摩登家庭第六季(MP3+中英字幕) 第10期:外出住宿一团糟
日期:2015-09-22 10:53

(单词翻译:单击)

Not so bad.
不错嘛。
Better than look from outside.
比外面看起来好。
Drop the cool girl acts. It's perfect.
别装酷了闺女。多完美的房间。
So, it turns out our house has mold...
我们家房子里居然有霉菌...
Which is not a reflection on this excellent homemaker.
并不说明这位优秀主妇持家无方。
Anyway, we have to vacate the house while it's being treated.
不管怎样,在清除霉菌期间我们得搬出来。
I got us the last room at a hotel nearby.
我订到了附近一间旅馆的最后一间房。
I was a little concerned about the five of us sharing a room. But for one night? I don't know, could be fun.
五个人共享一间房让我有点担心。不过就一个晚上?没准会很有意思呢。
Watch it! Look out!
看着点!小心点!
Haley, I need the wifi corner. Get down.
海莉,我需要有无线网的角落。下来。
Ugh, I need instagram to know there's still beauty in the world!
我需要instagram来知道这世界还是美好的!
Luke, you'll set off the dogs!
卢克,你会把狗吵醒的!

modern10.jpg


Look what I got from the vending machine in the lobby a Charleston Chew. Remember these?
瞧瞧我从大厅的自动贩卖机买到了一条查尔斯顿咀嚼糖。还记得这个吗?
Can someone please tell the Nigerian family to shut their dogs up? !
有谁能叫那家尼日利亚人让他们的狗闭嘴吗?
Check it out! According to this wrapper, we can win tickets to the 2005 allstar game!
看这个!根据包装所说我们有机会赢取2005年全明星的门票!
I think I'm most excited about the night. It's gonna be like camping.
我最期待晚上的时光。会像露营一样的。
Yeah.
是啊。
Okay, does anybody else need to use the bathroom?
还有人要用洗手间吗?
No.
不用了。
Great. Oh, finally.
太好了,终于能躺下了。
I forgot my night guard. Sorry, Mom.
我忘带牙套了。不好意思,妈。
What am I thinking? This isn't my book.
我在想什么?这不是我的书。
Great now that we talked about it, I need to use the bathroom again.
很好,既然都说到了,我还是再去一次洗手间吧。
What is the point of a last call...Coming through! if you guys are just gonna do whatever
问你们最后一遍的意义是什么...-我要过来了!如果你们还是随心所欲...
Someone else sleep in the tub tonight. Like Haley.
今晚换人睡浴缸吧。比如海莉。
Okay, now that we're all here, can we just...
好了,大家都躺下了,能不能...
No! It's that stupid train. It's gonna wake up those stupid dogs. They're gonna start their stupid barking and...
不是吧!该死的火车又来了。要把那条该死的狗吵醒了。它们又要叫个没完没了...
They didn't hear it. Quiet, everybody. No "Good nights."
它们没听到。安静,所有人,不要说晚安了。
Son of a gun. Ray Chapman just died.
该死,雷·查普曼去世了。
I know! He used to give me the best bonings.
就是啊!他以前总给我留最好的骨头。
You're thinking of our butcher Ray Eastman. I hope.
你想的是我们的供肉商吧,雷·伊士曼。希望是。
No, Chapman was a navy buddy. I always meant to write to him.
查普曼是我的一个海军朋友。我一直想给他写信。
Oh, Jay, that's so sad.
杰,这太让人难过了。
I hated his guts.
我恨死他了。
It's like they say you cannot put these things off.
就像人家说的,做事不能总是拖延。

分享到
重点单词
  • moldn. 模子,模型,类型,模式,雏型,真菌,软土 vt.
  • reflectionn. 反映,映像,折射,沉思,影响
  • concernedadj. 担忧的,关心的
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • butchern. 屠夫,刽子手,肉商,小贩 vt. 屠宰,滥杀,将某
  • chewvt. 咀嚼,嚼碎,损坏 vi. 咀嚼 n. 咀嚼,咀嚼