这个杀手不太冷Léon (MP3+中英字幕) 第42期:天下没有白吃的午餐
日期:2016-02-17 08:42

(单词翻译:单击)

Come on! Come on! Come on! Hustle! Hustle!
快点!快点!快点!断球!断球!
Good shot.
好球。
Come on.
过来。
You're new, aren't you?
你是新来的,对吧?
Fifth floor, right?
住在五楼的?
Well, you can't sit here like that.
那你不能就这样坐在这儿。
Really, why not?
是吗?为什么?
Nothing's free.
天下没有白吃的午餐。
Like a parking meter.
就像停车计时器。
When you stop, you pay.
只要你停下来,你就得付钱。
It's the law.
这是法律规定的。
Only on T.V.
只有电视上才来这一套。
What did you say?
你说什么?
Forget it.
算了。
How much is your meter?
你们的计时器怎么收费?
Ten dollars...a month.
十块钱...一个月。
Got change?
有零钱找吗?
Don't worry about it.
别担心。
We'll do ten for twelve.
我会先付一年的钱。
I'll pay now for the rest of the year, ok?
我现在先给今年剩下的,可以吗?
Okay, a year.
可以,一年的。
Does paying rent here mean I have to put up with you guys?
付钱把这儿租下来,是不是代表我还必须忍受你们的骚扰?
Uh...no.
额...不。
So go play somewhere else.
那就去别的地方玩吧。
I need to think.
我需要好好思考。

分享到