哈利波特与魔法石(MP3+中英字幕) 第48期:机关重重
日期:2016-01-05 18:05

(单词翻译:单击)

Strange. Alohomora!
奇怪。阿拉霍洞开!
Well, it was worth a try.
试试总没错吧。
What are we going to do? There must be a thousand keys there.
我们怎么办?那里有上千把钥匙呢。
We want a big, old-fashioned one. Probably rusty like the handle.
我们要找一把古色古香的大钥匙,像把手一样,可能生锈了。
There! I see it! The one with the broken wing.
那里!我看到了!翅膀受伤的那把。
What's wrong, Harry? It's too simple.
怎么了,哈利?这太简单了。
Go on, Harry! If Snape could catch it on that old broomstick, you can.
加油,哈利!如果斯内普都能骑着旧扫帚抓住它,那么你也能。
You're the youngest Seeker in a century.
你可是一个世纪以来最年轻的找球手。
This complicates things a bit.
看来没那么简单。
Catch the key!
接住钥匙!
Hurry up!
快点!

哈利波特与魔法石

I don't like this. I don't like this at all.
我不喜欢这里,一点也不喜欢。
Where are we? A graveyard. This is no graveyard.
我们在哪?墓地吗。这不是墓地。
It's a chessboard.
这是个棋盘。
There's the door.
门在那边。
Now what do we do? It's obvious, isn't it?
现在我们怎么办?这还不明显吗?
We've got to play our way across the room.
我们得下棋才能走到屋子的那边。
Alright, Harry, you take the empty bishop's square.
好吧,哈利,你去那个主教的位置。
Hermione, you'll be the queen-side castle. As for me, I'll be a knight.
赫敏,你当皇后边上的车。至于我,我要做个骑士。
What happens now? Well, white moves first. And then we play.
现在怎么办?白棋先走,然后看我们的。

分享到
重点单词
  • castlen. 城堡 v. 置于城堡中,(棋)移动王车易位
  • bishopn. 主教 n. (国际象棋中的)象
  • handlen. 柄,把手 v. 买卖,处理,操作,驾驭
  • knightn. 骑士,爵士,武士 vt. 授以爵位
  • obviousadj. 明显的,显然的