老友记 第6季:第15集 可能会发生的事(下)
日期:2016-09-30 16:25

(单词翻译:单击)

Ross: Well, last weekend...
上个周末……
Phoebe: Oh that's not so bad.
那还好嘛。
Ross:...will be two months......since I stopped trying.
就已经2个月……放弃尝试了。
Phoebe: Maybe you need to spice things up a little.
也许你应该玩一点刺激的。
Ross: What what do you mean?
怎么说?
Phoebe: I don't know. You could tie her up, she could tie you up; you could eat stuff off each other...
不晓得,你们可以绑住对方,可以在对方身上吃东西。
Ross: Oh.
哦。
Phoebe: You know, dirty talk, ménage à trois, toys...Ross: Wow!
淫言秽语,辅助工具……哇噢!
Phoebe: Role playing...You could be the warden; she could be the prisoner. You could be the pirate; she could be the wench!
角色扮演…… 你当典狱长,她当囚犯,你当海盗,她当村姑!
Ross: Ok, I think I got it.
好,我懂了。
Phoebe: Yeah! Or too, you could be two stockbrokers and you're you're you're rolling around naked on the trading floor and everybody's watching! Never happened.
或者你们都当股票经纪人,裸身在众人面前滚来滚去!我没干过。
Monica: Sorry. So how's it going with Joey?
抱歉。你帮乔伊工作得怎样?
Chandler: Oh just great. He beeps me now with codes. One is, ‘Bring me food.’ Two is, ‘I'm with a girl, bring us food.’ Three is, ‘I'm lost and I can't find food.’
很好,他现在都用暗号呼叫我。1是“带吃的来”。2是“有女伴,带吃的来。”3是“迷路,找不到吃的”。
Monica: Aw, sweetie. Is there any food around here?
辛苦你了,这附近有吃的吗?
Joey: Hey! Is uh, is she gonna be all right?
她不会有事吧?
Monica: Yeah! She's right in there!
对,她在里面!
Joey: Oh great. Hey! Go take off those pants, they look ready!
那就好!可以还我裤子了,看起来够软了!
Joey: All right, and over there is Brady's Pub where I like to unwind after a long day of surgeoning.
那里是布瑞帝酒吧,我做完手术喜欢去轻松一下。
Rachel: Wow! Aw this is so amazing! What else? What else?
好棒喔,还有呢?还有呢?
Joey: Well, that is a large piece of television equipment. And uh that is an old man! Hey old man! Rachel: Hey!
那是一个大型电视台设备,那是一个老男人,老男人你好!嘿!
Joey: All righty, what do you say we head back to my place?
我们要不要回我家去?
Rachel: Wow! Umm, you know, I I would really love to, but I I shouldn't.
我很想去,但是不行。
Joey: Why? Why, can't the world stop turning, just for a moment? Just for us?
为什么?为什么世界不能停止转动,只要一下下,只为了我们?
Rachel: Isn't that a line from the show? !
那不是戏里的台词吗?
Joey: Uh, yeah, but uh, I may have said those things before but, I never truly meant them. Until now.
对,不过我或许说过同样的话,但是……只有这一刻……我才是真心的。
Rachel: That's a line from the show too!
那也是戏里的台词!
Joey: Ok, you watch too much TV.
你看太多电视了。
Chandler: Here you go Joe, here's the freshly squeezed orange juice you asked for.
乔伊,现榨的柳橙汁来了。
Joey: Thanks! Yeah, there's pulp in that.
谢谢!里面有果肉。
Chandler: Yeah?
怎样?
Joey: I thought we talked about this. I don't like pulp. No pulp. Pulp isn't juice. All juice, ok?
我们不是讲过了我不喜欢果肉,不要果肉。果肉不是果汁,我要纯果汁!
Chandler: I'm sorry, I guess I just like the pulp.
对不起,我就是喜欢果肉。
Joey: Oh my God, I'm sorry, I'm being so rude. Rachel, would you like a soda or something? Because Chandler would run right out and get it.
天哪,抱歉,我太不客气了。瑞秋,你要喝汽水什么的吗?钱德会马上去帮你买。
Rachel: Well sure, ice tea would be great.
好啊,就冰红茶吧。
Joey: Ice tea.
冰红茶。
Chandler: Ok, anything for you sir?
好,那您要什么,先生?
Joey: Did I not just tell him?
我刚才不是说了吗?
Joey: Ok look, Chandler, if this is gonna work, you have got to listen! You're gonna throw that juice at me, aren't ya?
钱德,你想替我工作,就要专心听我说话,你要拿果汁泼我对不对?
Chandler: It's not all juice!
这不是纯果汁!
Ross: So honey, this morning was fun, huh? Me hopping in on you in the shower there.
亲爱的,早上我在淋浴间扑向你,很有意思吧?
Carol: Yeah! And maybe someday we could get a place with two bathrooms.
是啊,也许以后可以换一栋有两间浴室的房子。
Ross: Look, Carol umm, I was, I was thinking maybe uh, maybe we can spice things up a little.
卡萝,我在想或许我们可以玩一点刺激的。
Carol: What do you mean?
怎么说?
Ross: Carol our sex life is it's just not working...
卡萝,我们的性生活不美……
Ben: Dad! !
爸!!
Ross: Hey there little fella! Hey, hey, why don't we get some shoes on ya, huh? Hey, why don't you show dad how you can put your shoes on, in your room! Yay!
小鬼头你要不要去穿鞋?自己去房里穿鞋给爸爸看!
Ben: Yay! Ross: Yay! Seriously, our sex life...I was thinking, maybe, I don't know, we could try somesome new things. You know? For fun?
说真的,我们的性生活……我想说或许……我们可以换个新花样玩玩。
Carol: Like what?
像什么?
Ross: Well I don't know umm, what if we were to tie each other up? Umm, some people eat stuff off one another.
我不知道,互相把对方绑起来如何?有些人会在对方身上吃东西。
Ross: Yeah, Umm, you know we we could try, dirty talk? Umm, we could, we could have a threesome.
不好。我们可以说脏话助长情趣,我们可以玩3P。
Carol: I love that idea!
这个我喜欢!
Chandler: Who sold a story to Archie Comics? !
谁的故事被“阿奇漫画”采用了?!
Monica: Oh my God! That's so great! Oh wow! You're a published writer! I wish I had a present for you!
天哪,太棒了!你有著作了,真想送你贺礼!
Chandler: Aww.
哇。
Monica: Wait a minute! My last KitKat bar!
等等!我的最后一个巧克力酥!
Chandler: You wanna share it? Monica: Ok!
要不要跟我分?好啊!
Joey: Hey!
嘿!
Chandler: Hey!
嘿!
Joey: Ok Chandler look, I know you're mad, but I just wanna say I'm sorry. I I was a total jerk. Completely o over the line. Uh, I just, I hate pulp! You know? I mean, you know how Monica feels about low fat mayonnaise?
钱德,我知道你很生气,我想跟你道歉。我太混蛋、太过了,但我就是讨厌果肉就像莫妮卡对低脂美乃滋的感觉。
Monica: It's not mayonnaise!
那不是美乃滋!
Joey: Yeah, ok a a a anyway, I just wanted to say I'm sorry. And here.
总之我只想说对不起。这个给你。
Chandler: What's this?
什么东西?
Joey: Fresh squeezed orange juice, with pulp! Just the way you like it.
现榨的柳橙汁!有你喜欢的果肉。
Chandler: Aww, thanks man.
谢了。
Monica: Hey Joey! Joey, Chandler sold a story to Archie Comics!
乔伊乔伊,钱德的故事 被“阿奇漫画”采用了!
Joey: Oh my God! That's great! Congratulations! What's the story? !
天哪,太棒了,恭喜!是什么故事?
Chandler: Oh you wouldn't uh, care. It's just, a stupid comic book story.
也没什么。只是个白痴的漫画故事。
Joey: Are you kidding me? ! I love Archie! And the whole gang!
开什么玩笑?!我最爱阿奇那票人了!
Chandler: Well um, Archie needs money to fix his jalopy, uh but he doesn't want Reggie to just give him the money.
阿奇需要钱修他的老爷车,但他不想跟瑞吉(阿奇漫画中有钱人)拿钱。
Chandler: So Reggie hires him as his assist as his butler. And then makes him do all these crazy things like bring him milkshakes that can't have lumps in them.
所以瑞吉就找他当助……当管家,然后叫他做一堆无聊事,例如叫他买不能有结块的奶昔。
Joey: Wait a minute. That sounds a little familiar! Did they already do that one? 'Cause I think I read it!
等等,有点耳熟喔,这个故事画过了吧,我觉得我看过。
Rachel: Oh Mon, listen, I have to ask! Ok, Joey Tribbiani invited me back to his apartment, now does he do this with a lot of girls?
莫妮卡,我一定要问乔伊崔比亚尼,找我去他家,他经常找女人去他家吗?
Monica: Yeah, a lot. A lot, a lot!
对,经常,经常的经常。
Rachel: Ohh! And I'm one of 'em! Wow! Oh, I just cannot believe this! I mean, Joey Tribbiani!
而我是其中之一,我真不敢相信!乔伊崔比亚尼耶!
Monica: You know Rachel, you dont have to use his last name.
你不必一直叫他的姓。
Rachel: Oh but Monica. Come on. I mean, it's Joey Tribbiani!
但是他是乔伊崔比亚尼!
Monica: I guess you have to. Well, you know it's none of my business, but aren't you married?
看来你是非叫不可,虽然与我无关,但你不是结婚了?
Rachel: Yeah. Oh I wish we could not be married for a little bit! You know I just wish we could be like on a break!
对啊!真希望我们能不结婚一下!真希望我们能分开一下!
Monica: Well, you're not.
你们没有。
Rachel: Oh, it's so easy for you, I mean, you're not married, you get to have sex with whoever you want!
你当然轻松,你又没结婚,爱跟谁上床就跟谁上床!
Monica: Yeah I can! I mean, don't think I don't, because I do! I mean all the time, you betcha!
没错!别以为我没有,我一天到晚都有!
Rachel: Monica. You've, you've done it right?
莫妮卡你有经验了吧?
Monica: Of course I have! What do you think, I'm like, some 30 year old virgin?
当然有!你以为我是30岁的老处女吗?
Rachel: Oh my God! You're a 30 year old virgin!
天哪,你是30岁的老处女!
Monica: Say it louder, I don't think the guy all the way in the back heard you!
再大声一点,后面那个人应该没听到。
Guy All the Way in the Back: Yeah, I heard it.
我听到了。
Monica: It's not like, I haven't any the opportunity. I mean, you know, just, just waiting for the perfect guy.
我不是没有机会,我只是在等完美的对象。
Monica: I'm seeing this guy Roger, all right? You know, he's not perfect, but uh, I think maybe I should just get it over with. You know, give him my flower.
我正在跟罗杰交往,他并不完美,但是……或许我应该将就一下,把我的花芯给他。
Rachel: Oh my God! ! Do it! Honey, you've waited long enough!
天哪,那就给吧!你等得够久了!
Monica: You know what? You are right? !
你知道吗?你说得对?!
Rachel: Yes! ! I Sex does not have to be a big deal! There shouldn't be all these rules and restrictions! You know, people should be able to sleep with whoever they want, whenever...
没错,没必要看得那么严重!性爱不该有任何规则和限制人!应该随时随地,想跟谁上……
Monica: Rachel! I'm never gonna think it's ok for you to cheat on your husband!
瑞秋,我觉得你不该背叛老公!
Rachel: Oh what do you know? Virgin!
你懂什么,处女!
Monica: Phoebe, why is smoke coming out of the bathroom? !
菲比,厕所怎么有烟冒出来?
Phoebe: Oh, yeah, the doctor said that could be one of the side effects.
医生说可能会有这种副作用。
Monica: Phoebe! Put that cigarette out!
菲比,把烟熄掉!
Phoebe: No! It's not a cigarette! The smoke is coming out of me!
不,那不是香烟,烟是从我身上冒出来的!
Monica: Put it out!
熄掉!
Phoebe: Ok! Ok! So glad you're here.
好啦!好啦!真高兴有你们在。
Ross: Come on.
躺好。
Ross: I got it.
我来接。
Phoebe: Oh, give it to me.
给我。
Ross: I got it!
我来接。
Phoebe: Give it!
给我!
Ross: Hello? No she can't come to the phone right now. Oh, right, no problem. Ok, byebye.
喂?她现在不方便接电话,好,没问题,再见。
Phoebe: Was it my work? Were they mad? Was it Jack? Did he yell? !
是公司吗?他们生气吗?是杰克吗?他有发火吗?
Ross: No, just relax, nobody yelled. Jack just was calling to make sure you were getting better.
别紧张,没有人发火。杰克只是打来问你有没有好转。
Phoebe: Thank God.
谢天谢地。
Ross: Yeah, she's fired.
她被开除了。
Nurse: You've done all you can, Dr. Wesley. You've got to let her go.
你已经尽力了,卫斯理医生,该放手了。
Dr. Wesley: Goodbye and Godspeed, Hope Brady.
别了,好好安息吧。
Dr. Drake Remoray: Not so fast Wesley!
且慢,卫斯理!
Dr. Wesley: Remoray!
雷莫瑞!
Dr. Drake Remoray: That's right Wesley! I just stopped by to say that, you're not a real doctor! And that woman's brain, is fine!
没错,卫斯理,我只是来说你是个冒牌医生,那个女人的脑部好得很!
Rachel: Oh! Thank God!
太好了!
Dr. Drake Remoray: Hope! Hope!
霍普,霍普!
Hope: Drake!
德瑞克!
Dr. Drake Remoray: You're not dying Hope, you're gonna live a long, healthy life. With me.
霍普,你不会死。你会跟我过着幸福快乐的日子。
Hope: Oh Drake.
哦,德瑞克。
Rachel: Ok! Here we go! Ok! Hi, Joey! It's Rachel! Umm, I am free tomorrow night. Yeah, sure, sure I can bring some sandwiches.
好,我决定了!乔伊,我是瑞秋!我明天晚上有空!没问题,我可以带三明治去。
Ross: So, honey this uh, this threesome thing umm, I mean howhow are you even gonna start to find...
亲爱的,关于玩3P的事你要去哪里找……
Carol: Ooh, actually I've been making a list of all the women I know who might be into doing this!
我把可能有兴趣的女人列了出来!
Ross: Oh. Wow! Huh. Boy! Well, someone's been doing their homework.
天哪!有人很用功喔。
Carol: Yeah. Ooh, and I know Gail Rosten is in there twice, but she is so...
是啊。我知道,我列了两次盖儿罗斯坦,是因为她……
Ross: Oh, I know. You know, just just talking about it is getting me kinda...
我知道,光是用讲的就让我有点……
Carol: Oh, me too.
我也是。
Ross: Yeah? Well, I I think Ben's asleep.
是吗?班已经睡了。
Carol: Oh, umm, you know, I think it would be better if we just save it.
我觉得我们最好储存精力。
Ross: Yeah. Right. Save it. I can do that.
储存精力,没问题。
Phoebe: Why do you always wear that dumb hat? What are you late, for your paper route? Hi Mr. and Mrs. Jones. Here's your paper. Sorry about the window. Oh. . I'm...eh. .
你为什么老是戴着那顶帽子?送报要迟到了吗?“琼斯先生太太,报纸来了。抱歉砸破你们的窗户。”
Ross: Hey, Pheebs!
菲比!
Phoebe: Hey.
嘿!
Ross: Hey, how's it going?
嘿你怎么样了?
Phoebe: Well, I gotta get out of this bed, I'm going crazy here. Crazy!
还好吗?我得离开这张床,我快疯掉了!
Monica: Here you go sweetie.
喝吧!
Phoebe: What the hell is this, herbal tea? I hate herbal tea!
这是花草茶?我讨厌花草茶!
Monica: But, I put some honey in it.
但是我加了蜂蜜。
Ross: She doesn't know she was fired yet, does she?
她还不知道她被开除了对吧?
Chandler: No, the doctors say it may kill her.
对,医生说她知道的话会没命的。
Phoebe: What are you two girls whispering about over there? !
你们两个女生在窃窃私语什么?!
Chandler: But I think we should tell her.
不过我觉得应该告诉她。
Ross: Look, Pheebs, maybe this whole heart attack thing is a sign, thatthat you should start thinking about getting a different job.
菲比,也许心脏病发是个征兆,提醒你该考虑转行了。
Phoebe: Ok, what is this? A stupid contest? 'Cause we got a winner here!
现在是在比赛谁笨吗?优胜者已经揭晓了!
Chandler: Look, Phoebe, he's right. People are not supposed to have heart attacks at 31.
菲比,他说得对,31岁不应该有心脏病。
Phoebe: I know! But if I didn't work there, what else would I do?
我知道,但是不做股票我还能做什么?
Monica: Well, you used to like playing the guitar.
你以前喜欢弹吉他。
Phoebe: Yeah that was lucrative! Smart like your brother!
真有吸引力啊!跟你哥一样聪明!
Chandler: Uh, what about you know the massage thing? That never gave you a heart attack.
那按摩呢?按摩可没让你生过病。
Phoebe: Hmm, pulling in a salary in the high six figures or rubbing gross naked people for chump change ooh, what'll I do? ! What'll I do? !
拿六位数的薪水,帮恶心的裸男裸女按摩赚小钱,哦,我该怎么选择?
Rachel: Ohh, I mean it's just so realistic!
它好逼真喔!
Joey: I know. Yeah, his name is Pat.
就是啊。他的名字叫拍拍。
Rachel: Pat the dog. Oh! Oh! I get it!
拍拍狗我懂了!
Joey: Do you uh, do you, ready for a refill?
你…要续杯了吗?
Rachel: Oh, I probably shouldn't, so I will! Oh! Wow! It's like it's raining!
我不该再喝了……我要喝!感觉好像下雨喔!
Joey: Pretty cool, huh? But if you're thinking you can put a fish in there and it wouldn't get sucked up into the mechanism, well you'd be wrong.
很酷吧?要是你以为把鱼扔进去不会卡进机器里,那你就错了。
Rachel: Umm, can I use your bathroom? Joey: It's uh, right through there.
可以借用洗手间吗?就在那里面。
Rachel: Ok. God you know, I gotta tell you, if someone told me a week ago that I would be peeing in Joey Tribbiani's apartment...
要是一个星期前有人对我说,我会在乔伊崔比亚尼家撒尿…
Joey: Yeah, life's pretty great isn't it?
人生真美好对吧?
Monica: I hope you're hungry, we're starting with oysters. You know what they say about oysters, don't you?
希望你饿了,我们先吃生蚝。你知道生蚝的作用吧?
Dr. Roger: They have parasites?
它有寄生虫?
Monica: No! Umm well, some people say that oysters are an aphrodisiac.
不是。有人说生蚝是一种春药。
Dr. Roger: What people?
什么人说的?
Monica: People! People say it! Come here!
就是人嘛,有人说的。
Dr. Roger: So, oysters, huh?
生蚝是吧?
Monica: And then we're gonna have a little uh, Middle Eastern couscous. Something we can eat, with our hands.
然后再吃一些中东的库司库司,我们可以用手拿着吃。
Dr. Roger: You know, it's funny, but when we were studying communicable diseases…
有意思,我们学到传染病时……
Monica: No no no, no! It's sensual!
不!不!不!不!这样才有感觉!
Dr. Roger: Ohh! Didn't know! Ok!
我都不知道,好!
Monica: Ok! No! no!
好!讨厌!
Dr. Roger: I'm sorry sweetie, it's the hospital. The food looks great, maybe save me some?
抱歉,医院找我。菜都很棒,帮我留一点?
Monica: I can't promise anything.
我可不敢保证。
Ross: We're really gonna do this, huh?
我们是来真的,对吧?
Carol: Looks like it.
看样子是。
Ross: You know, if, if this is too weird for you, you can still back out at any time...
要是你觉得很怪,我们还是可以随时喊停……
Carol: I got it!
我来开!
Ross: Ok.
好。
Carol: Susan! Hi!
苏珊!嗨!
Susan: Hey!
嗨!
Carol: Thank you so much for coming.
谢谢你的加入。
Susan: Oh, I wouldn't miss it for the world.
我怎么可能错过。
Ross: I'm I'm Ross by the way.
我是罗斯。
Susan: Hello Ross.
罗斯你好。
Susan: I love what you've done with this space.
我喜欢你家的布置。
Carol: Thank you so much.
谢谢你。
Ross: How hot is this? !
好火辣呀?!
Chandler: I'm sorry you're here with me instead of Roger.
可惜在这里的是我,不是罗杰。
Monica: Yeah, me too.
就是啊。
Chandler: Well, I could make it seem like he's here. "Here's some little known facts about couscous. They didn't add the second cous until 1979."
我可以让你感到他的存在,关于库司库司的小常识第二个,库司 是1979年才加的。
Monica: Stop it! That's not funny!
别闹了,一点也不好笑。
Chandler: Ok.
好。
Monica: I'm sorry, ok? It just tonight was supposed to be you know, it was supposed to be a big deal.
对不起,今晚原本应该很重要的。
Chandler: What was tonight?
今晚要干嘛?
Monica: You don't wanna know what tonight was.
你不会想知道。
Chandler: Ok. What was tonight?
好吧。今晚要干嘛?
Monica: Well, tonight was was going to be my first time.
今晚本来是我的初夜。
Chandler: With Roger? Not just with Roger? ! Oh my God!
跟罗杰的第一次?是你的第一次?我的天哪!
Monica: All right relax, Mr. I've Had Sex Four Times!
别激动,只做过四次的先生!
Chandler: Four different women! I've had sex way more times!
是四个不同的女人!次数就多太多了!
Monica: How many?
几次?
Chandler: Nine.
九次。
Monica: I was, waiting for the perfect guy.
我只是在等完美的对象?
Chandler: Well good, good for you. You really think that Roger is the perfect guy?
这样很好啊,你真的觉得罗杰是那个人?
Monica: No. He's not a horrible guy.
不是,但他也不算糟。
Chandler: Hey that's what I tell girls about me.
我都那样自我介绍。
Monica: Chandler, I'm gonna die a virgin!
钱德,我会死于处女之身!
Chandler: No you are not! You are sweet and wonderful and this is gonna happen for you.
你不会,你很好很棒……你一定会如愿以偿。
Monica: Oh really? When? Do you wanna do it with me?
是吗?什么时候?你想跟我做吗?
Chandler: Ok.
好啊。
Monica: I was kidding.
我是开玩笑的。
Chandler: So was I.
我也是。
Rachel: Joey, you're such an amazing actor! How do you know where Dr. Drake Remoray leaves off and Joey Tribbiani begins?
乔伊,你真是个了不起的演员,你怎么分辨雷莫瑞医生跟乔伊崔比亚尼的转换?
Joey: Well, with Dr. Drake they always tell me what to say. And with Joey, I pretty much have to make it up on my own.
雷莫瑞医生有现成的台词。乔伊就得自己编了。
Rachel: Wow! Tell me something Joey Whoa! I just fell right off the couch there.
你告诉我……我刚刚从沙发上摔下来。
Joey: Yeah you did.
没错。
Rachel: Ok.
好。
Joey: Here, look look, here you go. Let me ask you a question.
坐好,我问你一件事。
Rachel: Yeah?
好?
Joey: When was the last time someone told you just how beautiful you are?
有多久没有人称赞你美丽了?
Rachel: Wow! I can't, I can't feel my hands.
我的手麻了。
Joey: Come on, come here.
手给我。
Chandler: We can't do this.
我们不能这么做。
Monica: No!
没错!
Monica: Oyster?
吃生蚝?
Chandler: Yeah! If if if we did do this there would be a lot of pressure on me, you know? Because you've been waiting for a very long time and I wouldn't wanna disappoint you.
好。要是我们做了,我压力会很大。因为你等了很久,我不想让你失望。
Monica: Yeah but see I have nothing to compare it to. So even if you're horrible, how would I know?
但是我没得比较,就算你很逊,我哪会知道?
Chandler: I do like that.
不错。
Monica: It's harder for me! I go those four other women to compete with!
我还比较累!我得跟另外四个女人比!
Chandler: Well, if it helps there were only three. So it would just be for tonight, right?
其实只有三个,所以只有今晚对吧?
Monica: Absolutely! It would just be one friend helping out another friend.
没错,只是朋友在帮朋友的忙。
Chandler: Stop it! We're not doing this! Let's do it!
别说了,不行!来做吧!
Monica: Noo! Ok!
不行……好吧!
Chandler: Ok!
好吧!
Monica: Umm, do you have any uhh, moves?
你有特定的步骤吗?
Chandler: I have some moves.
我有一些啦。
Monica: I have no moves. Ok, whatcha doing there? ! Oh, you know what? I'm sorry, this is just too weird.
我没有你在干什么?对不起,真的太奇怪了。
Chandler: Yeah, let's just forget it.
是啊,还是算了。
Monica: What if I turn out the lights?
要是我关灯呢?
Chandler: Ok!
好。
Chandler: Oh yeah. Monica: Chandler?
哦耶。
Chandler: Yeah?
钱德?怎样?
Monica: That's the couch.
那是沙发。
Chandler: I know.
我知道。
Chandler: Oh my God!
我的天哪。
Monica: I know! I tell you something, we are gonna do that again!
我知!道告诉你,我们一定要再来一次!
Chandler: Oh, ok!
没问题!
Joey: Morning!
早安!
Rachel: Oh right.
对喔。
Joey: Yeah.
没错。
Rachel: Oh God. Oh, I can't believe Joey Tribbiani heard me throw up!
天哪,居然让乔伊崔比亚尼听到我吐。
Joey: Well he actually saw you a little bit too.
其实他也看到了一点。
Rachel: Noo! Oh God we did we didn't, we didn't uhh...
不会吧!天哪,我们没有……没有……
Joey: No! No! No, not after seeing that.
没有,看完就没兴致了。
Rachel: God I'm just a horrible person.
我真是很糟糕。
Joey: Wh why?
为什么?
Rachel: Because I'm married. That's right, I am a married woman! And I came to a TV star's apartment to have an affair! Uck!
因为我已经结婚了,没错,我是有夫之妇,还跑到一个电视明星家搞外遇!
Joey: That's ridiculous! I'm not a "Star," just a regular famous actor.
别傻了,我才不是明星,只是一般的名演员。
Rachel: Yeah and I'm a horrible, horrible person.
而我是个很糟糕的人。
Joey: Rachel, will you stop saying that? ! Hey, hey look, remember on the show when, when Caprice was dying and she gave me...
瑞秋,你别再自责了,你记不记得卡普丽丝临死前给了我……
Rachel: The ring from the cave, yeah.
石洞里的戒指,记得。
Rachel: Oh my God, they let you keep that stuff? !
天哪,你可以留着它?
Joey: Sure! As long as they don't find out you can keep whatever you want! And I want you to have it.
当然,只要不被发现,想留什么都行!我要把它送给你。
Rachel: No! No no no...
不要!不!不!不!
Joey: Yes! Yes! And every time you look at it, I want you to remember that you, are a good person. Ok? Now you had the chance to cheat, and with me, but you didn't. And that's what this ring stands for.
你每次看到它,就要想起你是个好人,你有机会外遇,而且还是跟我,但是你没有。这就是这枚戒指的意义。
Rachel: But I thought that ring stood for Caprice's undying love for her brother.
我以为它是代表卡普丽丝对哥哥永不止息的爱。
Joey: Look, you want the ring or not? !
你到底要不要?
Rachel: Yeah!
我要!
Ross: Hey!
嘿!
Joey: Hey!
嘿!
Ross: Look at you! You're up!
你醒了!太好了!
Joey: All right!
全好了!
Phoebe: I thought I'd try to take a walk. Will you pour me some water? I'll be back soon.
我想去走一走。你们帮我倒杯水,我马上回来。
Joey: Whoa whoa whoa! You're not gonna use the pay phone to call work, are ya?
你不是想打公共电话回公司吧?
Phoebe: No. I've learned my lesson.
不是,我已经学到教训了。
Phoebe: Let's go! Come on! Move it! Come on! Shoes! Briefcase! Thanks Lou, good luck with the gallbladder.
快点!动作快!鞋子!公事包!谢了,祝你的胆囊早日康复。
Ross: Hey Joe did…Did you ever have a threesome?
乔伊,你……你玩过3P吗?
Joey: Well uh, look Ross I, I think Carol's great and I'm sure you're a very attractive man, but I...
罗斯,我觉得卡萝很漂亮,我也相信你很有魅力,但是…
Ross: No! The reason I'm asking is that...I sorta had one last night.
不是,我之所以问你是因为…我昨晚玩了3P。
Joey: You?
你?
Ross: Yeah!
对!
Joey: All right! So, was it amazing?
漂亮,过瘾吗?
Ross: It was, it was, ok.
还……好啦。
Joey: Just ok Did you do it right? !
只有还好?你的玩法对吗?!
Ross: Yeah. Look, it's just did, did you ever go to a party, and think, ‘Would anyone really miss me if I weren't here?’
你有没有在参加派对时觉得,“少了我会有什么差别吗”?
Joey: Huh. But still, Ross, your worst day with two women, pretty much better than any other day! You know what I mean?
不过跟两个女人再难玩,也胜过其他日子。你懂吧?
Ross: Oh oh, no, absolutely!
那当然!
Ross: It's just, my part seemed to be over pretty quickly and then, and then there was a lot of waiting around.
只是我这个部分很快就结束了,然后我就一直等。
Joey: But you got to be with both of them, right?
你跟两个都有做到吧?
Ross: Not not really. Th th there was just Carol.
没有。我只有跟卡萝做。
Joey: Not the other one?
另一个没有?
Ross: No, she kept kicking me away!
没有,她一直把我踹开!
Joey: Yeah, you don't want that.
那样很讨厌。
Ross: No!
不!
Joey: Well hey, at least you got to see a lot of stuff, right?
就是啊,至少你开了眼界。
Ross: Oh, I saw a lot of stuff!
是大大的开了眼界
Joey: You got a little bored?
你后来有点无聊?
Ross: A little. Yeah. I made a snack.
有一点,我弄了点吃的。
Joey: Yeah? What did ya have?
你弄了什么?
Ross: Just a sandwich. Turkey, a little mustard...
就是三明治。火鸡肉,加一点芥末酱……
Joey: Sounds good.
好像不错。
Ross: It really was!
是很不错!
Chandler: Hey!
嘿!
Monica: Hey!
嘿!
Chandler: Let me tell you about this chick I scored with last night! Oh no wait a minute, that was you!
我昨晚跟一个女生过夜了!等等,就是你嘛!
Monica: Hey, check me out, I'm a slut!
你看我,我是个贱人!
Chandler: So you uh, wanna do something tonight?
晚上要不要找事情做?
Monica: Oh, I can't. Dr. Roger is coming over again.
不行,罗杰医生又要来了。
Chandler: Oh. Oh, right! Right! Because you're still seeing him and uh, he's a good guy. I mean, I remember a time...
也对,因为你还在跟他交往,他人很好,我记得有一次……
Monica: Are you ok?
你还好吧?
Chandler: Yeah! Totally! Totally, and you?
好得很…你呢?
Monica: Great! It's so amazing! I mean, last time Dr. Roger came over, I was so nervous, but then after being with you I'm all like, ‘Can the doctor see me now?’
很好,真的好神奇!上次罗杰来的时候我好紧张!但是跟你做过之后,我变成“医生可以看我了吗?”
Chandler: Well I bet he can.
一定可以。
Monica: You know, I don't have an appointment, but I sure could use a physical. Are you sure you're ok?
我没有预约,但是我需要体检。你真的没事?
Chandler: Oh yeah! Yeah! Don't worry about me, I'll be fine!
没事,别管我,我很好!
Rachel: Ohh! My God! Barry!
天哪,贝瑞!
Barry: You you you said you were gonna be away all weekend!
你说你周末都不在!
Rachel: Oh, that's right! I'm sorry! I I am early! Finish! Please!
没错,对不起,我回来早了!你们请继续!
Phoebe: Surprise! Look who's back!
惊喜吧!看看谁回来了!
Arthur: Hey, Pheebs!
菲比!
Phoebe: Hey!
嘿!
Arthur: Call security. Pheebs, didn't you get fired?
通知警卫。菲比,你不是被开除了吗?
Phoebe: Uh, I don't think so!
我可不这么认为。
Jack: Phoebe?
菲比?
Phoebe: Jack! Hey!
杰克!
Jack: What're you doing here?
你来干什么?
Phoebe: All better! Back to work! Except this clown from research told me I was fired. He should do his research, huh?
我好多了,回来上班!但这个研究部的小丑说我被开除了,他应该用功一点。
Jack: Well, you were fired.
你是被开除了。
Phoebe: Nuuh!
没有。
Jack: I told that guy who answered your phone.
我跟帮你接电话的人说了。
Phoebe: Oh, ok I didn't get that message. So this doesn't count Anyway, I'll be in my office.
我没收到留言,所以不算。我先进办公室了。
Jack: Uh, Phoebe youyou don't have an office.
菲比,没有你的办公室。
Phoebe: That's all right, I'll work right here. This is good, next to this plant.
没关系,我在这里工作,这里很好,旁边有植物。
Jack: Phoebe, listen...
菲比……
Phoebe: You're in my office! Look, I have made a lot of cash for this company! Ok? I am talking big bucks! Pesos! Yen! Rubles! You make one little mistake...
你闯入我的办公室了,我替这家公司赚了很多钱,而且是大钱!披索、日圆、卢布,我才犯了一个小错……
Jack: You lost 13 million dollars.
你损失了1千3百万元。
Phoebe: Oh, so now this is all about money! You know it's bad enough, that Ow! Oh, you have got to be kidding!
原来一切都是为了钱,我已经够…别闹了吧!
Jack: Are you all right?
你还好吗?
Phoebe: I'm having another heart attack!
我又发作了!
Jack: What? !
什么?
Phoebe: I'm having another heart attack! ! Call 911! ! Dumbass!
我的心脏病又发作了!!!拨911!!!笨蛋!!!
Woman: Hey Pheebs! How's it going? !
菲比,你好吗?
Phoebe: Well, they fired me and I'm having a heart attack.
我被开除,心脏病发作。
Woman: Wow! Well, welcome back!
欢迎回来!
Rachel: Hi Ross!
嗨!罗斯!
Ross: Hi Rachel.
嗨!瑞秋!
Rachel: Is Joey Tribbiani here?
乔伊崔比亚尼在吗?
Ross: Umm, no.
不在。
Rachel: Well, if you see him, will you please tell him that I'm looking for him and that this time I am not gonna throw up!
如果你见到他请转告他,我在找他,这次我不会吐了!
Ross: Thatthat's always good news. Are you ok?
这永远是件好事!你还好吗?
Rachel: Me? I'm great! I'm fine! I'm sooo good! But, you know who's not great? ! Men! You're a man right Ross? !
我?我很好 我很好,我好得不得了!但是你知道谁不好?男人!你是男人对吧?
Ross: Yeah.
对。
Rachel: Sit down!
坐下!
Ross: Ok.
好。
Rachel: Let me uh, let me ask you something, do wedding vows mean squat to you people? !
我问你一件事,婚誓对你们来说是个屁吗?
Rachel: And why is it that the second we tell you we're going out of town, bam! there you are, in bed with the neighbor's dog walker? !
为什么我们一说要出门,砰!你们就跟邻居的遛狗小妹上床?
Ross: We're sorry.
我们很抱歉。
Rachel: No, seriously! Seriously! What has happened to the sanctity of marriage?
我说真的,婚姻的神圣性呢?
Ross: Didn't you spend last night at Joey's?
你昨晚不是跟乔伊在一起吗?
Rachel: Aw what are you? ! A detective?
你是侦探吗?
Ross: Look, I I don't know what's going on with you and your husband and what is hopefully an adult dog walker, look, can I just say not all men are like that.
我不知道你和你丈夫怎么了……希望那位遛狗妹已经成年,但我要说男人并非都那样。
Ross: Hey! There are some men who will do whatever it takes to make their marriage work!
有些男人愿意尽全力挽回婚姻!
Ross: There are some men who will stand by andand watch as their wives engage inin what only can be described as a twosome with some some woman she barely knows from the gym!
有些男人愿意退到一边,看老婆跟健身房刚认识的女人打得火热,旁若无人。
Rachel: Who are these men?
这些男人是谁?
Ross: This this man. A guy I know.
就是我认识的一个人。
Rachel: Well, you might wanna tell him it sounds like his wife is gay.
你可能要告诉他,听起来他的老婆是……同性恋。
Ross: She is not...She's gay. Oh my God. She is so gay! I can't believe this.
她才不是……她是同性恋。天哪!她好同性恋!我真不敢相信。
Rachel: Good day for married people huh?
已婚者的吉日,对吧?
Ross: Sorry your husband cheated on you.
很遗憾你老公不忠。
Rachel: I'm sorry your wife is gay. I guess women aren't that great either huh.
很遗憾你老婆是同性恋。看来女人也没那么好。
Ross: Try telling my wife that.
去告诉我老婆啊。
Chandler: Ok to come in?
我可以进来吗?
Monica: Yeah, come in, eat, whatever you want. Dr. Roger got beeped again.
进来,吃饭,随你便。罗杰医生又被叫走了。
Chandler: Yeah I know, guess who beeped him?
我知道,你猜是谁找他?
Monica: What? !Chandler: I'm the ruptured spleen.
什么?我就是那个脾脏破裂患者。
Monica: Why would you do that?
你为什么要这样?
Chandler: Because you shouldn't be with him. You, you should be with me.
因为你不该和他在一起。你应该和我在一起。
Monica: Really?
是吗?
Chandler: Yeah! When you were talking about Roger, that was killing me! Look, things like last night, they don't just, happen. You know? Or at least not to me.
对!听你聊罗杰让我好痛苦!昨晚的事不是说有就有的,至少对我来说不是。
Chandler: And with the other two women, in the morning you know I was just lying there and I couldn't wait to just go hang out with my friends, but, with you I was, you know, already with a friend.
跟另外两个女人在一起时……到了早上,我巴不得赶快去找朋友,但是跟你……我就是跟朋友在一起。
Monica: Chandler!
钱德!
Chandler: And I know you probably don't wanna go out with me, you know 'cause I make too many jokes and I've never been in a serious relationship and I guess I'm not technically a ‘doctor’
你八成不想跟我交往,因为我太爱开玩笑,也没认真谈过感情,又不是个“医生”。
Monica: There was just one woman, wasn't there?
只有一个女人,对不对?
Chandler: No, there were two.
真的有两个。
Monica: Including me?
算上我?
Chandler: Oh yeah.
正是。
Phoebe: It only takes two heart attacks To finally make you see. One of them won't do it but the second will set you free. Tell all your hate and anger It's time to say goodbye. And that is just what I will do Soon as those bastards I worked for Die.
两次心脏病发才终于让你认清。一次死不了,但第二次会让你解脱。告诉你的恨意与愤怒,是该道别了。只要我的老板们一死。

分享到
重点单词
  • chickadj. 胆小的,懦弱的 n. 小鸡
  • smartadj. 聪明的,时髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,轻快的,整洁的
  • securityn. 安全,防护措施,保证,抵押,债券,证券
  • spicen. 药料,香料,情趣 vt. 用香料调味
  • guitarn. 吉他
  • capricen. 反复无常,任性,异想天开
  • exceptvt. 除,除外 prep. & conj. 除了 ..
  • realisticadj. 现实的,现实主义的
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • engagev. 答应,预定,使忙碌,雇佣,订婚