功夫熊猫3(MP3+中英字幕) 第13期:学做熊猫
日期:2016-06-08 11:49

(单词翻译:单击)

Oh yeah, first day of panda training. Alright flower, I'm gonna make you bloom.
熊猫训练第一天,好吧,花,我要让你开放。
Dad, dad.
爸爸。
What? What? What is it? - I'm ready for my first day of panda training. -What?
什么?那是什么?-我准备好熊猫训练第一天了。-什么?
You know, learn to be a panda, master chi, save the world.
你知道,学会做一个熊猫,气功大师,拯救世界。
Pandas sleep till past noon. So lesson number one is go back to bed.
熊猫睡到午后。所以第一课就是回去睡觉。
Of course.
当然。
Nobody said this was gonna be easy.
没有人说这很容易。
Did I oversleep? - You sure did.
我睡过头了?-当然。
Yes. -Yeah show him kids. - Can you do this? Can you do that?
是的。-孩子们,展示给他看。-你可以做这个,你可以做那个吗?
How about this? How about that?
这个呢?这个呢?
Am I doing it? Is this good?
我会做这个?是不是很好?

功夫熊猫3.jpg


I got it.
我明白了。
Grandma panda, heads up. - We better roll.
熊猫爷爷,小心。-我们最好滚吧。
Po, lunchtime.
阿宝,午餐时间。
You gotta let the hill tell you where to roll.
你必须让山引导你滚。
Rookie mistake. - Dim, Sum, let's show him how we go up hill.
新手错误。-点点,心心,给他看如何爬山。
That's beautiful. - Snack time.
太漂亮了。-零食时间。
Po, you can fly? - I'm coming in hot.
阿宝,你会发啦?-全速前进。
Get them while they're cold.
那就等凉了再吃吧。
What are you doing there? That food is for Po.
你们在干什么,这些吃的是阿宝的。
Throw it in.
扔进来。
Feeling relaxed? - Yeah, really.
放松了?-是的。
Just let yourself fall into it. - Got it.
只要顺其自然就好。-明白。
I'm fine. I just...-There we go. Just let it all out. That's my boy.
我很好,我只是……-好了,吐出来吧。我的好孩子。
Get out of there.
离开这里。
My noodles. Leave my noodles alone.
我的面条,放下我的面条。
Subtle, Po. Very subtle. - Let me get some of that.
微妙,阿宝,非常微妙。-给我一些。
Leave my hat alone.
放下我的帽子。
We love noodles. - Oh, just like my Po.
我们喜欢面条。-就像我的阿宝。
What are you guys looking at?
你们在看什么?
That's how we roll. Cannonball.
我们就是这样滚的,发炮。
Mom, look it.
妈妈,看这个。
How was that?
那是怎么回事
Now you try again but don't try so hard. - OK, OK.
再试一下,但是别太用力。-好。
Much better.
好多了。

分享到