摩登家庭第六季(MP3+中英字幕) 第112期:别逼我当坏人
日期:2016-10-19 18:10

(单词翻译:单击)

Phil, honey!
菲尔,亲爱的!
Phil!
菲尔!
Hey, check it out.Grandpa sent us another postcard from his RV trip.
快来看。爷爷开房车自驾游又给我们寄了一张明信片。
Mount Rushmore? I wish the tour guide would have rushed more.
拉什莫尔山?要是导游拉我们走快点就好了。
Phil, we have got to do something about Amber and Ronnie's boat.
菲尔,我们得对安布尔和罗尼的船采取点措施了。

modern112.jpg


That thing is making it impossible to park in our driveway, and it's an eyesore.
那玩意儿害我们没法儿在我们的车道上停车,而且还那么丑。
On the other hand, they're our neighbors and we have to see them everyday. I worry about...rocking the boat.
但他们是我们的邻居,抬头不见低头见。我担心那会...破坏现状。
You know you can do better.
这可不是你的真实水平啊。
Keeping me honest. I love it.
让我保持清醒认识,我喜欢。
Yeah, the boat is trashy. Living next to it doesn't feel "on brand" for me.
是啊,那船太破了。住在旁边可不会让我觉得有面子。
You know, with sea levels rising at their current rate, we should be glad we live near a boat.
以现在海平面上升的速度,我们应该庆幸住在一艘船旁边。
Okay, so, that's three for "get rid of the boat."
很好,三票支持把船弄掉。
Luke? - Count me out. This isn't a police state. That boat isn't hurting anyone.
卢克你呢?-别把我算进去。美国不是警察国家。那艘船又没伤害人。
Here's all you need to know about that boat.
关于那艘船,你只需要知道。
One -Tammy Lafontaine sunbathes on it.
一,塔米·拉方丹在上面晒日光浴。
Two - my eyeballs like looking at Tammy Lafontaine sunbathing.
二,我的眼睛喜欢看她在上面晒日光浴。
Don't make me the bad guy here. You know that obnoxious thing annoys you, too.
别逼我当坏人。你自己也讨厌那玩意儿。
Yeah, it does, but we need to finesse this -- Be nice about it.
我是讨厌,但我们得用点计谋...那就是友善地处理。
The last thing we need is some huge feud with our crazy neighbors. Movie idea.
我们真的不该跟我们的疯邻居长期争执不休。电影创意。
I'll put on the list. Comedy or drama?
我去写在创意清单上。喜剧类还是剧情类?
Depends on casting.
取决于谁来演。
There's got to be some kind of regulation about this. I'm gonna call the city.
肯定有这方面的规定吧。我要给市政厅打电话。
That's a terrible idea.
这主意太糟糕了。
Uh, no, a terrible idea is a movie about a guy who can fax himself places.
不,关于一个能把自己传真到不同地方的人的电影才糟糕。
cause you haven't heard the title -- "Just the fax man."
因为你不知道电影名叫《传真侠》。
That water can't hit us soon enough.
海浪怎么不能来得更快些。

分享到