玩具总动员Toy Story1(MP3+中英字幕) 第5期:新玩具的威胁
日期:2015-09-16 16:05

(单词翻译:单击)

Hey, hey. Come on, Potato Head. If Woody says it's all right, then, well, darn it, it's good enough for me. Woody has never steered us wrong before.
拜托,蛋头先生。如果胡迪说不用担心,那么我绝对不会担心。胡迪以前从来没有弄错过。
Come on, guys. Every Christmas and birthday we go through this.
拜托,各位,每年圣诞节和生日我们都熬过来了。
But what if Andy gets another dinosaur, a mean one? I just don't think I could take that kind of rejection!
但是如果安弟有了新恐龙呢?很凶狠的那种?我想我是绝对受不了被抛弃的打击!
Hey, listen, no one's getting replaced. This is Andy we're talking about.
听着!没有人可以取代我们。我们讨论的重点是安弟。

玩具总动员3.jpg

It doesn't matter how much we're played with. What matters is that we're here for Andy when he needs us. That's what we're made for, right?
我们和安弟玩多少次并不重要。重要的是安弟需要我们的时候,我们都在他身边。那才是我们当玩具的目的,对吧?
Pardon me. I hate to break up the staff meeting, but...they're here! Birthday guests at three o'clock!
对不起,我很不想打断会议,但是…他们来了!客人在三点钟方向!
Stay calm, everyone! Hey! Meeting adjourned.
大家保持冷静!喂!会议结束。
Ho, boy! Will you take a look at all those presents?
老天!你们有没有看到那些礼物?
I can't see a thing.
我什么都看不到。
Yes, sir, we're next month's garage sale fodder for sure.
我们绝对会是下个月车库拍卖的货品了。
Any dinosaurshaped ones? Oh, for crying out loud. They're all in box. Es, you idiot. They're getting bigger.
有没有恐龙形状的礼物啊?-噢,搞什么名堂。拜托,礼物都在盒子里!白痴。-礼物越来越大了。
Wait, there's a nice little one over there.
等一等,那里有个小件的。
Hi! Trash can. We're doomed!
嗨!-垃圾桶。-我们完了!
All right! All right!
好啦,好啦!
If I send out the troops, will you all calm down?
如果我派部队出去的话,你们能安静下来吗?
Yes! Yes! We promise! Okay! Save your batteries.
能,能,我们保证。- 好的,省省电池吧!
Very good, Woody. That's using the old noodle.
帅哟,胡迪,这一招真有效。
Sergeant, establish a recon post downstairs. Code Red! You know what to do. Yes, sir!
队长,立刻派侦察队到楼下,紧急状况!你知道该怎么做。- 是,长官!
All right, men. You heard him. Code Red! Repeat, we are at Code Red. Recon plan Charlie. Ex. Ecute!
好了,各位,你们都听到了。紧急状况!重复,紧急状况。侦察计划开始执行。
Let's move! Move, move, move, move!
快…快…快…快…快!

分享到