摩登家庭第六季(MP3+中英字幕) 第35期:精神病院里待了半年
日期:2015-12-22 10:46

(单词翻译:单击)

You really think it's appropriate to be strapping your teenage daughter to a gurney?
你觉得这样真的合适吗?居然把你闺女绑在推床上!
If we win, it is.
要是我们赢了,那就合适。
I may have to take a pee break soon.
我等会要上厕所。
Ooh. Here. Use this bedpan. I'm kidding. That's gross. I put candy in it. Here.
用这个便盆吧。我开玩笑的,恶心死了。里面放的是糖。
Luke. Luke!
Luke. Luke!
I think I fell asleep. This thing is like a Temple Grandin hug.
我刚才睡着了吧。这玩意跟绑自闭症患者一样。
Haley, sweetie, uh, gown's on backwards.
Haley 袍子穿反了。
Oh, no. It's cuter this way. Sexy people go crazy, too, you know. Read a People magazine.
这样好些。性感的人也可以变疯子的。我看人物杂志上这么讲的。
Phil. You're not even gonna try on your doctor costume?
Phil。你都不试试医生装吗?
Nope.
才不。

modern35.jpg


But we're gonna win. Doesn't that make you happy?
我们会赢的。那你还不开心吗?
Do I look happy? You got a problem, lady.
我开心吗?你这人很有问题。
This obsessive need to be dark and scary...you can't even stop yourself.
对阴暗和恐惧过于执迷...越陷越深,欲罢不能。
I can stop whenever I want.
我想停就停。
Well, I'm not getting sucked in. I'm having the Halloween that I wanted.
我不掺和你那一套。我要过我理想中的万圣节。
What is all this? Is this supposed to be funny?
这是怎么回事?你们是在搞笑吗?
No, it's supposed to be scary.
这是吓人主题。
No, it's supposed to be awesome.
才不是,我们是给力主题。
You know, I could tell that you guys didn't love us moving in next door.
我看的出来你们不喜欢我们。
Maybe 'cause Ronnie deals pot or maybe 'cause of my confederate-flag bikini.
因为Ronnie是卖药的,也因为我穿着联邦党党旗的比基尼。
I don't know, but...but I thought we were becomin' friends.
不知道,但是 ...我以为咱们能做朋友呢。
I was gonna propose a joint Thanksgiving, but...this is really low.
我还说要一起过感恩节呢,但...真是太卑鄙了。
No, honey, it's okay.
宝贝,没关系的。
No, it's not okay, Ronnie! It's rude and it's cruel!
Ronnie 有关系!他们又没礼貌,又无情!
I wish we had our old house so we could drive it away as far as possible!
真希望之前的家还在,我们就可以直接走人了!
Oh, my goodness. What was that?
天啊,这是怎么回事?
Amber gets touchy about this stuff. Uh, she...she spent six months in a cuckoo farm in Nevada.
Amber对这些东西很敏感。她...她在内华达的精神病院待了半年。
I'm sorry. She gets mad when I say that. It was in Utah.
抱歉,我一提起这事她就生气。当初我们住在犹他州。
Oh, my God.
天啊。
We...we had no idea. I swear.
我们事前不知道,我发誓。
I-it's cool. I'll just...Give her a box of Cap'n Crunch and set her in front of the fish tank. That seems to calm her down.
没事的。给她一盒零食就好,让她在鱼缸前坐一会。她这样能冷静下来。
Okay. - Okay.
好的。- 好的。

分享到
重点单词
  • touchyadj. 易怒的,难以取悦的,过敏的
  • cuckoon. 杜鹃,布谷鸟,咕咕声 n. 傻子,疯子 vt. 发
  • appropriateadj. 适当的,相称的 vt. 拨出(款项); 占用
  • costumen. 服装,剧装 vt. 提供服装,为 ... 设计服装
  • candyn. 糖果 vt. 用糖煮,使结晶为砂糖 vi. 结晶为
  • jointadj. 联合的,共同的,合资的,连带的 n. 关节,接
  • fell动词fall的过去式 n. 兽皮 vt. 砍伐,击倒 a
  • tankn. 坦克,箱,罐,槽,贮水池 vt. 把 ... 储于
  • rudeadj. 粗鲁的,无礼的 adj. 粗糙的,粗野的