玩具总动员Toy Story1(MP3+中英字幕) 第17期:你只是个玩具
日期:2015-11-04 16:24

(单词翻译:单击)

Because of you the security of this entire universe is in jeopardy!
就是因为你,整个宇宙的安全遭受到了危险!
What? What are you talkin' about?
什么?你在说什么啊?
Right now, poised at the edge of the galaxy, Emperor Zurg has been secretly building a weapon with the destructive capacity to annihilate an entire planet!
就是现在,札克天王在银河系边缘秘密建立了种武器,那个玩意儿足以毁灭整个星球!
I alone have information that reveals this weapon's only weakness.
只有我有资料可以击破这武器唯一的弱点。

玩具总动员6.jpg

And you, my friend, are responsible for delaying my rendezvous with Star Command!
而你,朋友就是你耽误了我跟星际总部会合的时间。
You...are...a...toy! You aren't the real Buzz Lightyear! You're a...You're an action figure! You are a child's plaything!
你是个玩具!你不是真的巴斯光年!你…只是个会动的玩具,只是给小朋友玩的玩具!
You are a sad, strange little man, and you have my pity. Farewell.
你是个可悲又奇怪的人,我很同情你。再见了。
Oh, yeah? Well, good riddance, ya loony! "Rendezvous with Star Command."
是吗?走啊,疯子!“跟星际总部会合。”
Hey, gas dude! You talkin' to me? Yeah, man. Can you help me? Pizza Planet? Andy!
加油小弟!你在叫我吗?没错,你能帮我吗?比萨星球?安弟!
Do you know where Cutting Boulevard is?
你知道卡廷大道在哪里吗?
Oh, no! I can't show my face in that room without Buzz.
不!没有巴斯我没有脸回去。
Buzz! Buzz, come back! Go away!
巴斯,巴斯,快回来! 走开!
No! Buzz, you gotta come back! I...I found a spaceship! It's a spaceship, Buzz!
巴斯,你定要回来我找到艘太空船了!一艘太空船,巴斯!
Come on, man, hurry up! Like, the pizzas are getting cold here! Cutting Boulevard, huh? Yeah, yeah. Which way?
老兄,快点!这些比萨会凉掉!卡廷大道?对,在哪里?
Now, you're sure this space freighter will return to its port of origin once it jettisons its food supply?
好,你确定这个太空运输机,送完了货物之后就会回到原来太空站吗?
And when we get there, we'll be able to find a way to transport you home.
等到了那里以后,我们再来想个办法送你回家。
Well, then, let's climb aboard. No, no, no, wait, Buzz! Buzz!
好,那我们上船吧。 等等…巴斯!
Let's get in the back. No one will see us there.
我们到车后面。那里不会被人发现。
Negative. There are no restraining harnesses in the cargo area.
不行,货舱里没有安全设备,那是载货的。
We'll be much safer in the cockpit. Yeah, bu...Buzz! Buzz!
我们在机舱里比较安全。 对,但是…巴斯!巴斯!
That's two lefts and a right, huh? Thanks for the directions, okay? Yeah. And remember, kid...Buzz!
先左转两次,然后再右转,对吧?谢谢你的帮忙。孩子,记得....巴斯!
It's safer in the cockpit than the cargo bay. What an idiot.
在机舱比在货舱里安全。真是白痴。

分享到
重点单词
  • annihilatev. 消灭,歼灭,彻底消除,使无效,废止
  • destructiveadj. 破坏性的,有害的
  • universen. 宇宙,万物,世界
  • jeopardyn. 危险
  • planetn. 行星
  • farewelladj. 告别的 int. 再会,别了 n. 告别
  • poisedadj. 泰然自若的,镇定的;摆好姿势不动的,静止的;平
  • pityn. 同情,怜悯,遗憾,可惜 v. 同情,怜悯
  • capacityn. 能力,容量,容积; 资格,职位 adj. (达到最
  • transportn. 运输、运输工具;(常用复数)强烈的情绪(狂喜或狂怒