IT狂人第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第48期
日期:2015-10-22 13:56

(单词翻译:单击)

Jen? ! It was her!
珍?!是她!
What are you still doing here Bill, for God sake, go home! He was the last person to sleep with her.
你还在这干什么,比尔?上帝啊,赶快回家吧!他是最后一个上她的男人。
I know. Apparently, she was pretty hard stuff!
我知道,她还真是难"搞"定啊!
Bye, Small Paul!
再见,小珀尔!
Bye Jen, see you. Oh dear, oh Lord! Oh!
再见珍。天呐,哦老天,天啊!哦!
At this dreadful hour, we're all reminded how brief our time is here on Earth.
在这个悲痛的时刻,我们意识到了在世间,我们生命是如此短暂。
Sorry, who is it who died?
抱歉,是谁去世了?
I don't know.
我不知道。

it48.jpg


I believe Mr. Renholm has a few words.
相信瑞农先生有话要说。
There's one more angel in Heaven. God, I miss Jen!
天堂里又多了一个天使。天呐,我好想念珍!
She reminded me of me, at her age. I mean, when I was her age, she reminded me of her age.
她让我想起了她那个年纪的我。我是说,我像她那么大的时候,她让我想起了她的年纪。(瑞农神经错乱中...)
She reminded me of my age at her age. When I was her age, she was reminded of me.
她让我想起了她那么大时我的年纪。我像她那么大的时候,她想起了我。
I truly liked Jen. And that enlikening of her became a friendship.
我的确很喜欢珍。我对她的爱化作了友谊。
A friendship which ended so suddenly, just twelve hours ago...
可惜这段友谊结束得太突然了,就在十二个小时前...
After...what I gather, was a rather sensational evening with Bill Crouse!
据我所知,在她...在她和比尔·克劳斯春宵一夜之后!
Bill, you dog! Where is he? Still cleaning himself off.
比尔,你这家伙!他在哪?还在洗身子吧。
She was special. So special in fact, that when I called my close personal friend Elton John and told him about her.
她很特别。非常特别。以至于我给密友艾尔顿·约翰打了电话,跟他说了这件事。
He dropped everything, and offered to come here and perform for us!
他马上丢下手边的工作,答应前来为我们表演!
You heard me, he's in the building! Elton John is going to sing a beautiful song about death.
你们没听错,他就在这儿!艾尔顿·约翰将要为我们献唱一首有关死亡的动人歌曲。

分享到
重点单词
  • sensationaladj. 使人感动的,非常好的,轰动的,耸人听闻的
  • gatherv. 聚集,聚拢,集合 n. 集合,聚集
  • performv. 执行,运转,举行,表演