托福口语TPO-30 听力部分(3)
日期:2016-09-14 10:45

(单词翻译:单击)

Listen to a conversation between two students.
请听两个学生之间的谈话。

Man: Hey Julie, what's up?
男:嗨,Julie,你在干什么?
Woman: Oh, hi George. I'm just waiting for my friend Amy.
女:哦,你好,George,我在等我的朋友Amy。
We're supposed to drive into town together to see a film at one of the movie theaters there.
我们打算一起开车去市里的电影院看个电影。
Man: Sounds great!
男:听起来很棒啊。
Woman: Yeah, our professor from film class wants us to go see it.
女:是啊,我们电影课的教授让我们去看的。
It's a film by one of the directors we are studying and we'll be discussing the film next week in class.
这部电影的导演就是我们课上学习的导演中的一个,下周上课的时候我们要讨论这部电影。
Man: Cool!
男:好棒!
Woman: Yeah, but I'm the one with the car, and we were supposed to leave like 15 minutes ago, and Amy hasn't shown up.
女:对啊,不过我是有车的那个,而且我们本该15分钟前出发的,但是Amy还没出现。
She's really late, if we don't leave in like the next few minutes we're going to miss the beginning of the movie.
她来得太晚了,如果我们几分钟后还不出发的话,就要错过电影开头了。
Man: Have you tried calling her?
男:你给她打过电话了吗?
Woman: Yeah, I've called her several times and left voice mails.
女:打了好几次了,我还给她留了语音信息。
She hasn't responded to any of my messages, so, anyway, I don't know what I should do.
但是目前为止她没回过我一条信息,所以,唉,我也不知道该怎么办了。
Man: Well, I know Amy's your friend and everything, but if you need to see the film, and you've already been waiting 15 minutes for her, I mean...maybe you should just go by yourself?
男:好吧,我知道Amy是你的朋友,但是如果你要看这部电影,而且已经等她等了15分钟,我觉得...你也许还是直接自己去好了。
Woman: You mean, just leave now, without her?
女:你是说,我现在直接走,不等她了?
Yeah, I guess she could see it another time.
也许吧,我想她可以下次看的。
They are showing the film again tomorrow, so Amy could still go see it then, but I'll be busy tomorrow, so I need to go today.
明天也会放这部电影,所以Amy明天还是可以去看的,但是我明天没有空,所以我今天必须去。
Man: So, Maybe you could just leave Amy a voicemail saying that you had to leave without her.
男:对,也许你可以直接给Amy发个语音信息,说你不等她了。
Woman: That's true, but...I don't know, maybe I should just wait 10 more minutes and go late to the film.
女:确实,可是...我也不知道,也许我该再等10分钟,电影错过一点就错过一点吧。
She might be on her way over here right now!
也许她现在正在来的路上!
She did mention that she had a lot of other things to do first before she met me...and besides, Amy's often late for stuff.
她确实说过来见我之前还有很多其他的事情要做,况且,Amy经常迟到的。
Man: But if you wait another 10 minutes for her, you'll miss the beginning of the movie, right?
男:但是如果你再等10分钟的话,你就要错过电影开头了,对吗?
Woman: Yep.
女:没错。

分享到