这个杀手不太冷Léon (MP3+中英字幕) 第31期:现在消失了
日期:2015-11-18 10:20

(单词翻译:单击)

All right. Now let's talk business. Don't move. I'll go get the file. Manolo, a glass of milk for my friend Leon here.

好吧。现在来谈正事吧。先别走。我去拿点资料。罗曼洛,给我坐那边朋友里昂倒杯牛奶。

Listen, Mathilda, you better be careful. You can't just speak to any guy off the street.

听着,玛婷达,你要小心。你不可以随便跟街上的人说话。

Leon, get a grip. What's the big fucking deal? I was just smoking a butt while I was waiting.

里昂,上道点,这他妈有什么大不了的?我只是等你的时候抽根烟头而己。

I want you to stop cursing. You can't talk to people like that all the time. I want you to make an effort to talk nice.

我要你停止讲脏话。你不能一天到晚跟人讲脏话。我要你学着嘴巴干净点。

Okay.

好。

And I want you to stop smoking, it will kill you.

而且我要你戒烟,烟会害了你。

Okay.

好。

Stay away from him, he looks like a weirdo.

离那家伙远一点。他看起来很古怪。

Okay.

好。

I'll be out in five minutes. Stand where I can see you.

我五分钟出来。站在我可以看见你的地方。

Okay.

好。

Leon, I think I'm kind of falling in love with you.

里昂,我觉得我好像爱上你了。

It's the first time for me, you know.

这是我的初恋,你知道吗?

How do you know it's love if you've never been in love before?

你没有谈过恋爱,你怎么知道这是爱?

'Cause I feel it.

因为我感觉到了。

Where?

在哪里?

In my stomach. It's all warm. I always had a knot there, and now it's gone.

在我的胃里,感觉很温暖。我以前总觉得胃里有个结,而现在消失了。

Mathilda, I'm glad you don't have a stomachache anymore. I don't think it means anything.

玛婷达,我很高兴你的胃病好了。但我不认为那代表什么。

I'm late for work. I hate being late for work.

我工作要迟到了。我讨厌迟到。


分享到
重点单词
  • knotn. 结,节 vi. 打结 vt. 把 ... 打成结,
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟