这个杀手不太冷Léon (MP3+中英字幕) 第49期:我从来不会真正睡着
日期:2016-04-27 09:58

(单词翻译:单击)

Relax. Everything's fine.
放松点。没事的。
Sleep well?
睡的好吗?
I never really sleep. Got one eye open always.
我从来不会真正睡着。我一直睁着一只眼得。
Yeah, I forgot.
哦对,我忘了。
You know, I never saw someone with one eye open snore so much.
你知道吗,我从没见过有人能睁只眼睛睡觉,还能打呼噜那么响。
I snore?
我打呼噜了?
Like a baby.
像个婴儿。
I'm gonna get some milk for breakfast. I won't be long.
我要去买牛奶当早餐,马上就回来。
Don't forget the code when you come back.
回来的时候别忘了我们的暗号。
Two knocks, then one, and two knocks again. Right?
先敲两下,再一下,再敲两下。对吧?
Right.
没错。
Hola senor. Ring these up and I'll go get some milk.
(西班牙语)先生你好。算一下这些多少钱,我还要去拿一些牛奶。
From here on out, you don't make a sound.
从现在开始,不要发出任何声音。
You answer my questions by nodding "yes" or shaking your head "no". You got it?
回答我的问题,是就点头,不是就摇头。明白吗?
Is he alone?
他是不是一个人?
Does he expect you?
他是不是在等你?
Do you have keys to the apartment?
你有房间的钥匙吗?
Is there a code, a way of knocking, so he knows it's you?
有没有暗号,像是敲几下门,让他知道是你?
Alpha team. Final position. We're ready to go.
Alpha小队。就位完毕。我们准备好了。
Be careful.
小心点。

分享到