IT狂人第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第17期
日期:2015-09-01 16:26

(单词翻译:单击)

Hello? Is this the emergency services? Then which country am I speaking to?
你好?请问是紧急服务中心吗?我把电话打到哪国了?
Hello? Hello? I know! Yep. Subject:" Fire!" "Dear Sir", stroke, "Madam."
喂?喂?有了!主题:"着火啦!""尊敬的先生",斜杠,"女士".
"I'm writing to inform you of a fire which has broken out at the premises of..." No. That's too formal.
"我至此函,意在告知您一场火情的发生,失火的发生地点位于..."不行,这太正式了。
"Dear Sir", stroke, "Madam." "Fire!", exclamation mark. "Fire!", exclamation mark. "Help me!", exclamation mark.
"尊敬的先生",斜杠,"女士"."着火啦",感叹号。"着火啦",感叹号。"救命啊",感叹号。
"123, Carendon road." "Looking forward to hearing from you." "All the best, Maurice Moss."
"卡伦敦路123号。期待您的回信。祝一切安好。莫里斯·莫斯。"
What are you wearing size 5 shoes for, woman? You're at least an 8!
你为什么要穿5码鞋呢,女士?你的脚起码有8码!
Eight? How dare you? !
8码?你竟敢这么说?!

it2a7.jpg


That foot is completely mangled. And the other one's even worse. You're not wearing these again.
那只脚已经彻底残了,另一只更糟。以后不许再穿这双鞋。
But I threw away my other shoes, what am I supposed to wear?
可我把其他鞋都扔了,我该穿什么啊?
Hello! Hello! Do you remember me? Can I have a go in your machine now?
你好!你好!还记得我吗?现在我能借你的机器试试吗?
Oh hello again! Oh hi!
又见面了!哦你好!
Please thank Yamamoto San for this fine ceremonial sword. It is a magnificent symbol of our new merger.
请替我感谢山本君惠赠这把精致的军刀。这是我们双方公司最新合并的伟大标志。
I am sorry that my gift. A huge pair of Doc' Martins, is extremely thick and heavy sorts. It's so parltry in comparison.
很抱歉,我的礼物是一双巨型马丁靴,极厚极重型的。与您的相比真是寒酸不堪啊。
Please rest assured that my cultural advisor will be fired as soon as this meeting is over.
请放心,这次会议一结束我就把文化顾问炒了。
These are very heavy shoes. Yes.
这靴子确实很重。没错。

分享到