这个杀手不太冷Léon (MP3+中英字幕) 第52期:把他从楼梯送下去
日期:2016-04-30 09:58

(单词翻译:单击)

Hey, heyeyey...what the fuck is going on up there?
嘿,喂喂喂...上面他妈的发生了什么事?
I just said take the guy out, not the whole fucking building.
我只是叫你们把那家伙揪出来,不是他妈毁了整栋楼。
Hey, we've got one breathing here!
嘿,我们还有一个活的!
Get a medic on the horn!
给医生打电话!
Clear the hall! Let him through!
让开过道!让他过去!
We've got a wounded man. Make way!
这里有人受伤了。让开!
Send him down by the stairs.
把他从楼梯送下去。
Let him go! Let's go! Move! Get that guy off the stairs! Lean him on the land. Get your team back up out there!
让他过去!过来!快!接住楼上送下来的人!让他靠着地上!带着你的人过来支援!
We've got two men coming down the stairs.
我们有两个人要下来了!
Let's hurry!
快点!
You okay?
你还好吗?
Hey, I need a medic over here!
喂,我这里需要医生!
Move your fucking asses.
快滚过去。
Squad Number One, what's the status on the apartment?
第一小队,房间里的情况怎样?
Can't see shit. Too much smoke, give us five minutes to clear it up.
什么都看不到。这里烟太浓了,给我们五分钟清掉浓烟。
Ok, you got it.
好,去吧。
What, what, what? ! You're two hundred men and you can't find one man and a girl? Did you find the girl?
搞什么鬼?!你们有两百个人却找不到一个男人和一个女孩?找到那个女孩吗?
Hi, how are you doing?
你怎么样?
Take your mask off, quick.
把你的面具拿下来,快。
Let me see you. That's deep. Right. And this one here.
让我看看,伤口很深,在这里。
You're from the 3rd Precinct?
你是第三警区的?
Yeah.
是。



分享到