摩登家庭第六季(MP3+中英字幕) 第17期:爸爸的心愿
日期:2015-10-19 13:33

(单词翻译:单击)

Do you know if Alex got my text?
艾丽克斯收到我的信息了吗?
Your swipecard wine.
给你刷卡买的酒。
Thank you.
谢谢。
Hey, so, I was talking to those sad guys that are in the lobby, and they said the hotel's been halfempty all week.
刚才我在大厅里跟那几个苦闷男人聊天,他们说旅馆这周半数房间都空着。
Halffull, honey. Be positive for once in your life.
是半数房间住满了,宝贝儿。生活中要保持乐观的态度。
Okay, not quite the point I was making.
好的,但这不是我想表达的意思。
I want to hear your point, but right now, this magic juice is gonna help mama turn that bathtub into a swimup bar.
我很想听你表达你的意思,不过现在这杯神奇的果汁会让妈妈在浴缸里体验池滨酒吧的乐趣。
I'm just saying we could have been in two hotel rooms this entire time. Okay.
我要说的是我们从一开始就可以开两间房分开住。好吧。
Wait.
等等。
So, dad put us through hell for nothing?
你是说爸爸让我们无缘无故遭了这么多罪?
Do you guys hear that?
你们听见了吗?
The sound of my hero falling off his pedestal?
我的英雄从圣坛上掉下的声音吗?
Uh, no. The sound of your hero playing with the Nigerians in the pool.
不是。你的英雄在泳池和那些尼日利亚人嬉戏的声音。
Okay, so, when I say "Marco"...Hi, Marco. No, no, I'm Phil. I'm gonna say "Marco" and then...
好了,当我说"马可"时...-你好,马可。不不,我是菲尔。我要说的是"马可" 然后...
Hi, Phil.
你好,菲尔。

modern17.jpg


Let's take it from the top. I'm gonna close my eyes.
我们重新再来。我要闭上我的眼睛。
No, no, not not you, Ayoola. You keep your eyes open. Can you open... Marco!
不不不,不是你,阿尤拉。你睁着眼睛就好。你能睁开... 马可
No, uh, Lyapo, can you stay in the pool? That way, when I say "Marco"... Hi, Marco. Come on.
不,易亚卜,不要离开泳池好吗?这样当我说"马可"... 你好马可。-天哪。
He has a room to himself, and that's what he's doing?
整个房间都是他的,他却在干这个吗?
How surprised should we be? I mean, he's basically a hyperactive toddler that just wants to play all the time.
我们应该感到惊讶吗?他基本上就是个极度活跃的小孩子,整天都想着玩儿。
Yeah. Although it's really more about wanting to spend time with us. It's kind of all dad ever wants.
没错。但其实他真正想要的是和我们在一起。这基本上是爸爸的全部心愿。
That's true. He's, like, obsessed with us.
你说得对。他就好像总喜欢缠着我们。
Do you think he lied about the hotel being booked just so we'd all have to spend time together?
你们觉得他骗我们旅馆客满了是为了能和我们待在一起吗?
And we totally ditched him.
可我们却抛弃了他。
Even after he jumped on that sex grenade for us.
他甚至为了我们扑到那瓶性感炸弹香水上。
Butterfingers. I spilled my wine in the tub. Would you mind, sweetie?
手太滑了,酒撒到浴缸里了。能再给我来一杯吗,宝贝儿?
What?
怎么了
Only 6 seconds left. The dolphins still down by 3.
还剩6秒钟。海豚队还落后三分。
40 short yards, 6 long seconds. We've got this.
短短40码,长长的6秒。我们可以的。
On three, "Go, dolphins." Two, three go, dolphins!
数到三一起来"加油!海豚"。二三,加油,海豚!
All right, Manny, this is a real hail mary.
好了,曼尼,只求上天保佑了。
Win or lose, I still have a hot girlfriend.
无论输赢,我依然有个漂亮女友。
Dolphins come to the line. There's the snap. Tommy Park back to pass.
海豚队来到场边。断球了。汤米·帕克回传。
He looks downfield. Hit it. Hit it! Hit it! He's got a receiver.
他看到前场。快传。快传!快传!传给了接球手。
Touchdown, dolphins!
海豚队触地得分!
We won! Mitchell, we won!
我们赢了!米奇尔!我们赢了!

分享到
重点单词
  • grenaden. 手榴弹,榴弹
  • obsessedadj. 着迷的
  • pedestaln. 基架,底座,受人尊敬的地位 vt. 加座,搁在台上