功夫熊猫3(MP3+中英字幕) 第19期:学会功夫
日期:2016-06-14 12:49

(单词翻译:单击)

I finally found my son after all these years.
我最终在多年后发现了我儿子。
It's gonna take a lot more than the end of the world to keep us apart.
就算世界末日也不能把我们分开。
But you don't even know kung fu. - Then you will teach us.
但是你甚至不会功夫。-你会教我们啊。
What? I can't teach you kung fu. I couldn't even teach Tigress.
什么?我不会教你们功夫,我甚至不会教娇虎。
And she already knows kung fu.
她已经会功夫了。
Po, I know I'm the last guy you wanna trust right now.
阿宝,我知道我现在是你最不愿信任的人。
But you gotta believe me. We can do this.
但是你必须相信我,我们能做到。
We can learn kung fu. We can be just like you.
我们能学会功夫,我们能像你一样。
What did you just say? - We can do this?
你刚才说什么?-我们能做到?
No. -We can learn kung fu? - After that.
不。-我们能学会功夫?后面那句。
We can be just like you?
我们能像你一样?
Yes. - We can?
当然。-我们可以吗?
No, you can't. But you don't have to be.
不,你们不能。但你们不必像我。
That's what Shifu meant. I don't have to turn you into me.
那就是师傅的意思,我不必把你变成我。
I have to turn you into you. - That doesn't make any sense.I know.
我要做的是激发你们自身的潜能。-这根本说不通啊。我知道。
Thanks, dads. - You're welcome?
谢谢,爸爸。-不客气?

功夫熊猫3.jpg

I'm gonna do something I never thought I'd be able to do.
我将做一些我从来没认为我可以做的事。
I'm gonna teach kung fu.
我将教功夫。
You guys, your real strength comes from being the best you you can be.
伙计们,展现出自己最好的水平就是你们真正的优势。
So who are you? What are you good at?
那么你是谁,你擅长什么?
What do you love? What makes you you?
你喜欢什么?什么造成了你?
Yes, good. Good, again.
就这样,很好,很好,再来。
Good, again.
很好,再来。
Good, good, good, again.
很好,很好,很好,再来。
Huh? - Stripy baby, stripy baby.
花娃娃,花娃娃。
Faster, faster. Roll those ribbons.
再快点,再快点,转动这些丝带。
Hug that log you, hug that log like it's the last time you're ever gonna hug it. Goodbye forever.
抱住树桩,抱住树桩,就像这是最后一次拥抱它,拜拜,永别了。
Higher, and a little more to the left this time. You can do it.
再高点,这次往左边一点,你可以的。
I don't wanna see any of these hit the ground.
我不想看到任何一个包子接触地面。
Wait, wait, stripy baby.
等等,条纹宝宝。
Good, try it with this.
好,试试这个。
Now try it with these.
现在试试这些。
Good, now try it with these.
好,试试这些。
They are ready.
他们准备好了。
What?
什么?
OK pay attention cause I'm not gonna go over this ten more times.
请注意,因为我不可能重复讲十多遍。
The only entrance to the village is here.
村子唯一的入口在这里。
The dumpling squadron will take position here while the cookie squadron will take position here.
包子小分队守在这里,而饼干小分队守在这里。
Now, on my signal, the two squadrons will...Alright OK.
那么当我发令后,这两个队就……好吧。
The noodle squadron will...anyway, the important thing to remember is that this is the spot where...
面条中队……无论如何,记住最重要的是这里是……
OK, I saw that coming.
好吧,我知道会是这样。
If you only remember one thing, it's just distract the zombies until I get close enough to put the Wuxi finger hold on Kai. Got it?
如果你们只记住一件事那就是分散僵尸注意力,直到我足够接近天煞,对天煞放出无相神指,明白?
Pandas on three. One, two, three panda, you guys...Never mind. I'll teach you that later.
大家都把手放上来数一,二,三,伙计们……没关系,我会之后教你们的。

分享到
重点单词
  • signaln. 信号,标志 v. (发信号)通知、表示 adj.
  • distractvt. 转移,分心