经典台词回顾:Twilight 暮光之城
日期:2012-05-28 16:59

(单词翻译:单击)

I would miss my loving, erratic,harebrained mother.
我想念善良而又粗心大意的妈妈。

In the state of washington,under a near constant cover of clouds and rain, there is a small town named Forks,population, 3120 people.This is where i'm moving.
在华盛顿州,在乌云骤雨下,有个小镇叫Forks。

We used to make mud pies when we were little.
我们小时候一起玩过过家家的。

Sorry I had to mess up your game,Mike!
不好意思抢了你的头彩,麦克!

You know, you can always go for eating disorders.
其实你可以写饮食障碍症的。

We are talking olympic-size.
我们说的是奥运级别的人马。

Spedo padding on the swim team.
游泳队里面的皇牌。

She is really weird, and she is with Jasper,the blond one who looks like he is in pain.
她是个十足的怪人,她跟加斯帕在一起,那个样子好像很痛苦的金发男。

I am really kind of the more suffer-in-silence type.
我是个沉默寡言的人。

Hi, I am Eric, the eyes and ears of this place.
这里的地头虫。

Like a masterpiece.
一件惊世之作。


And the next day, another no-show.
第二天,也没有出现。

I played Santa one year.
有一年我扮演圣诞老人。

Screaning, I literally repel technolongy now.
笑吧,我现在正在抵制高科技。

Hey, did you get contacts?
你戴隐形眼镜吗?

It is the fluorescents.
那些萤火虫。

You know, your mood swings are kind of giving me whiplash.
你忽冷忽热,这样会伤我感情。

分享到
重点单词
  • masterpiecen. 杰作
  • paddingn. 垫充,垫塞,填料,废话
  • repelvt. 排斥,抵触,使反感
  • erraticadj. 无确定路线,不稳定的,奇怪的,游走的,移动的;
  • populationn. 人口 ,(全体)居民,人数
  • constantadj. 经常的,不变的 n. 常数,恒量