始于悲剧,终于闹剧:逃离德黑兰 Argo
日期:2013-06-24 13:06

(单词翻译:单击)

《逃离德黑兰》在刚谢幕的第85届奥斯卡上荣获最佳影片、最佳音效、最佳改编剧本、最佳配乐、最佳男配角等六项提名,成为最大热门影片之一。今天一起来欣赏下该片的经典台词。

On The Plane

Air Hostess: Ladies and gentlemen, it is our pleasure to announce that alcoholicbeverages are now available as we have cleared Iranian airspace.(Six people laughed and cheered.)

女士们先生们 很高兴地通知大家。我们已经飞离伊朗领空。现在可以提供酒精饮品了

内容简介:人员被关押,但有6人逃脱,并躲在加拿大驻伊朗大使Ken Taylor(维克多·加博 Victor Garber 饰)的家里。CIA高层Jack O'Donnell(布莱恩·科兰斯顿 Bryan Cranston 饰)找到专家Tony Mendez(本·阿弗莱克 Ben Affleck 饰),让他协助将那六个人带回美国。

In The Film Studio

John: We made history today.

我们今天创造了历史

Lester: History starts out as farce and ends up as tragedy.

历史始于闹剧,终于悲剧

John: Or it's the other way around.

也许应该反过来说

Lester: And who said it?

这话谁说的

John: Marx.

马克思(卡尔·马克思)

Lester: Groucho said that?

格鲁乔说的吗(格鲁乔·马克思,美国影视明星)

经过讨论后,CIA决定采取Tony的办法,以拍摄电影的名义,Tony到伊朗将那六个人带回。Tony联系了他在好莱坞的朋友,化妆师John Chambers(约翰·古德曼 John Goodman 饰),为了找到了那六个人,开始了艰苦的逃离德黑兰之路……

In CIA

Staff: Called The Times to nail it to the Goddamn door. CIA are the good guys. The Canadians are the good guys. And if we're not agreeing, them too. Only. Canada takes the credit or they'll retaliate against the hostages. Great Satan wasn't involved. No CIA. Is that right, Jack?

刚和时代周刊打电话确定下来。这回中情局立功了,是加拿大人立功了。要是不这么说,伊朗那边就麻烦了。全部功劳都给加拿大,不然伊朗那边就会报复到人质头上。大魔王[指美国]这回可没插手,不能提中情局,对吗,杰克

Jack: Involved in what? We were surprised as anybody. Thank you, Canada.

插手什么?我们跟其他人一样惊讶。谢谢你,加拿大。

他们终于飞离了伊朗领空,众人喜极而泣,相互拥抱亲吻。因为Tony所做的是秘密行动,不能公开,所以美国政府把功劳归功于加拿大友邻。而这件事情直到很多年后才正式解密,而Tony等人最后也拿回了中情局情报勋章以作纪念。

On TV

Candian Ambassador: We knew that each day that they stayed there, the danger was becoming greater. We had been looking for a solution to have them to leave the country during the past three months.

我们知道他们在那里多待一天,危险就会越大。在过去的三个月里,我们一直在寻找方法将他们安全送离伊朗

News: Day 87, and finally a sliver of really good news. The Department of State hereby honors Joe Stafford, Kathy Stafford, Mark Lijek... The Americans will be forever grateful to our great friend and ally to the North, for the protection and safe passage, provided to our diplomats...
...Bob Anders...

第87天,终于盼到了一点好消息。国务院在此向以下人员致敬,乔·斯塔福,凯茜·斯塔福,马克·莱杰。美国人民会永远感激。我们北方的盟友,为我们的外交官员提供安全护航。鲍勃·安德斯……

Iran: Here or anywhere in the world Canada will pay for this violation of the sovereignty of Iran.

在这里或世界任何地方,加拿大都会为本次触犯伊朗国家主权付出代价
News: ... Ambassador Ken Taylor and the great nation of Canada.

感谢肯·泰勒大使和伟大的加拿大

On The Phone

Lester: So I'm sitting in Jerry's this morning. I'm having breakfast. Waitress comes over to me, she's waving a newspaper,she says; 'You see what those Canadians pulled off? Why can't we do something like that?' I said to her, do you know what I said?

我今天早上在杰瑞餐馆吃着早餐。有个女服务生挥着一张报纸走过来。她说:看看人家加拿大人怎么做的,我们怎么就做不成这样的事呢?然后我说,知道我怎么说的吗

Tony: No, what?

不知道,什么

Lester: 'Argo, fuck yourself!'

去你妈的

In the Archive

Staff: All set.

好了

Tony: Thanks a lot.

谢谢

Jack: And I left my autograph book at home. His eminence called me. He wants to see you.

我没带明星签名本。大当家给我打了电话。他想见你

Tony: Probably wants to fire me himself.

八成是想亲手炒我鱿鱼

Jack: He wants to give you the Intelligence Star. You're getting the highest award of merit of the clandestine services of these United States. Ceremony's on the fourteenth.

他想颁发情报之星勋章给你,你就要得到代表美国情报组织最高荣誉的勋章了。14号举行颁奖仪式

Tony: If they push it a week I can bring Ian, that's his winter break.

如果能推迟一周,我就能带伊恩来了。下周他就放寒假了

Jack: The op was classified. So, the ceremony's classified. He can't know about it, nobody can know about it.

这次行动是机密的,所以仪式也是机密的。他不能知道,任何人都不能知道。

Tony: So they're just gonna give me an award. then they're gonna take it back.

所以他们要把奖颁给我,然后再收回去吗

Jack: That's right.

没错

Tony: If we wanted applause we would would have joined the circus.

我们要是想听喝彩,当初早去马戏团了

Jack: I thought we did.

我以为这里就是

Tony: Yeah. Carter said you were a great American.

没错,卡特说你是个伟大的美国人

Jack: Great American what?

伟大的美国什么人

Tony: He didn't say.

他没说

分享到
重点单词
  • intelligencen. 理解力,智力 n. 情报,情报工作,情报机关
  • sovereigntyn. 主权,独立国
  • clandestineadj. 秘密的,暗中的
  • slivern. 裂片,细片,梳毛 v. 纵切,切成长片,剖开
  • announcevt. 宣布,宣告,声称,预示 vi. 作播音员,宣布竞
  • ceremonyn. 典礼,仪式,礼节,礼仪
  • victorn. 胜利者 Victor: 维克托(男子名)
  • retaliatev. 报复,报仇,回敬
  • farcen. 闹剧,胡闹,滑稽戏 vt. 添加笑料,填充
  • creditn. 信用,荣誉,贷款,学分,赞扬,赊欠,贷方 (复)c