老友记 第5季:第1集 阴差阳错(下)
日期:2016-09-12 12:56

(单词翻译:单击)

Monica: You really think this is ok?
你确定这样好吗?
Chandler: Well, Ross and Emily aren't gonna use it.
反正罗斯跟艾蜜莉也用不到。
Monica: Oh, it's so beautiful. Ohh! You know, I-I don't know if I feel right about this.
这里好漂亮!可是我总觉得不太妥当。
Chandler: Oh Mon-Mon-Mon-Mon-look, this is the honeymoon suite. The room expects sex.
莫……听我说,这是蜜月套房,这间房期待着性。
Chandler: The room would be disappointed if it didn't get sex. All the other honeymoon suites would think it was a loser.
如果没有,这间房一定很失望。在其他蜜月套房面前抬不起头。
Monica: Ok! Chandler: Ok!
好吧!那好!
Ross: Emily? ! Chandler: Nope, not under here!
艾蜜莉?没有,没在这下面。
Monica: You didn't find her?
你还没找到她?
Ross: No, I've looked everywhere!
我到处都找不到!
Chandler: Well, you couldn't have looked everywhere or else you would've found her!
你一定漏掉什么地方,否则早就找到了!
Monica: Yeah, I think you should keep looking!
你应该继续找!
Chandler: Yeah, for about, 30 minutes? Monica: Or 45.
大概再找个30分钟?或是45分钟。
Chandler: Wow, in 45 minutes you can find her twice.
45分钟可以找到两次了。
Ross: No! For all I know, she's trying to find me but couldn't because I kept moving around.
不了,她一定也找不到我,因为我跑来跑去。
Ross: No-no, from now on, I'm staying in one place. Right here.
从现在开始我不动了,我就待在这里。
Monica: Well, it's getting late. Chandler: Yeah, we're gonna go.
时间晚了。我们要走了。
Ross: Actually, you guys mind staying here for a while?
你们在这儿待一会儿如何?
Monica: Ugh, you know, umm we gotta get up early and catch that plane to New York.
可是我们明天一早 就要搭飞机回纽约。
Chandler: Yeah, it's a very large plane.
是的那班飞机很大。
Ross: That's cool.
好吧。
Chandler: But, we'll stay here with you.
不过我们还是陪你一会。
Ross: Thanks guys! I really appreciate this, you know, but you don't need to rub my butt.
谢了!我很感激你们的好意,但是你也不用摸我屁股。
Chandler: We have to leave for New York in an hour.
我们一小时后就要回纽约了。
Monica: I know, I've been looking at those doors, they look pretty sound-proof, don't you think?
我知道。我一直在看那扇门,隔音效果似乎很好?
Chandler: We can't do that, that's insane. I mean 'A', he could wake up, and 'B', you know, let's go for it.
不行,你疯了。第一,他可能醒来;第二,管他的。
Ross: Em-Emily? Em-Emily? Emily!
艾蜜莉?艾蜜莉……艾蜜莉?
Mr. Waltham: No.
不是她。
Mrs. Waltham: You can forget about Emily, she's not with us.
你可以放弃了,她没跟我们在一起。
Mr. Waltham: We've come for her things.
我们来拿她的东西。
Ross: Wait, well wh-wh-wh-where is she?
等一下,她在哪里?
Mr. Waltham: She's in hiding. She's utterly humiliated. She doesn't want to see you ever again.
她躲起来了,因为她很丢脸,这辈子都不想再见到你。
Mrs. Waltham: We're very sad that it didn't work out between you and Emily, monkey. But, I think you're absolutely delicious.
我们很伤心你们两个闹成这样,猴子。不过你实在是秀色可餐!
Mr. Waltham: Excuse me, I'm standing right here!
抱歉,我人还站在这里!
Mrs. Waltham: Oh yes, there you are.
是啊,阴魂不散。
Rachel: Hey-hey, you guys go hurry up, get some, there's a whole cart outside...
大家动作快点,外面还有一车……
Mr. Waltham: Goodbye Geller.
再见了,盖勒。
Ross: No, hold on! Hold on!
等一下……
Ross: Look, look, your daughter and I are supposed to leave tonight for our honeymoon, now-now you-you tell her that I'm gonna be at that airport and I hope that she'll be there too!
你的女儿跟我今晚预定去度蜜月。请你们转告她,我会去机场,我希望她也会去。
Ross: Oh yeah, I said Rachel's name, but it didn't mean anything, Ok? She's-she's just a friend, that's all!
我是说成瑞秋的名字,但这只是无心之过。她不过是我的朋友。
Ross: Now, look, just tell Emily that I love her and that I can't imagine spending my life with anyone else.Please, promise me, that you'll tell her that.
就这样,请转告艾蜜莉,我爱她。我只想跟她共度余生。请保证你们一定会转告她。
Mr. Waltham: All right, I'll tell her. Come on buggerface!
我会告诉她,走吧,臭婆娘!
Mrs. Waltham: Call me.
打电话给我。
Mr. Waltham: You spend half your life in the bathroom, why don't you ever go out the bloody window?
你也一天到晚待在厕所,怎么就不会从窗户滚蛋?
Monica: You know, maybe it's best we never got to do it again.
你知道,或许我们不再上床才对。
Chandler: Yeah, it kinda makes that-that one night special. You know, technically we still are over international waters.
否则那晚就不特别了。理论上而言,我们还在公海。
Monica: I'm gonna go to the bathroom, maybe I'll see you there in a bit?
我去洗手间,待会来找我?
Chandler: Ok!
好。
Joey: Can I ask you something?
我可以问个问题吗?
Chandler: Uhh, no.
不行。
Joey: Felicity and I, we were watching My Giant, right? And I was thinking, "I'm never gonna be as good an actor as that giant."
我昨晚跟费丽西蒂 一起看“我的巨人”,我心想:自己永远不可能,演得跟那个巨人一样棒。
Joey: Do you think I'm just wasting my life with this acting thing?
我想当演员是否只是痴心妄想?
Chandler: No.
不是。
Joey: I mean, the giant is like five years younger than me, you know, you think I'll ever get there?
那个巨人大概比我小五岁,我有办法跟他一样优秀吗?
Chandler: Yes.
会的。
Joey: Thanks man.
谢了。
Chandler: Ok man.
没关系。
Joey: But what about how much taller he is than me?
但是他比我高好多啊?
Joey: I mean, there's no way I can make myself taller now, you know?
我的意思是,现在已经不可能再长高。
Joey: And who knows what science will come up with in the future, but Chandler, what if I die an unsuccessful, regular sized man?
以后科学怎么发展我不知道,如果我死时只是一个,身高平庸的小人物呢?
Joey: Hey, Monica, wow you've been in the bathroom for like a half-hour.
莫妮卡,你厕所上了半个小时。
Monica: I know!
我知道!
Joey: Had the beef tips, huh?
你也吃了牛肉?
Phoebe: Hey! Chandler: Hey! Joey: Hi!
嗨!嗨!嗨!
Phoebe: You ate meat! You had sex!
你吃过肉了!你跟人做爱!
Chandler: No we didn't!
我们才没有!
Phoebe: I know you didn't, I was talking about Monica.
我知道你没有,我说的是莫妮卡。
Monica: Phoebe, I did not have sex.
菲比,我才没跟人做爱。
Phoebe: This pregnancy is throwing me all off and making me fat.
怀孕害我灵感不准,而且还变得胖嘟嘟。
Joey: All right, I'm gonna go say hi to the chick and the duck.
我要去跟小鸡小鸭打招呼。
Phoebe: Oh, me too!
我也去!
Joey: Why would you need to say hi to 'em, you've been feeding 'em for four days?
你何必去?你不是一直都去喂它们的嘛?
Phoebe: Oh, right, maybe I'll just go home.
没错,我回家好了。
Monica: Well, we certainly are alone.
只剩下我们两个。
Chandler: Yes! Good thing we had that 'Not in New York' rule.
幸好我们说好回纽约就不行。
Monica: Right. Umm, listen, since we're-we-re on that subject, umm, I just wanted to tell you that uh...
没错。既然你说到这个,我想告诉你……
Monica: Well, I-I was going through a really hard time in London, what with my brother getting married and that guy thinking I was Ross's mother...
当时我在伦敦心情很不好,因为哥哥结婚,别人还把我认作他妈……
Chandler: Right.
我知道。
Monica: Well, an-anyway, I just-that night meant a lot to me, and- I guess I'm trying to say thanks.
那晚对我来说意义非凡。我的意思是……我要谢谢你。
Chandler: Oh. You know, that night meant a lot to me too, and it wasn't 'cause I was in a bad place or anything, it just meant a lot to me 'cause, you're really hot!
我那天也不是随便上床,并不是因为我受到逼迫。我很重视那晚是因为你很辣。
Chandler: Is that ok?
这样说可以吗?
Monica: That's ok.
没关系。
Chandler: And I'm cute too.
而且我也很帅。
Monica: And you're cute too. Chandler: Thank you!
而且你也很帅!谢谢!
Chandler: All right, I gotta go unpack. Monica: Ok.
我要去整理行李了。好。
Chandler: Bye.
再见。
Chandler: I'm still on London time, does that count?
我时差还没调回来,这表示我还在伦敦吧?
Monica: Oh, that counts! Chandler: Oh, good!
没错!太好了!
Ross: Rach! Rach! Rachel: Hi!
瑞秋!瑞秋!嗨!
Ross: Hi! What're you, what're you doing here?
你怎么会在这里?
Rachel: Well, I-I-I've been on standby for a flight home for hours.
我在等候补机位回纽约。
Rachel: Ohh, so no sign of Emily huh? Ross: Not yet.
你还没等到艾蜜莉?还没。
Rachel: So umm, what time are you supposed to leave?
你是几点的飞机?
Gate Agent: This is the last call for Flight 1066 to Athens. The last call.
最后一次呼叫,前往雅典的1066班机。
Ross: Pretty soon I guess. Rachel: Yeah.
就快了。是啊。
Rachel: I'm sorry.
我很遗憾。
Ross: I just, I don't understand, I mean, how-how could she do this? You know, what, am I, am I like a complete idiot for thinking she'd actually show up?
我不明白她怎么可以这么做?我是不是白痴?竟然以为她会来。
Rachel: No, you're not an idiot, Ross. You're a guy very much in love. You're a guy very much in love.
不,你不是白痴,罗斯。你只是爱得无可救药。
Ross: Same difference.
还不是一样。
Gate Agent: All ticketed passengers for Flight 1066 to Athens should now be on board.
搭乘1066班机,前往雅典的旅客请登机。
Ross: I get it! Well, that's that.
听到了!就这样了。
Rachel: No, you know what, I think you should go.
你知道吗?你应该自己去。
Ross: What?
什么?
Rachel: Yeah, I do. I think you should go, by yourself, get some distance, clear your head, I think it'd be really good.
对,你应该自己去,到遥远的地方想个清楚。这对你一定有好处。
Ross: Oh, I, I, I don't-I don't know...
我不知道……
Rachel: Oh, come on Ross! I think it would be really good for you!
来吧,罗斯,对你有好处的!
Ross: I could, yeah, I could do that. Rachel: Yeah.
没错,我应该去。对。
Ross: I can't, I can't even believe her! Now, you know what, I am, I am gonna go!
真不敢相信她。知道吗?我决定去了!
Rachel: Good! Ross: Why not? Rachel: Right! Ross: Right? Rachel: Right!
很好!有何不可呢?对!对不对?没错!
Ross: You know, thanks!
谢了!
Rachel: Ok, I'll see you back at home, if I ever get a flight out of here.
我们纽约见了,希望我搭得上飞机。
Ross: Hey, well...nah. Rachel: What? Wait, what?
其实……算了。怎么了?
Ross: Why don't you come? I mean, I-I have two tickets, why not?
不如你也一起来,反正我有两张机票,何不呢?
Rachel: Well-well, I don't, Ross, really?
不太好吧?真的吗?
Ross: Yeah, yeah, it'll be great! I mean, you can, you can lay on the beach and I can cry over my failed marriage. See-see how I make jokes?
是啊,一定很好玩,你可以躺在海滩上,我可以哭诉婚姻失败。看到我说笑话没?
Ross: No really, I mean, God, I could use a friend.
真的,我需要有朋友陪我。
Rachel: Oh wow, uh ok, uh maybe. Umm, yes, I can do that!
好吧,也许我可以陪你去!
Ross: Okay! Okay!
好!好!
Ross: Cool! Rachel: All right! Ross: Come on! Here.
太好了!是啊走吧!拿去。
Rachel: Oh, ok, we're going to Greece. Yeah, ok.
我们这就去希腊。
Ross: Ah! Ah! I forgot my jacket! Rachel: Oh, wait-wait-wait...
我忘了拿外套!等一下……
Ross: You tell them to wait!
你叫他们等一下!
Rachel: Wait! Wait!
等一下!等一下!
Ross: Emily.
艾蜜莉。
Ross: Oh no-no-no! Oh-no! No! No! Emily!
不是啦……别走,艾蜜莉!
Rachel: Ahh, yes, I will have a glass of the Merlot. And uh, he will have a white wine spritzer.
我要美露红酒,这位要气泡白酒。
Rachel: Hey, look at that, the airport's moving. Hey, are we moving? Are we moving? Why are we moving? Yeah,does captain know that we're moving? Oh my gosh.
你们看,机场在动。飞机在动吗?飞机在动吗?为什么?机长知道飞机在动吗?我的天啊。

分享到
重点单词
  • actingn. 演戏,行为,假装 adj. 代理的,临时的,供演出
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • pregnancyn. 怀孕
  • chickadj. 胆小的,懦弱的 n. 小鸡
  • humiliatedv. 屈辱(humiliate的过去式);使…丢脸,使…
  • unsuccessfuladj. 失败的;不成功的
  • flightn. 飞行,航班 n. 奇思妙想,一段楼梯 n.
  • planeadj. 平的,与飞机有关的 n. 飞机,水平,水准,刨
  • absolutelyadv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地
  • felicityn. 快乐,幸福,幸运