白日梦想家(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第44期:汤姆上校
日期:2016-10-31 15:45

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

Hey. Cheryl. Hey. Hey.
嘿 谢尔 嘿 嘿
I got that email from Rich yesterday. He's really good.
昨天我收到了理查德的那封邮件 他真的不错
Walter, thank you.
华特 谢谢
That was... That was just a really cool thing to do.
那是 你做的那件事真的很酷
I just saw it in Iceland.
我恰好在冰岛看见它
He loves it. And I'm taking him this afternoon.
他很喜欢 今天下午我还要带他去
Hey, I wanted you to know... you weren't boring me.
我想让你知道 你没有让我无聊
That day in the park.
那天在公园里
I was... I was thinking about... I hope this doesn't sound weird, but I was thinking about you.
我 我当时在想 我希望这听起来没有很怪异 但那时我是在想你
When I was in Greenland, they do karaoke there... and I had to get on this helicopter, with a very drunk pilot.
当时我正在格陵兰 他们在那里唱卡拉OK 而我不得不坐上一架直升机 和一个喝得醉醺醺的飞行员
And I started to imagine you... singing Major Tom.
然后我开始想象你唱着"汤姆上校"那首歌
Anyway... it got me on the helicopter.
不管怎样 它让我上了直升机
And it got me where I wanted to go.
并且把我带到了我想去的地方

重点讲解

bore sb(尤指因罗嗦)使厌烦:
I'm not boring you, am I?
我没有让你厌烦吧,是不是?

drunk (酒)醉:
She was too drunk to remember anything about the party.
她喝得酩酊大醉,聚会上的事什么都记不得了。
His only way of dealing with his problems was to go out and get drunk.
他解决烦心事的唯一办法就是出去喝个烂醉。

imagine doing sth 想像;设想:
She imagined walking into the office and handing in her resignation.
她想像着自己走进办公室,递上辞呈。

weird 奇异的;不寻常的;怪诞的:
a weird dream
离奇的梦
She's a really weird girl.
她真是个古怪的女孩。

helicopter 直升机:
He was rushed to the hospital by helicopter.
他由直升机火速送到医院。
a police helicopter
警用直升机
a helicopter pilot
直升机驾驶员

视频及简介
影片讲述了本·斯蒂勒所饰演的男主角穿行在现实和自己的白日梦里,最终踏上一场真正的人生大冒险, 并与女主角克里斯汀·韦格展开一场绝妙的浪漫奇缘。


分享到