老友记 第10季:第03集 罗斯日光浴(下)
日期:2016-10-21 09:36

(单词翻译:单击)

Ross: Hi.
嗨!
Monica: Oh dear God.
哦,天啊!
Chandler: Hold on! There is something different.
等等!有点不对劲。
Ross: I went to that tanning place your wife suggested.
我去了你老婆推荐的地方。
Chandler: Was that place...The Sun?
那个地方…是太阳?
Ross: Oh! And it gets worse!
哦!比那还糟!
Chandler: Oh My God! You can do a duet of Ebony and Ivory all by yourself!
哦,天呐!你一个人就能同时表现黑檀木和象牙!
Monica: How could you mess this up? It's so easy! You go into the booth, you count to five and you turn around!
你怎么能搞成这样?这很容易呀!你进到小隔间里,数到五,转身!!
Ross: How do you count to five?
你是怎么数到五的?
Monica: One Two Three...
一、二、三…
Ross: Damn it!
可恶!
Ross: I Know!
我知道!
Rachel: What is up with Miss Hawaiian Tropic?
夏威夷热带小姐怎么了。
Chandler: How was your date with Joey?
你和乔伊的约会怎么样?
Rachel: Well, it was good, until we got back to our apartment.
嗯,还不错… 至少在我们回家之前。
Rachel: And then we were fooling around and he started to put his hand up my leg and I kept slapping it away!
后来我们就搞砸了他把手放在我的腿上可我却不停的打他!
Chandler: You didn't like that?
你不喜欢?
Rachel: Well, it wasn't just me, alright? He freaked out too! He couldn't even undo my bra!
嗯,不光是我,明白吗?他也出问题了!他甚至解不开我的胸罩!
Monica: Wow, really? One time he just looked at my bra and it popped open.
哇,真的?有一次,他只看了我的胸罩一眼,它就自己嘣开了。
Rachel: I do not know what's wrong with us, I mean, we've kissed before and that's been great! But this time it was leading somewhere and I was very aware of the fact that it was Joey touching me.
我不知道我们怎么了我是说,我们以前接吻过,那很好!可是,可是这次我很在意乔伊抚摸我。
Monica: Well, you guys've been friends forever. Remember the first time that you kissed Ross? How weird that was? You couldn't stop laughing? You got through that.
呃,你们做朋友很久了。记得你第一次吻罗斯吗?那次多奇怪!你不停的笑?可你渡过了。
Rachel: Ok, that's true. That's true, we can do this. You're right, you're right, we can do this. We're just gonna power through!
对,是这样。是这样,我们能行。对,对,我们能行。我们有能力渡过!
Joey: Hey! Uh, Chandler, can I talk to you for a second.
嗨,钱德,我能跟你谈谈吗?
Rachel: No need! Problem solved, we are powering through.
没必要了!!问题解决了,我们要努力渡过。
Monica: Chandler, stop! It is not going to pop open!
钱德,停下!它不会嘣开的。
Chandler: You don't know!
你怎么知道!
Monica: Hi Phoebe!
嗨,菲比!
Phoebe: Hey!
嗨!
Monica: Is Amanda here yet?
阿蔓达来了吗?
Phoebe: No.
还没。
Monica: Oh good. Good, look I'm so sorry, for screwing up that cutting-her-out plan. But I have a new plan. Chandler agreed to call here in a few minutes with an emergency.
好吧,我很抱歉搞砸了那个隔离她的计划。不过我有了个新计划。钱德答应我几分钟以后给我打个紧急电话。
Phoebe: Oh! Well ok, what kind of emergency gets us both out of here?
哦!那,什么紧急的事情能把我们两个人都叫走呢?
Monica: Well, what do you think of Mike and Chandler being in a car accident?
这样,你觉得麦克和钱德出了车祸怎么样?
Phoebe: Are you kidding, I love it!
你在开玩笑吗?,我太喜欢了!
Phoebe and Monica: Hi!
嗨!
Amanda: Hello!
你好!
Amanda: It's so nice to see you! Both of you! Look at me. Look how young I look! Oh gosh! We have so much to catch up on! But first things first: touch my abs I don't exercise at all! Oh, gosh, so Monica, you're married!
看到你们真好!你们两个!看看我。看我看起来多年轻!噢,天呐!我们有太多的事情要分享了!不过最首要的是:摸摸我的腹肌,我一点儿都没锻炼!噢,天呐,莫妮卡,你结婚了!
Monica: Yeah! Yeah! His name is Chandler and...
对!对!他叫钱德而且…
Amanda: oh, oh, smell my neck! It's not perfume! It's me! It's my natural scent!
闻闻我的脖子!这不是香水!这是我!这是我自然的体香!
Phoebe: Musty!
发霉了!
Amanda: Oh! Gosh! This is brilliant. Gosh, it's just like old times. I'm so happy you two are friends again!
噢!天呐!这太完美了。天呐,就像以前一样,真高兴看到你们俩又和好了!
Monica: When were we not friends?
我们什么时候不是朋友了?
Amanda: Well, it was 1992. And I remember because that was the year I had sex with Evel Knievel.
呃,是1992年,我记得是因为那年我和伊夫·肯尼(飞车表演者)上床了。
Monica: Ehm, we were friends in 1992.
呃,1992年我们是朋友啊。
Amanda: No I distinctly remember you were dodging her calls and trying to avoid seeing her.
不,我清楚地记得你当时在过滤她的电话,还尽量不见她。
Monica: You were going to cut me out?
你在隔离我?
Phoebe: Well...kinda.
呃…差不多吧。
Monica: Oh My God!
噢,我的天!
Amanda: Oh! Bugger. Should I not have said that? I feel like a perfect arse!
噢!见鬼。我是不是不该说?我觉得自己就像个饭桶!
Phoebe: Oh, in America you're just an "ass".
对,对,不过在美国你只是个蠢蛋!
Monica: Hello? Chandler, what's wrong? Oh my God, are you alright? Yeah, I'll be right there. I'm so sorry, but Chandler was in a car accident.
喂?钱德,怎么了?噢,天呐,你没事吧?好的,我马上到。对不起。钱德出车祸了。
Phoebe: Oh my God. Was Mike with him?
噢,我的天。噢!麦克跟他一起吗?
Monica: Nope!
没!
Rachel: Hey! Got champagne?
买了香槟了?
Joey: Yes ma'am, ready to power through!
是,女士,准备好加速过渡了!
Rachel: Excellent! Ok! Stick it in the ice bucket, the phone is off the hook, and in the interests of powering through...
太棒了!把它放到冰桶里,电话线已经拔了,集中精力加速过渡!
Joey: Uh! Sure, now. Yeah.
哦,好,现在。
Rachel: Ok Sexy, very sexy, sexy. Alright! Let's do it!
好了,性感点儿,性感点儿,性感点儿,很性感!好了!我们开始!
Joey: Ok, you're scaring me a little bit.
好的,你有点儿吓到我了。
Rachel: Oh! Get over it soldier, we gotta do this!
噢!过来大兵,我们要开始了!
Joey: Ok.
好的。
Rachel: Ok. Haha, you like that huh? You like that? Let's kick this into high gear, huh?
好的,啊!你喜欢是不是? 哦,是的。你喜欢吗?我们开始换到高速档。
Rachel: Yeah baby, I'll show you how we do it!
对,宝贝儿,我来告诉你我们怎么做!
Joey: No, no, no! You...you kneed me in my misters!
不,不,不!你顶住我的小先生了!
Rachel: What? Oh my God! I'm so sorry. Joey? Are you okay?
什么?噢,天呐!对不起。乔伊?你还好吗?
Joey: Soldier down!
大兵牺牲了!
Monica: We are not friends with Phoebe anymore.
我们和菲比不再是朋友了。
Chandler: If she asks, I protested a little, but, ok!
要是她问起来 我会表示一点抗议,不过没问题!
Monica: I just found out that she tried cutting me out! Can you think of any reason why someone would wanna do that. What is wrong with me, Chandler, tell me!
我刚知道,她曾经试图隔离我!你有没有想过人为什么那样做?我怎么了,钱德?告诉我。
Chandler: I...had a very bad car accident.
我出了严重的车祸!
Phoebe: Oh, Chandler! Thank God you're alive. Monica, can I talk to you outside for a minute?
噢,钱德!感谢上帝你还活着。莫妮卡,能和你到外面谈谈吗?
Monica: I have nothing, to say to you.
我跟你没什么可说的。
Amanda: Wow, my flat is twice this size! You know, once they asked me to one of the Spice Girls.
哇,我的房子有这两个大!你要知道,他们曾经邀我参加辣妹组合。
Phoebe: Please, Monica? In the hall?
好嘛,莫妮卡!去走廊里?
Amanda: Ooh, that accident must've been terrible. You look positively ghastly.
噢,那场车祸一定很恐怖。你看起来脸色苍白得厉害。
Chandler: Well, aren't you a treat.
好了,你不满意吗?
Monica: I can't believe you tried to cut me out. Why, Phoebe, why?
我简直不能相信你要隔离我。为什么,菲比,为什么?
Phoebe: It was...it was right after we were living together and you were driving me crazy, ok? You were really controlling and compulsive and shrill.
那是在我们住在一起以后你快要把我逼疯了,知道吗?你什么都要控制,强制,还要尖叫。
Monica: I'm still all those things!
我现在仍然这样!
Phoebe: You're also so generous, and kind, and scrappy!
你现在还很慷慨,善良,斗志旺盛!
Monica: I am scrappy.
我斗志旺盛。
Phoebe: Exactly! Look, no matter what I tried to do, I couldn't keep you out of my life. Of all the people I've cut out, you were the only one who ever clawed her way back in.
当然!看,无论我要做什么,我都不能把你从生活中剔除。在我隔离的所有人中你是唯一一个我又把她拉回来的。
Monica: It's because I'm scrappy.
因为我斗志旺盛?
Phoebe: Yeah, you are. And I'm so glad that you fought your way back in, because I don't know what I would do without you.
对,是的。而且我也很高兴你通过斗争又回来了,因为我不知道没有你该怎么办。
Monica: I won't know what I would do without you.
我也不知道没有你该怎么办。
Monica: Well, I guess we should go back in. I mean you gave me another chance, I guess we should do the same for Amanda. Phoebe: Yeah, I guess you're right.
好吧,我想我们该回去了 既然你又给了我一次机会,我们应该用同样的方法对付阿蔓达。 对,你说得对。
Amanda: Can you believe it. I've never had any professional dance training.
你能相信吗?我从来没有受过专业舞蹈训练。
Glenda: Now, let me explain how this works. You go into the booth, and...
现在我来给你解释她是怎么工作的。你走进隔间,然后…
Ross: I'm gonna stop you right there, Glenda. Ok? Does it look like this is my first time, huh? Now I want 4 two's...and I want them all on my back.
就说到这儿吧,葛兰达。好吗?我看起来像是第一次吗?呃?我现在想要一个四倍的二级 …而且我想都喷到背上。
Glenda: Ok...
好吧…
Ross: Wait a minute, there's two sets of nozzles, which one is it? which...which...which one is it?
等等,这儿有两套喷嘴儿,应该用哪一个?哪个…哪个才是?
Ross: Oh! Son of a bitch!
哦!浑蛋!
Ross: Are you kidding?
你在开玩笑吗?
Glenda: How did we do?
我们该怎么办?
Ross: I'm a twelve.
我现在12倍了!
Rachel: What is the matter with us?
我们到底怎么了?
Joey: Well, I know what's the matter with me.
呃,我知道我到底怎么了。
Rachel: No, I mean with us, you know. I mean, is it supposed to be this...difficult?
不,我是说我们,知道吗。我是说,真的应该这么…难吗?
Joey: I don't know.
我不知道。
Chandler: That fake British woman is a real bitch, but she sure can dance...
这个假惺惺英国腔的女人真是个婊子,可她还真的以为自己会跳舞…
Chandler: Hey.
嗨!
Rachel: Hi.
嗨!
Rachel: Hi! Hey, listen, can we ask you a question? When you and Monica first hooked up, was it weird going from friends to...more than that?
嘿,听着,能问你个问题吗?你和莫妮卡刚好上的时候从朋友到超越那层关系的时候有什么怪事吗?
Chandler: Kinda...you know, sneaking around, having to hide from you guys...
应该…你知道,到处躲藏,跟你们玩捉迷藏…
Rachel: No, no, no...No, I mean...se-x-u-ally...
不,不,不…不是,我是说…性方面…
Joey: Yeah, I...I, was there a part of you that...that felt like it was...really wrong?
呃,是不是你们俩某方面 …感觉…这么做不对?
Chandler: Actually no. No, it felt right. You know, it felt like uhm...I can't believe we haven't been doing this the whole time.
实际上,不是。没有,感觉很好。知道吗,感觉就像...呃…我不能相信我们居然一直没这么做。
Chandler: I can tell from your expressions that's the good news you were hoping for...
我能从你们的话里听出来你们想的好事…
Chandler: Well, I'm gonna go continue to...spread the joy.
好吧,我想我该做的是 …继续传播快乐。
Rachel: Well, just because it happened that way for them doesn't mean it has to happen that way for us.
好吧,他们的反应是那样的不见得我们也要那样。
Joey: Yeah, yeah...Absolutely. I mean, just because something's difficult doesn't mean that you quit.
对,对…完全正确。我是说,事情困难并不意味着你要退却。
Rachel: Right, totally.
完全正确。
Joey: Yeah, so we just keep trying and trying until we...do it.
好吧,那我们会不停地试啊,试啊,直到我们…成功。
Rachel: Yeah, and if doesn't work, then we'll be just one of those couples that never have sex.
对,如果不行的话,我们就作对没有性爱的夫妇吧。
Joey: That's a...pla-an.
这也是个…计划。
Joey: Wow...I did not see this coming.
哇…我看这种事不会发生。
Rachel: I know.
我知道。
Joey: I don't, I don't get it. I mean, I was so sure this was what I wanted.
那我就不明白了。我说,我很确定我确实需要啊。
Rachel: Hmmm...Me too...
呃…我也是…
Rachel: How come Monica and Chandler could do it?
我想知道莫妮卡和钱德是怎么做到的?
Joey: I guess they weren't as good friends as we are.
我想或许他们不像我们是一对这么好的朋友吧。
Rachel: Aah...I bet you're right.
啊…我想你肯定是对的。
Joey: So...
那么…
Rachel: Yeah.
好吧。
Joey: I love ya.
我爱你。
Rachel: Love you too...
我也爱你...
Rachel: Alright, I'm going to bed.
好了,我要去睡觉了。
Joey: Yeah, me too.
好,我也是。
Joey: Ooh, yeah, I'm not going anywhere for a while.
噢,对了,暂时我还不想去任何地方。
Chandler: Dude, it's Chandler. Let me in.
哥们儿,是钱德。让我进来。
Ross: Go away! I don't wanna see anybody.
走开!我谁都不想见。
Chandler: I know, I went to the tanning place and the same thing happened to me. You have to let me in.
我知道,我也去了那个地方。而且同样的事也发生在我身上了。
Ross: Really? Did you count Mississipily?
真的?你也数了密西西比?
Ross: You, you're not tanned.
伙计,你没去晒。
Chandler: No, I just had to get a picture of this. I'll see you later!
没,我就想拍张照片。回见。

分享到
重点单词
  • professionaladj. 职业的,专业的,专门的 n. 专业人员
  • gearn. 齿轮,传动装置,设备,工具 v. 使适应于,以齿轮
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • distinctlyadv. 清楚地,显然地,明显地
  • ivoryn. 象牙,乳白色 adj. 象牙制的,乳白色的
  • duetn. 二重奏,二重唱 vi. 演奏二重奏或二重唱
  • generousadj. 慷慨的,宽宏大量的,丰盛的,味浓的
  • hookn. 钩状物,勾拳,钩 v. 钩住,弯成(钩装),当妓女
  • shrilln. 尖锐的声音 adj. 尖锐的,刺耳的 v. 用尖锐
  • avoidvt. 避免,逃避