爱在日落黄昏时Before Sunset(MP3+中英字幕) 第19期:男人比较容易获得满足
日期:2015-11-02 17:14

(单词翻译:单击)

So, what about us?
那我们呢?
What about us? -No.
我们?-不。
What I mean is if we were both going to die tonight...
我是说,如果我们今晚就要死了...
What, like if the apocalypse was coming?
什么,你是说假设世界末日来临?
No, that's too dramatic. But what if, you know, just the two of us were going to die?
不,没有那么恐怖。不过,如果只有我们两个要死了呢?
I mean, would we talk about your book? The environment? Or...
我们还会谈论你的书吗?或者环境问题吗?还是...
lf today was our last day? -Yeah, what would we talk about? What would you tell me, for example?
如果今天是我们的最后一天?-没错,我们会谈什么,你会跟我说什么,举例来说?
Well...-That's hard, huh? No. -You know, no, I'll do it. I'll do it.
嗯 ...-很难回答吗?不会吧。不不,我在想呢,我在想呢。
I definitely would stop talking about my book. I have to admit I would probably drop the environment. -Okay.
我一定不会再讨论我的书了。我得承认我大概也不会谈环境问题了。-好。
But I would still wanna talk about, you know, the magic in the universe. I'd just wanna do it from a...-What?
不过我仍然想要谈谈那些宇宙的魔法之类的。只是我希望做这些的时候,我是在一个...-什么?
...A hotel room, you know, in between sessions of us wildly fucking until we die.
...一个旅馆房间里。在我们每次疯狂做爱的间隙,直到我们死去。
Wow. Well, why waste time with an hotel room? Why not do it right there on a bench?
哇!那何必要浪费时间去旅馆呢?为什么不在这儿,在这张长椅上?
No...-Come here, come here, come here.
不...-来,过来,过来。

sunset19.jpg


Okay. We're not gonna die tonight. Ok? - All right. Too bad. -Yeah. -I'm sorry.
好啦,我们不会今晚就死的。好吧?-好。真糟糕。-是啊。-对不起。
That was an extreme example. -I'm sorry. -Okay.
我举的只是一个极端的例子。-对不起。-没事。
What l...My point was, you know, to truly communicate with people is very hard to do.
我想要说的是,和别人深层次的交流是很难的。
No, I know, most of our...most of our day to day exchanges...-Yeah, I know.
我懂,我们平时大多的短暂交流...-对,我知道。
I mean, not to bring everything back to sex. -But why not?
我是说,不要把什么都跟性扯上关系。-为什么不呢?
No, no, this example, this friend of mine, she was talking about she and her boyfriend problems in bed. -Right.
不,举个例子来说吧,我的一个朋友,她曾和我说起她跟她男朋友在床上的问题。-然后呢。
And how when they had been dating for a year she started telling him what he could do to please her more, and it totally freaked him out. -Why?
她说他们交往一年之后,她开始告诉他怎样才能让她获得更多的快感,而这让她男友非常生气。-为什么?
Totally.
他很生气。
Well, he felt all threatened and he thought he was a bad lover...Maybe she shouldn't have waited so long.
他感觉收到了威胁,认为自己不是个好情人...也许她不该等这么久才说。
You know, after a year...-Well, yeah, but, men are so easily offended.
你知道,一年以后... -没错,不过男人也太容易被激怒了。
Oh, what, more than women, you think?
你觉得比女人还容易?
Oh, definitely on that subject. -You think so? - Yeah, yeah yeah.
当然了,在这一点上毫无疑问。-你这么觉得?-没错。
Well, maybe it's because, you know, men are easier to...you know, to please. -To please? Yeah.
也许这是因为男人比较容易...获得满足。-获得满足?是啊。
Well, I don't know. -Yeah, they are. They're definitely, definitely.
我不知道。-没错,男人是那样。绝对是的。
Anyway, this friend of mine, she was telling me that next time she dates another man...
总之,我的朋友对我说下次她再交男朋友...

分享到
重点单词
  • benchn. 长凳,工作台,法官席 vt. 坐(在长凳上)
  • extremeadj. 极度的,极端的 n. 极端,极限
  • communicatev. 交流,传达,沟通
  • environmentn. 环境,外界
  • dramaticadj. 戏剧性的,引人注目的,给人深刻印象的 dram
  • universen. 宇宙,万物,世界