老友记精校版第1季(MP3+中英字幕) 第11期:莫妮卡的新室友(11)
日期:2016-08-09 12:32

(单词翻译:单击)

Rachel: What?
怎么了?
Monica: That's Paul's watch. You just put it back where you found it.
那是保罗的手表。你把它放回原处吧。
Rachel: Oh, boy!

哦,孩子们,
Monica: Alright. Good night, everybody.
好啦。好吧,晚安,各位。
Monica: Good night.
晚安。
Ross: Oh, no, oh no no, go go go.
哦不,哦不不,你拿去吧。
Rachel: oh, sorry. No, you have it, really, I don't want it.
哦,对不起,你拿吧,我不想要。
Ross: Split it?
分着吃?
Rachel: Okay.
好吧。
Ross: You know you probably didn't know this, but back in high school, I had a, um, major crush on you. Rachel: I knew.
你可能不知道,在高中的时候,我曾暗恋过你。 我知道。

trim.jpg


Ross: You did! Oh...I always figured you just thought I was Monica's geeky older brother.
你知道!噢我一直想着你只是觉得我是Monica的书呆子哥哥。
Rachel: I did. Ross: Oh...
我是这么认为的。 噢
Ross: Listen, do you think...? And try not to let my intense vulnerability become any kind of a factor here,
听着,你觉得?不要受我的脆弱的影响。
Ross: but do you think it would be okay if I asked you out? Sometime? Maybe? Okay. Okay. Maybe I will.
但是你觉得如果我约你出去可以吗?有时候?可能? 当然,可能。
Rachel: Good night.
晚安。
Ross:Good night.
晚安

分享到
重点单词
  • factorn. 因素,因子 vt. 把 ... 因素包括进去 vi
  • vulnerabilityn. 易受攻击,弱点,[计]漏洞
  • splitn. 劈开,裂片,裂口 adj. 分散的 v. 分离,分
  • intenseadj. 强烈的,剧烈的,热烈的
  • crushv. 压碎,碾碎,压榨 n. 压碎,压榨,拥挤,迷恋