功夫熊猫3(MP3+中英字幕) 第2期:保卫和平谷
日期:2016-05-20 14:33

(单词翻译:单击)

We'll have two Justice Platters, please.
请给我们两个正义套餐。
Umm...three. - And a few tofu bun.
三个。-和几个豆腐包。
Oh, the spicy noodle soup for Tigress. Did you want extra sauce with that?
这个香辣面条汤是娇虎的,你想再来点酱汁吗?
She wants it on the side.
她要分开放。
On the side. - On the side.
分开放,分开放。
Dragon you can do it.
神龙,你可以的。
Go Dragon Warrior. - Defend the valley.
冲吧,龙战士。-保卫和平谷。
Go Dragon Warrior. - Yeah defend the valley.
冲吧,龙战士。-保卫和平谷。
You guys aren't doing the dramatic pose, are you?
们没摆霸气的造型对吧?
Do we have to strike the pose every time we land?
我们需要每次出场都摆个造型吗?
You guys never underestimate the power of a dramatic entrance.
你们不要小瞧这个出场的威力。
I've heard about some masters who could win a fight just by throwing open a door.
我听说某些大师只靠破门之势就能赢得一场战斗。
Dramatic entrance?
盛大出场?
Master Shifu. -The Dragon Warrior is correct.
师傅。-龙战士说得对。
Really? I was just making...yeah I mean yeah I am.
真的?我只是想试点……我的意思是,我是这样想的。
Before the battle of the fist comes the battle of the mind.
双方交战先比气势 后比拳头。
Hence, the dramatic entrance.
因此,出场要有气势。
Whoa, nice dramatic entrance.
漂亮盛大的出场。
What's the occasion? - Today will be my final class.
什么情况?-今天是最后一课。
Your final...? Wait, I didn't even know you were sick.
你的最后……等一等,我甚至不知道你病了。
Although you have been looking a little...- I'm not sick.
尽管你看起来有一点……-我没病。
Healthy. A little healthy. A lot actually.
健康,很健康,实际上非常健康。
My final class because from now on...your training will be in the hands of the Dragon Warrior.
这是最后一课,因为从现在开始,你们的训练就交由龙战士了。
What?
什么?
Me? Teach? I mean why not Tigress? She's always telling everyone what to do.
我?教?我的意思是为什么不是娇虎?她经常教每个人怎么做。
Be quiet Po. - See what I mean?
安静点,阿宝。-看,明白我的意思?
Tigress is not the Dragon Warrior. You are.
娇虎不是龙战士,你是。
Come on they're the five. What can I teach them?
别闹了,他们是五侠,我能教他们什么?

功夫熊猫3.jpg


There is always something more to learn. Even for a master.
总是有更多的东西要学,即使对大师。
For instance, let me show you another move.
比如,让我再教你一招。
The dramatic exit.
华丽退场。
What's that?
那是什么?
Are you kidding me? That...what?
你在逗我?那是什么?
Where'd he go? Master.
他去哪了?师傅。
He's gone guys. It's cool. - We are await your instruction master.
他已经走了,兄弟们,别那么严肃。-我们接受您的指点,师傅。
All you have to lose is our respect.
你若教不好最多不被我们尊敬。
Seriously how bad could it be?
说实话,能差到哪去?
Leave me...OK OK let's switch it up. Monkey, immovable mountain stance.
好了,让我们开始吧,金猴,你来个遁入。
Yes Master.
好的,师傅。
I mean...Tigress tornado back flip. - Yes, master.
我的意思是娇虎旋风后空翻。-是的,师傅。
Oh no fire. - Fire.
不,开火。-开火。
Sorry, my fault. Crane go high, I mean low.
不好意思,我的错,仙鹤再飞高点,我的意思是低点。
Oh my claw thingy. - Viper and tigress, to...like a totem pole.
噢 我的小爪子。-灵蛇和娇虎去……像一个图腾柱。
Poison, Technique.
毒药,机关。
You two, to...swarming insect bite with yellow tail, yellow jacket...Spicy...tuna.
你们俩使出群虫黄色尾巴刺,小黄蜂……香辣……金枪鱼。

分享到
重点单词
  • techniquen. 技术,技巧,技能
  • switchn. 开关,转换,鞭子 v. 转换,改变,交换,鞭打
  • clawn. 爪,钳,螯,爪状物 v. 抓,撕
  • poisonn. 毒药,败坏道德之事,毒害 vt. 毒害,摧毁,中毒
  • striken. 罢工,打击,殴打 v. 打,撞,罢工,划燃
  • polen. 杆,柱,极点 v. (用杆)支撑
  • dramaticadj. 戏剧性的,引人注目的,给人深刻印象的 dram
  • underestimaten. 低估 v. 低估
  • totemn. 图腾,崇拜物
  • warriorn. 勇士,战士,武士