摩登家庭第六季(MP3+中英字幕) 第87期:我今晚想去纹身
日期:2016-07-13 18:19

(单词翻译:单击)

So, why don't you guys go ahead and split? We'll take over.
所以你们何不趁机溜走?我们帮你们顶上。
Are you sure? Yeah, yeah, yeah. Go, go. Yes. Yes. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
你们确定吗?对啊,快走吧。当然,当然。
Thank you.
谢谢。
We'll hold it down. Yeah, yeah.
都交给我们吧。就是。
Boys, where are you going? !
男孩们,你们要去哪里?!
You guys, don't go! Oh, yeah, don't worry about it, ladies, because we are here now and we are ready to boogie.
你们别走!别担心,女士们,因为我们来了,来一起扭扭。

modern87.jpg


Great! So fun! We're gonna go hit some clubs now.
太好了!太有意思了!我们要去夜店了。
Oh, clubs. That sounds rad.
夜店,听起来很有趣。
Cool. Super dope. Yes. You guys have fun.
很酷耶。就是。你们玩得开心。
What happened?
怎么了?
Oh, my God. Stop. We're gancient.
我的天。别跳了。我们已经过时了。
Really? Dylan? Dylan?
说真的?迪伦吗?迪伦?
Yep. Swear it. Like you cannot believe.
是啊,跟你发誓。简直不敢相信。
You know what? I kind of get him now.
我现在好像有点懂了。
Right? Yes!
是吧?没错!
I always got Dylan.
我一直都很懂迪伦。
Careful. You're like my grandma.
小心点。你算是我外婆了。
Grandma?
外婆?
Easy. I have stabbed closer relatives than you.
放松点。我还捅过更亲密的家属呢。
I can't believe I'm talking to my mom about this.
真不敢相信我在和我妈说这些。
Honey, I told you, you're a grown-up now.
宝贝,我说过了你已经是个成年人了。
I'm gonna respect your decisions, and let you live your life.
我会尊重你的选择,让你过自己的生活。
It's the best gift I can give to you on your 21st birthday, my friendship and unconditional acceptance.
这是我在你21岁生日里能给你的最好的礼物,友谊以及无条件的包容。
That means so much to me right now. You know why? Why?
知道这些对我来说真是太重要了。你知道为什么吗?为什么?
Because I want to get a tattoo tonight, and I was afraid you'd say no.
因为我今晚想去纹身但是我怕你不同意。
How could she say no after everything she just said to you? !
她跟你说了这么多怎么可能会不同意呢?
How could I say no? Is there a way?
我怎么能不同意呢?有办法吗?
Oh, my God, mom, this is the best present ever! Could tonight get any better? !
天哪,妈,这是你送我的最好的礼物!今晚还能更棒吗?!
Yes! She can pay for it so you can get a really big one!
能啊!她可以替你付钱,这样你就可以纹个大的了!
I'm so excited!
我太激动了!

分享到
重点单词
  • acceptancen. 接受(礼物、邀请、建议等),同意,认可,承兑
  • splitn. 劈开,裂片,裂口 adj. 分散的 v. 分离,分