这个杀手不太冷Léon (MP3+中英字幕) 第51期:我说过没得商量
日期:2016-04-29 09:58

(单词翻译:单击)

Leon. Leon.
里昂。里昂。
Come here.
过来。
Snipers.
窗外都是狙击手。
Okay, now, get this fucking asshole out of there.
好的,现在,把那个混蛋给我揪出来。
How we're gonna get outta here now?
我们要怎么出去?
Leave it to me. We're checking out.
交给我吧。我们要退房了。
But Leon, it's not big enough for you.
不行,里昂,这对你来说太窄了。
It's barely big enough for me.
我才勉强能挤进去。
We said no discussion.
我说过没得商量。
No, I'm not letting...
不,我不要让你...
Listen to me. I'm not going! I won't go! I won't go!
听我说。我不要走!我不走!我不走!
Listen to me. Listen to me.
听着,听我说。
We have no chance together. But if I'm alone, I can do it.
我们在一起没机会逃。但我自己一人能办的到。
Trust me. I'm in good shape, Mathilda.
相信我。我没事的,玛婷达。
And I know I've got a lot of money with Tony, a lot.
我知道我在东尼那里有很多钱,很多。
We'll take it and leave together, just the two of us. Okay? Go.
我们会带着那笔钱一起离开,就我们两个。好吗?快走。
No! You're saying that so I won't worry.
不!你只是在说安慰我的话。
I don't wanna lose you, Leon.
我不想失去你,里昂。
You're not gonna lose me, Mathilda. You've given me a taste for life.
你不会失去我的,玛婷达。你让我尝到人生的滋味。
I wanna be happy, sleep in a bed, have roots.
我开始想要过的快乐,睡在床上,有牵挂。
You'll never be alone again, Mathilda.
你以后不会再觉得孤独了,玛婷达。
Please, go now, baby. Go.
拜托,马上走,宝贝。走。
Calm down. Go now. Go.
冷静点。快走,走。走。
See you at Tony's. I'm gonna clean them all. Tony's in an hour.
我把它们处理完之后,就去东尼那里找你。一个钟头之后在东尼那儿见。
I love you, Mathilda.
我爱你,玛婷达。
I love you, too, Leon.
我也爱你,里昂。

分享到