爱在日落黄昏时Before Sunset(MP3+中英字幕) 第23期:巴黎圣母院
日期:2015-11-16 14:27

(单词翻译:单击)

Oh, wow. Notre Dame, man. Check that out!
哇。看这边啊,巴黎圣母院!
Oh, wow.
哇。
I heard this story once, about when the Germans were occupying Paris, and they had to retreat back.
我听过一个故事,说的是占领巴黎的德军,当他们不得不撤离的时候。
They wired Notre Dame to blow, but they had to leave one guy in charge of hitting the switch.
他们在巴黎圣母院埋了很多炸药,但他们得留一个人来按爆破的按钮。
And the guy, the soldier, he couldn't do it. You know, he just sat there, knocked out by how beautiful the place was.
但那个人,那个士兵,他却下不了手。他只是呆呆地坐着,惊叹于这地方的美妙。
Then, when the Allied troops came in, they found all the explosives lying there and the switch unturned.
当盟军部队到达的时候,他们发现炸药还在那里,但按钮没人碰过。
And they found the same thing at the Sacre Coeur, Eiffel Tower...a couple of other places, I think.
同样的情景还发生在圣心堂,埃菲尔铁塔...很多地方。
Is that true?
这是真的吗?
I don't know. I always liked the story, though.
我不知道。不过我一直很喜欢这个故事。
Yeah, that's a great story.
没错,很震撼的一个故事。
But you have to think that Notre Dame will be gone one day.
你想过巴黎圣母院有一天会消失吗?
There used to be another church or cathedral at the same...right there.
这里曾经是另一座教堂或是主教座堂,在同一个...就在那儿。
What, right in the same spot? -Yeah.
什么,同一个地方?-是的。

sunset23.jpg


You know, this is great. I've never done this. -Yeah.
这样好舒服,我从来没有试过。-是啊。
I forget about how beautiful Paris is.
我已经忘了巴黎有多美。
It's not so bad being a tourist, you know.
其实当个游客也不错。
Thanks for getting me on the boat.
谢谢你带我上这船。
Well, you're welcome. You know, I think that book I wrote, in a way, was like building something.
不用客气。你知道吗,我觉得我写那本书,某种程度上就像盖造一座建筑。
So that I wouldn't forget the details of the time that we spent together.
那样我就不会忘记我们经历过点点滴滴了。
You know, like just as a reminder that...that once we really did meet, you know, that this was real, this happened.
你懂吗,就好像一个备忘录,告诉我我们的确曾经相遇过,那是真实的,的确发生过的。
I'm happy you're saying that, because...I mean, I always feel like a freak because I'm never able to move on like this, you know.
我很高兴你这么说,因为...我总觉得自己很怪,因为我从来不能这么洒脱的忘掉过去向前走。
People just have an affair, or even entire relationships, they break up and they forget.
人们只是到处留情,甚至正式的恋情,他们也会分手,然后忘记。
They move on like they would have changed brand of cereals.
他们弃旧爱迎新欢,就像换另一个牌子的麦片一样简单。
I feel I was never able to forget anyone I've been with, because each person had their own specific qualities.
可我觉得我永远忘不了跟我交往过的每一个人。。因为他们每个人都有很不一样的特质。
You can never replace anyone. What is lost is lost.
你不能取代任何人,失去的就失去了。

分享到
重点单词
  • cathedraln. 大教堂
  • switchn. 开关,转换,鞭子 v. 转换,改变,交换,鞭打
  • replacevt. 取代,更换,将物品放回原处
  • remindern. 提醒物,提示
  • brandn. 商标,牌子,烙印,标记 vt. 打烙印,铭刻,加污
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • specificadj. 特殊的,明确的,具有特效的 n. 特效药,特性
  • retreatn. 休息寓所,撤退,隐居 v. 撤退,向后倾