哈利波特与魔法石(MP3+中英字幕) 第13期:关于伏地魔
日期:2015-09-28 15:33

(单词翻译:单击)

You all right, Harry? You seem very quiet.
你还好吗,哈利?怎么不吭声。
He killed my parents, didn't he?
他杀了我父母,对不对?
The one who gave me this. You know, Hagrid. I know you do.
给我留下这道伤疤的人。你知道的,海格,你一定知道。
First, and understand this, Harry, because it's very important: Not all wizards are good.
哈利,首先你要知道一件很重要的事,巫师并不一定都是好人。
Some of them go bad. A few years ago there was one wizard who went as bad as you can go.
有些巫师会变坏,几年前有个巫师变得很坏很坏。
And his name was V... His name was V...
他的名字叫伏……他的名字叫伏……
Maybe if you wrote it down?
也许你可以写下来?
No, I can't spell it.
不,我不会写。

哈利波特与魔法石

All right, Voldemort.
好吧,他叫伏地魔
Voldemort?
伏地魔?
It was dark times, Harry. Dark times.
那是段黑暗的日子,哈利,太黑暗了。
Voldemort started to gather some followers. Brought them over to the Dark Side.
当时伏地魔聚集了一批爪牙。拉拢他们投靠邪恶势力。
Anyone that stood up to him ended up dead.
反抗他的人都被杀害了。
Your parents fought against him. But nobody lived once he decided to kill them.
你的父母奋起反抗。凡是他决意要杀的人都活不下来。
Nobody, not one. Except you.
无人幸免。除了你。
Me? Voldemort tried to kill me?
我吗?伏地魔想要杀我吗?
Yes. That ain't no ordinary cut on your forehead, Harry.
没错。你额头的伤疤可不寻常,哈利。
A mark like that only comes from being touched by a curse, an evil curse at that.
只有咒语才能留下这种伤疤,而且是很邪恶的咒语。
What happened to V...? To You-Know-Who?
伏……那个神秘人后来怎么样了?
Well, some say he died. Codswallop, in my opinion.
有些人说他死了。我认为简直是一派胡言。
Nope, I reckon he's out there still too tired to carry on.
我觉得他还活着,只是没力气再回来了。
But one thing's certain. Something about you stumped him that night.
但有一件事很肯定,那天晚上你一定让他元气大伤。
That's why you're famous.
所以你才这么有名,
That's why everybody knows your name. You're the boy who lived.
所以大家都认识你。你是大难不死的男孩。

分享到
重点单词
  • certainadj. 确定的,必然的,特定的 pron. 某几个,某
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • touchedadj. 受感动的 adj. 精神失常的
  • gatherv. 聚集,聚拢,集合 n. 集合,聚集
  • exceptvt. 除,除外 prep. & conj. 除了 ..
  • cursen. 诅咒,咒骂,祸端 vt. 咒骂,诅咒,使受罪 vi