白日梦想家(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第32期:是个好爸爸
日期:2016-10-11 10:08

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

Nothing. Just... I was pretty close with my dad.
没什么 只是那时 我和我爸关系特别好
And he died when I was seventeen, on a Tuesday.
他在我十七岁的时候去世了 那是周二
And we didn't have any savings.
那是我们没什么存款
So I got a haircut that Thursday... and a job the same Thursday.
于是我在那周周四把头发剪了 在同一个周四我找了份工作
Papa John's?
在棒约翰
Yeah.

Your dad let you have a mohawk?
你爸允许你留莫霍克头
He shaved my head.
他亲自给我剃的
That's a good dad move.
真是个好爸爸
Yeah.
对啊
Is it nice there?
冰岛美吗
Yeah, it is.
嗯 挺美的
It's really beautiful.
真的很美丽
Well, it's pretty sucky here.
这边可一点都不美好
Human Resources has already started letting some of the staff go... so it'll be a lot different when you get back.
人力资源部已经开始裁掉一些员工了 等你回来的时候会有很大不同
Hey, I picked something up for... I think I lost you.
嘿 我弄了点东西 我想刚才信号不好
You know what? I'll catch up with you when I see you.
这样吧 回去再细聊
Great. Okay. All right. Okay.
好啊 好的 没问题
Bye, Walter.
拜拜 华特
Bye, Cheryl.
回见 谢尔

重点讲解

close (to sb)亲密的;密切的:
She is very close to her father.
她和父亲的关系很亲密。

savings 储蓄金;存款:
He put all his savings into buying a boat.
他用全部积蓄买了一条船。
I opened a savings account at my local bank.
我在本地银行开了一个储蓄账户。

shave 剃(须发);(尤指)刮脸:
Mike cut himself shaving.
迈克刮胡子时把脸划破了。

catch up on sth 补做(未做的事);赶做;补上:
I have a lot of work to catch up on.
我有许多工作要补做。

lose 不明白;听不见;弄不懂:
His words were lost (= could not be heard) in the applause.
他的讲话让掌声淹没了。

视频及简介
影片讲述了本·斯蒂勒所饰演的男主角穿行在现实和自己的白日梦里,最终踏上一场真正的人生大冒险, 并与女主角克里斯汀·韦格展开一场绝妙的浪漫奇缘。

分享到