老友记精校版第1季(MP3+中英字幕) 第20期:参加助产培训班(8)
日期:2016-08-31 15:57

(单词翻译:单击)

Carol: Ross? That opens my cervix. (He drops it in horror. )
罗斯,那是用来打开我的子宫颈的。
Rachel: Barry?
巴瑞?
Barry: Come on in.
进来吧。
Rachel: (hesitates) Are you sure?
巴瑞?
Barry: Yeah! It's fine, it's fine. Robbie's gonna be here for hours.
下是的,没事的,没关系的。罗此得待在这儿好几个小时。
Barry: So, how are you doing?
最近好吗?
Rachel: I'm uh I'm okay... You look great. Barry: Yeah...
我我很好。你的气色好极了。是的。
Bernice: (over intercom) Dr. Farber, Jason Greenstein's gagging.
法大夫,杰森快没气了。
Barry: (answering the intercom) Be right there. (To Robbie and Rachel) Be back in a second.
马上到,我马上回来。
Rachel: I dumped him.
是我甩的他哦。
Robbie: Okay.
好吧。
Ross: So, um so how's this, uh, how's this all gonna work?
这个如何,呃,如何处理此事?
Susan: The baby grows in a special place inside the mommy.
婴儿在母亲身体中一个特殊的部位生长。
Ross: Thank you,
谢谢。
Ross: I mean, how's this gonna work? With us?
我说,我们该如何处理此事?
You know, when, like, important decisions have to be made?
你知道的 比方说某些重大的决定。
Carol: Give me a 'for instance'.
给我举个例子。
Ross: Well, uh, uh, I don't know, okay, okay, how about with the, uh, with the baby's name?
我也说不上来,比方说孩子的名字?
Carol: Marlon.
马龙。
Ross: Marlon? !
马龙?
Carol: If it's a boy, Minnie if it's a girl.
如果是个男孩的话,如果是个女孩就叫米妮。
Ross: As in Mouse?
就像老鼠的名字?
Carol: As in my grandmother.
和我奶奶同名。
Ross: Still, you you say Minnie, you hear Mouse.
不管怎样,听到这个还是会想到老鼠。
Um, how about, um. . how about Julia?
呃,这个怎么样…?朱莉亚怎么样?
Carol: Julia.
朱莉亚。
Susan: We agreed on Minnie.
我们一致决定用米妮。
Ross: It's funny, um, uh, we agreed we'd spend the rest of our lives together. Things change, roll with the punches. I believe Julia's on the table?
真搞笑,呃,呃,我们曾决定共同生活一辈子。世事难料,兵来将挡。我觉得"朱莉亚"可以考虑?
Barry: Sorry about that.
抱歉。
Barry: So, what have you been up to?
近来怎么样?
Rachel: Oh, not much.
哦,没什么。
Rachel: II got a job.
我刚找到工作。
Barry: Oh, that's great.
哦,这太好了。

分享到