think that's a good idea. Take him out of my store.
这主意不错。快带他离开我的店。
Your store? ! My mother gave you the money to reopen. I'm not going anywhere.
你的店?!你重开店的钱还是我妈给的。我哪儿也不去。
Why don't we go get the food for the party.
要不我们去给派对买点吃的吧。
Thank you.
麻烦你们了。
Smart. Looks like we're being helpful.
聪明,这样看起来我们好像在帮忙。
Mmm, when really we're just exiting an uncomfortable situation.
其实我们只是想快点逃离这个难堪的场面。
Kripke, you know, of all the people-- Barry Kripke. I'm so...Are you folding it like a crazy person to get me to do it for you? !
为什么偏偏要帮巴里·克里普奇呢。我超... 你是故意像个疯子一样叠衣服,好让我看不过眼帮你吗?
No.
不是啊。
Oh, give me that.
算了,我来吧。
Just out of curiosity, if I were to let something go, how would I do that?
我很好奇,如果我想放下某件事,我该怎么做到呢?
I don't know. Just think about something else.
我不知道,想想其他事情试试。
Can I think about the spiny anteater? - Sure.
我可以想食蚁兽吗?-可以啊。
The spiny anteater...never went behind my back and worked with Barry Kripke. That didn't help at all.
食蚁兽从来没背着我去帮忙巴里·克里普奇。这招一点用都没有。

分享到